Light Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

BAEKHYUN POV

 

 

Now , I lay at the ground . With my palms at my ears . What is this sound ? Where does it come from ? It hurts my ears so much. Suddenly , Suho hyung and Tao come back to the dining room . They also have a palms on their ears .

 

"All of you ! We have to get out from this mansion first ! I will get Na-bi , Kris and Luhan ." Suho command . We just nooded and ran out from this mansion .

 

As I run in to the living room , I could see a bright light from floor 3 . What is that ?

 

"Baekhyun , we have to go out now !" Chanyeol pull my hand out from this mansion . Aisshhh ! I want to see what's with that bright light ?!

 

Now , we all gather on the mansion yard . I could see the light from one of the windows . Whos room is that ?

 

"What is that bright light coming from?!" I asked Chen that next to me .

 

"Light ? Where ?" He looks confused . I point to the window with the bright light.

 

"I don't see anything ." He look at me with a weird face . What the ?!

 

"Chanyeol ! Do you see that ing bright light from that window ?!" I asked again but to Chanyeol . He also have confused look at his face .

 

"I don't see anything, Baekhyun hyung ." ! What happens to my eyes ? Am I dreaming or what ?! I wipe my eyes and look again to the light . Yeah It's still there . Why am I the only one seeing the ing bright lights?

 

Suddenly, the loud noise stops. But , the light . I could still see the lights inside the mansion. After 5 minutes , Suho and Kris holding Luhan hyung get out from the mansion . Wait . Where Na-bi ? Suho looks worried . Kris just looks angry like always . Luhan hyung still didn't wake up .

 

 "Where Na-bi ?" I asked impatiently to Suho who joints us . I sighed . He look at Kris . I can't read what that eyes are hiding.

 

"We have to leave her at there . Because ..." Suho look hard to continued the words .

 

"Just tell me , hyung . Why did you leave her ?" I'm half screaming now . I'm so pissed . I think he loves Na-bi , but why he leave her at that mansion in this ing situation ?!

 

"That girl is the cause of all these ing things happening !" Kris scream back to me . Okey , now I'm scared . I hissed and curse under my breath .

 

"Hyung, Baekhyun hyung saw a bright light from that window . "Chanyeol tell Suho . Suho looks at Chanyeol point .

 

"But , we can't see anything ." Chanyeol added again . Suho also can't see anything .

 

"Forget about it . I think my eyes got crazy now ." I sulked .

 

"You can see it now , too ?" Suho asked . I just nooded .

 

"Ohh ! I think , I got it now !" uhh~ We forget about that girl , Ha Neul .

 

"You all are supernatural cretures , right ?" Neul look excited . This is my first time see her like that . And , she look cute . Suho just sighed . And , she looks confused .

 

"Right ?" she asked again . We just ignore her .

 

"Yura , bring Neul back to house now . She live with you from now on ." Suho command . Neul and Yura become confused . That the perfect choice , leader . Without dispute , Yura pull Neul to her car . She drove away, leaving us.

 

"This is for you . Go back now ." Kris throw car key to Maria . Maria also drive away back to their mansion . Now , living men only .

 

"Time for work , guys ." Suho faced change when he says that . He looks scary .

 

"Baekhyun . Tell me when you see that light again ." he look at me with his blue eyes . Yeah . That a real form . Suho real form . Fangs and blue eyes . When I looks at Chen that next to me , I'm suprised .

 

"Oh ! !" I shocked when I see a big dog next to me . I mean big wolf .xD All of the werewolfs change to their real form . Except , Luhan hyung and  Chanyeol. Chanyeol will watch Luhan hyung . They're not gonna come in .

 

 "Baekhyun , you don't want to change now ?" Chanyeol hold my hands . Before I leave .

 

"How can I change when you hold my hands like that ?" I pull my hand harshly . I try to focused . I feel my body burning . My head hurts so much . Because of that, I hate transforming . It hurts so much . I let out a tiny whine . It hurts .

 

"Baekhyun , are you okay ?" Kyungsoo patted my back . No . Im not okay , hyung .

 

For all of you . I have one fact . This is my second transformation in my life . I don't make many transforms because it hurts so much .

 

"You're so beautiful ." all of them looks at me after I transformed . Yeah . I'm look stunning when I am in my true forms . Pale skin . My blonde hair turn to real gold . My special features are my eyes that turn to bright gold and that golds hairs. Well , I'm a light vampire . Shining like expensive gold xD .

 

"Close all your mouth or I will poison all of you ." I treat them .

 

"Sorry ." Now , we walk slowly in to the mansion . We can hear a heavy breathing inside the mansion .

 

"What the heck is that ? " Kris curse .

 

"Just shut you mouth , Kris. " Suho glare at Kris . The black werewolf just growl .

 

 "Baekhyun , do you see anything ?" Suho asked me .

 

"I think , I see something from living room . " I answer .

 

"Hey yo ! All of you ! What happen ? Party have start , right ?" One voice make ours head turn .

 

 


Hey yo ! Boring ? Sorry ... I don't have any ideas for this chapter . I hope you love it . By the way , thank you for a daebak comments ! I love you all ~ Thank you for subcribing ~ And , reading .. Or , viewing only xD . haha ! 

A STORY YOU HAVE TO READ 

A Shot at Redemption 

Burning Silence