Deep In The Woods

How Far Will We Go

Jessica opened her bag. "I brought food." She pushed the bag at him. 

Aiden looked inside. It was all unhealthy snacks. He grimaced. "You had to bring the unhealthy kind."

Jessica frowned. What was with his reaction? Was he in pain? 

He shakes his head. "Come closer. I'm not going to bite."

She scoots closer, her body ever inching toward him.

"Aren't you cold?" He extends his left hand. "I would give you my right too, but, it's occcupied right now."

Jessica pulls herself to him. Her hands clutch his shirt tightly. "I'm..."

"Don't you dare cry." Aiden orders. Jessica pauses. "I'm fine. I really am."

She stares at his right arm with a pained and helpless expression. 

"I can still feel it, if that's what your wondering. My arm is not crushed. The part my hand is in is hollow so my hand is fine. The only issue is the shard that dug into my arm, which is keeping it locked in place." He explains, his free hand wiping the tears that were threatening her eyes.

"Are you hungry?" She asks, monotone. 

He nods with a distasteful glance at the bag. "All of them have a lot of saturated fats though."

"I'll open one for you." Her hand grabs at a random bag. She tears it open and grabs at the food. She holds up the chips at his closed mouth. "Open."

"It's bad for my health!" Aiden shook his head. He gave a strong shake, he didn't want to eat them.

Jessica glared at him. "Open."

"I can't eat those. I'll get all oily and nasty." He rejects it.

Jessica places them into and chews. Her eyes never leave his. 

Aiden tries to pull away as Jessica forces a kiss on him, one he can't refuse, and she shoves all the food in to his with her tongue. Pulling away, she clamps his mouth shut and waits for him to swallow. The mush she passed through were becoming less solid by the passing second. 

His eyes pleads for her to let go, but she remains still. 

Eventually he swallows with a disgusted expression. 

"You don't like my kissing?" She asks. 

He shakes his head. "The food was bad. The kiss was great." He insists. 

Jessica loads again and Aiden sighs. She raises an eyebrow and he gulps. 

He accepts the food more openly this time and his hand caresses her face. 

They finished a bag within minutes through the kiss method. Aiden accepted it with no protest. 

"How did you find me?" He asked as she leaned against his shoulder. "I'm glad that you did though."

"Down the cave." She replied. 

He flicks her forehead, his expression scowling. 

"Ow!"

"Why would you do that huh? Do you know how dangerous that is?!?" He scolds her. 

She bores her eyes into him. 

"What if you got injured?" He's still at it. "How am I going to explain to your parents that their daughter is nuts!?" 

"I'm not injured." She rebukes. 

"That's not the point. The point is that it is dangerous. Why would you go down it? For me? That is stupid!" He scowled. 

 

"You're my future husband. I had to." Jessica replies calmly. His heart skipped a beat when she said that. 

He sighs. "Noona. Don't you ever do something like this again." He tugs at her chin so she would focus on him. "If you do, I'm going to..."

"Going to what?" She challenges, her eyes piercing his gaze. 

He pulls away. "I can take care of myself."

"I know you can." She pats his leg. "Look at you, here in the freezing cold with a bloody arm and a empty stomach, such responsibility and independence you have!"

"Outstanding sarcasm!" He retorts in the same tone. 

She flickerd between his stuck arm and face. "Have you tried pulling your arm out?"

"I tugged some and I felt some skin scrap." He looks at his trapped arm. "What time is it?"

"A little over 2 am." She wraps her arms around his waist. "I'm going to warm you up. It's cold."

"Sorry." He whispered. 

"Huh?"

"I should have looked more carefully before stepping on the snow." He sighed. 

"Anyone could have made that mistake. It was covered by layers of snow. No one could tell." She tries to confort him. 

"I didn't win either." He cast his head down. 

She shakes her head. "I think we can ask my dad after this. He can't say no."

"I don't want to use this accident as an excuse to have him guilt tripped into allowing you marry to me." 

"He likes you anyways. I want to wake up with you in bed." 

He blushed. His eyes searched for hers, but she was avoiding his eyes. Her lips were upturned to a smile and she was red herself. 

"You make it sound so ecchi." He chuckles. 

"Really? I was aiming for ." She peeked at him shyly. 

"Hahahaha." She was unbelievable. "I like too."

"I know." She leans into his chest. "I saw your stash of blonde videos."

"Ack!" He gasps. "Those are Henry's."

"Really now?"

"Yes."

"Then is yours the big ed edition?" She raises her eyebrow. 

He gawked. How did she know? He hid his stash behind his boxes of shoes in his closet.

"It must be." She smirked. 

"No comment." He leaned his head against hers and zipped his mouth. 

"Is the big booty collection also yours?" She asks. 

He covers with his hand. "I'm tired and cold."

"What about the girl on gi-" His mouth planted a wet, sloppy kiss on her exposed neck. His breath caused goosebumps to form. 

She shrunk into her jacket. "Okay we sleep."