A Time To Play

How Far Will We Go

"What brings you to our humble abode?" Henry let Jessica in with a smile, softly closing the door behind her. "You surely can't be here to visit me right?"

Jessica nodded. "Could we speak in private?"

"Sure sure madam." Henry slipped into the bathroom and blasted his phone with blaring songs. Just to make sure he wasn't eavesdropping, Henry began to sing along to the songs.

Aiden looked at Jessica with a smile. "What are you doing here? Didn't you say we should stay separate until the verdict comes out?"

She stares at Aiden without responding. Her eyes were large and confused. Her lips were in a thin line and her brows were furrowed. It was as if she was measuring Aiden's worth.

"Jessica?" He asked again, a little insecure about her gaze.

"Let me check something." She shushed him with her fingers.

Aiden gave a nod and stood there with his hands hung around his back. He was nervous about what Jessica was going to say. Did her father clue her in on what happened? Was that why she was so quiet? Did she think Aiden did something so she was waiting for his confession?

She suddenly hugged him, her arms wrapping around his waist and tightly pulling him close to her. She rested her head onto his shoulder and closed her eyes. Aiden could faintly feel her heart beat and returned her hug with as much strength as her. A smile formed as Jessica looked up at him with a frown.

"What's this for?" He whispered in her ear. She wasn't always so straightforward like this. Something must have been troubling her a lot to make her go back on her own word.

"What did you say to dad when I was drunk?"

"Nothing big, why?"

"He's said that he would give us his blessing so I wonder what you did?" She was pouting. "I want to know what you said."

"Really?" Aiden felt his heart explode from pure joy. He lifted her off the ground and twirled multiple times. "When!?!?" He couldn't believe this. He could feel himself floating because he was so blissfully happy.

"I talked to him earlier this morning. I ended up at home for some reason."

"You don't remember anything?" He softly dropped her to the ground. She didn't remember the police station? Maybe that would be a good if she didn't know about that ehem incident.

"None." Jessica pulled back. "Should I be worried?"

Aiden shrugged with a smirk. "There's a sidewalk with your puke on it."

"How much did I drink?" She shook her head in disbelief. "And it tastes so bad."

"A lot." He took her hand, gently caressing her skin with his thumb. "Were you that upset that you didn't want to talk to me?"

His eyes searched her face. She was avoiding his eyes with her lips puckered. "Maybe." She seemed cautious about her next action. Her eyes kept darting around.

"Are you still upset?"

"Not really." Her hand squeezed his and she returned a smile. "Want to go grab some dinner with me tonight?"

He tilted his head to the side. "What's the occasion?"

"... Really? There is none. We haven't gone in a while so I thought it would be nice to grab some dinner together. As in as a couple. People dating. You know?" Jessica stammered with her words. Her actions was weird. Especially how she was quick to say everything. Maybe she had something important to tell him later.

He fixed her hair and shrugged. "You don't usually ask me out. It's always me that does."

She flicked his hand away. "Well prepare for some Jessica tonight. Not ually... You get what I mean..."

Aiden laughed. "Okay. What time do you want to go?"

"Maybe around dinner time? It's only noon." Jessica grabbed her phone to check nearby restaurants. "Formal or informal?"

"Informal." Aiden peeked over to Jessica's phone. "Let's go to XXX restaurant. They're always good."

"We had that last time." Jessica refused.

"You said it was good." Aiden frowned at her. "Didn't you like it?"

"I lied okay!" She threw her hands up in the air. "I just ate it because you were taking me out."

Aiden pulled away while feigning shock. "You lied! To me!"

She rolled her eyes and kissed his lips as a form of compensation. He grinned. "You know me too well."

"Mhm." Jessica said as she kept searching.

Feeling playful, Aiden grabbed her sides and his hands climbed up her sides like a spider. She wriggled and glared at him. He pulled back with a smile. She returns to her phone and he does it again. This time once he reaches the top, his fingers move towards her chest. He gives a light squeeze before dashing to his bed because Jessica was chasing after him with one of his old textbooks out of anger.

"YAH!!" She hurled the book at him. It landed on Henry's bed. "Where are you touching?!?! Hmm? Is this a petting zoo!?!? Where's my money!?!? "

"I'm touching what's mine." Aoden gave a light sarcastic scoff. "It should be obvious by now."

"Excuse me?!?" She tackled him onto his bed and struggled to keep his hands off her body. She grabbed both his hands and sat on them so she was sitting on his chest, his arms pinned beneath her legs.

"Hehe." Aiden kissed her inner thigh. Jessica squeaked and grabbed his mouth, turning him into a fish.

She warned him once more. "You touch, you pay."

"Get my wallet." Aiden sent her a erted grin. "It's in my backpack riiiiiight over there." He pointed with his head. His grin was from ear to ear.

"What's wrong with you today!?" She pinched his cheeks.

"I dunno." He winked at her. "Should we spend the night together too?"

She wasn't amused. "You can't spend yours alone."

"Umm. Sorry to interrupt, but should I leave?" Henry popped his head out of the bathroom. He gave Aiden a shy smile. He could tell he was third wheeling. And they looked like they wanted to have some real fun...

"Yes!" Aiden blurted without a thought.

"No." Jessica shook her head. Aiden scowled at her. This woman, keeping everything PG.

"Yes yes yes. Leave!" Aiden tried to get up out of Jessica's body. "And lock the door when you leave!"

Henry was at a loss. It was like picking mom vs picking dad.

"I'll give you my monthly subscription of my collection!" Aiden shouted a little too loud. Jessica heard.

Henry immediately walked out and the door was clicked shut. Hehhe. That always works, Aiden thought.

Jessica him with a shocked face. "You said you'd get rid of them."

"I did. But you didn't say anything about the new ones." Aiden gave her a cheeky grin.

"So you've been cheating on me with those women..." Jessica crossed her arms with a piercing glare. "Any last words?"

Aiden nodded. He mouthed inaudible words, causing Jessica to frown.

"Say it louder." She ordered.

He said it again but no sound was heard.

She rolled her eyes as she leaned her ear down to his lips. He her ear and she pulled back with a grossed out expression. "Ewww."

"Hehe." Aiden gave a happy dance under her body. "You fell for it."

She sighed as she got off of him to go wipe her ear. Hands came between her arms and she twisted to see Aiden pull her back onto the bed with a playfull and excited smile.

"You're gross. Let go!" She glared at him.

"But you still love me anyway." He kissed the side of her head, the one opposite of the ear he . "You know I do this because I love you right?"

"..." She rolled her eyes as she just collapsed om Aiden. She stopped resisting and fell back onto his chest. "I know."

"What about you?" He teased. "The secret answer's only three words."

She sighed. Might as well tell him now. But he was being mean. She'd play too then. "I do too."

"Wrong!" He laughed as his hand rested on her left . "Next wrong answer and I squeeze!!"