Mad Butterfly.

Wild Butterfly .

MARIA POV

Kris and I walked slowly as both our hands entwined like some root with its ground. Slowly we got near to a younger vamp whose non-stop sobbing. I kneeled beside him and started rubbing circles on his little vampire back.

 

Try to soothe him like his other friends would do, but I still can't stop him from crying. So, Kris tried. But, still.. he won't stop crying.

 

"She’s gone. So, stop crying. Although, you cry like a baby vampire, she won't come back to live, Chanyeol." Kris said. The words make Chanyeol throw a glare at Kris. It makes Kris startled, when he see a red puffy eyed Chanyeol.

 

"You don't know, how I feel, Wu Yifan! You don't know what 'losing someone you love' means! You don't know anything! You’re just a freaking emotionless animal!" The tears didn’t stop flowing from Chanyeol's eyes. It makes Kris also feel the pain and makes my heart hurt so much.

 

"I know! I had felt it even earlier than you, Chanyeol. And, I'm not a freaking emotionless animal. I still have an emotion like a normal human." Kris's hand that was entwined with mine becomes tight.

 

"Stop it. Both of you. Respect Yura. You can't fight in front of her. And, you Kris .. Try to be responsible. He is Yura's brother." I massage my temple. Both of them seriously make my head want to burst out like some volcano spitting lava.

 

"No, he’s not Yura's brother anymore. He will be my brother, Wu Chanyeol, from now on. So, quit it." Chanyeol and I mentally face palmed… How can someone like him be so freaking sometimes..

 

"What the hell are you joking about, Kris?!" Chanyeol chocked.

 

"Chanyeol will be my brother from now according of this last letter from Yura." he handed a folded paper to Chanyeol. Silence filled the room. No sobbing sounds, no exhale sounds. It’s just.. silent.

 

Chanyeol looks at Kris with his big orbs, a confused expression plastered on his face. I take the paper and read it.

"Oh My God.. We need to full fill this will. WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY, WU CHANYEOL !" I hug Chanyeol whose still stunned with all this happing. Kris gives out a some chuckle.

 

"We should better to tell all of them now." Kris get out from Chanyeol's room and walk to the living room. Chanyeol and I follow him. Well, like always .. All of them gather in the living room with depressed face and dark emotions. Aww~ I need to light up this room’s mood.

 

"Hey y’all ! Chanyeol wants to make an announcement ! For all of you, Mr. Vampire and Mr. Werewolf~" I claim after climb down the stairs. All eyes glue at me. Chanyeol's eyes also glue at me. He looks very surprise. Never mind. I don't care.

 

 "Chanyeol, tell them." I whisper to his ear. He shakes his head. I glare at him. He still refuses to tell them. So, I sent the command to Kris that stands next to him. Kris gives me a nodded. He clears his throat and speaks!

 

"Chanyeol will be my brother because of Yura's will. From now on, his name is Wu Chanyeol." Kris announce it with a smile plastered on his lips. I can hear Suho cursing on his mind. And, Baekhyun too.

 

May God Bless you,Kris. After that, a debate started between Kris and Suho. I don't want to tell you about what happen…

 

***

 

 I walk in the garden. Searching for a silent place where I can relax. I can smell a fresh air. And, I can hear a bird chirping happily on the branch. I hope, I could die now. It so clam and relaxing.

 

 My head feel so light like feathers. I hold my butterfly necklace. It makes my heart stop beating. Close my eyes and hope, I can die now. It so clam and relaxing. My head feel so light like a feathers. I already said it but screw that.

 

My mind turns from hundred to zero. It becomes blank like a white paper. But, a drop of water make my eyes wide open. Ohh..It is raining. I love rain. It feels so cold on my skin. So, I just stay under the rain. I let the rains smash my body.

 

I don't care. Now, I smell the rain. It’s so wonderful. Like a pool of blood pours on you.

 

 "Hey, Maria. Stop playing with rain. You will get sick." Kris pulls me inside the mansion. I try to release my wrist from his grip. But, I can't compete his strength. So, I just follow him in to the mansion like a puppy.

 

"Go take a bath." Suddenly, he shoves me in to the bathroom and locks the door from outside. What the heck?! I try to push the doorknob but nothing I can do.

 

"Kris ! Yifan ! Wu Yifan ! Let me out! I don't want to take a bath now" I scream on top of lungs. But, no answer from the other side of the door. I punch the door as strong I can .. What a STRONG WOOD ! ! What can I do now ?!

 

"Maria noona ! Are you alright ?" I hear a voice from outside the door. It give me a light! A light of hope.

 

"Yeah ! I'm alright ! Can you open the door, please ?" I asked nicely to the person.

 

"Don't let her out. She’s a mad women. If you let her out, I will bite your neck." Kris's voice send a shiver to my spine. What the hell ? Mad women ?! If I can get out, I will kick his until he’s labor !

 

"But hyung-"

 

"No. Follow what I said, Chanyeol."

 

"ty Bitty, .

 


Hey ! I miss you all~ xD Btw, I know you will say "WHAT THE ?" .. Well , this chapter was mess up ! I can't find any ideas.. I just want to end itt right here..But, I can't xD lol..I hope you don't hate Maria. She is a good women. Just, she a little childish and weird infront of our werewolf alpha, Kris. If you want to ask me some question for this chapter .. You can write a comments =) Okay . See you again in Baekbeom POV <3