How Many

How Far Will We Go

Aiden massaged his shoulder. It was stiff. His arm had been wrapped around his girlfriend, yes girlfriend, Jessica. That's not the part he hated. The part he hated was that they were in an awkward situation while watching a movie they rented.

Jessica had gone to the bathroom in the middle, they paused because it was a long movie. And because it was a chick flick, which involved some heart wrenching moments of separation between two lovers. Fun.

Picking up the bowl of popcorn, he stuffed in a handful. Ugh. He was getting lathered with butter and junk food. He could feel his six pack getting a thin layer of fat.

One does not choose to eat healthy when watching a movie, you need bad food. Else, you look like a health maniac.

Aiden groaned as he stuffed himself again. "Stupid Lily, chasing after Brian... Just go after Rick!"

A giggle erupted. He looked over to the doorway. Jessica was covering , as if caught.

"What?" Aiden narrowed his eyes. She wasn't laughing at him, right?

Jessica bounded over to him, and sat beside him, her hands cupping his. "I think deep down, you are a girl."

"Ehh..." He shakes his head. "No, I am a boy."

"Girl."

"Boy." He says more manlier. Feel the masculinity. Hrrm!

She pinched his cheek. "Girl. And you have s." She patted his muscular chest.

"You're right..." Aiden nods seriously. "I must be a girl. I mean, look at my double A sized s!"

"They look firmer than mine too."

Aiden smiled. "All because of hard work and exercise!"

"I exercise too." She looks offended. "I just have some flab."

His hands flew up. "You're not fat "

She scowled. "Did you think I was?"

Aiden shrinks as she glares at him. A tiny "no" escaped from his lips.

"Good." Her glare lingering before her attention turned to the movie.

He leaned forward to examine her face. "Your makeup is smudged."

Her hands reached up, wiping her face. "Where?"

"Come here." Aiden tugs her chin so her face is unnecessarily close to his. Her large eyes stare into his eyes as he smooths out the smudge near the bottom of her left eye. "Is the movie that sad?"

She didn't reply. Jessica was absorbed at staring at his face. Her heart began to pace faster. Good think she was wearing makeup, else she would be blushing furiously.

"Jess?"

"Huh?" She snapped out of it. Aiden had brushed his fingers against her lips. Her body twitched as she felt a jolt.

"Is something wrong?" He asked again, his eyes searching hers.

"No." She pushed him back. "Why are you so close, jeez."

"I was just wondering. Sorry." He gave a timid smile and resumed the movie. Aiden felt a little hurt. She was unemotional again. It concerned him.

Jessica looked down at his hands. They were tucked into his jacket. She looked down at her hands. They looked lonely.

Aiden flicked his eyes to see her looking with a conflicted smile. He patted her thigh. "Noona."

She looked up with a grit. "I told you to stop calling me that."

"I know." The girl disliked it since they were dating now. She wanted him to call her by name, confidently, as her boyfriend.

"What did you want?" Her lips closed tightly.

He offered up his arm. "Are you cold?"

She declined. "I'm fine."

"Are you hungry?" He held up the popcorn.

Another no.

"Thirsty?"

"I'm fine." She emphasized firmly.

"Talk to me." He whined. Time to bust out some aegyo.

"Watch the movie." She suggested.

He turned his body, so that he was facing her. His hands pulled her to face him.

"Noona." He pouts.

She flicks his head. "Yah."

"Ommmmmm." He wiggles his shoulders.

She couldn't help but crack a smile. "What?"

"Don't be angry." He pulls her onto his lap. "I hate it when you get all quiet and reserved."

She shifts uncomfortably. "I'm not angry."

"But you get all quiet when you are." He points out.

"Not all the time. And there are valid reasons why I'm quiet."

"The movie is boring. Come talk with me." Aiden grabs a lock of her hair and smells it.

"A five star rated movie." She defends. Her hands still are left alone.

He presses his cheek against her chest. She seems a bit taken aback. He could feel the soft contours of her chest.

"Byuntae!" She slaps his head. "Byuntae byuntae byuntae!!!"

"Ow." He winces. "It's nothing creepy I promise. I just want to hear your heartbeat."

Her cheeks puffed a vibrant red. She felt so exposed with his head pressed against her chest.

He closed his eyes and listened carefully. A smile protruded on his face. Du geun. Du geun. Du geun.

She looked away, embarrassed. His sudden closeness affected her.

Aiden looked up expectedly at her. "I hear it."

Jessica gives a small nod.

He pulled up to her. His eyes leveled with hers. "Yah. You beautiful nyph."

"Muh?" She frowned. "Nyph?"

"I'll be your satayr and chase you forever." He whispers, his fingers trailing her lips.

"What are you talking about?" She pursed her lips.

"Mine." He growled and kissed her lips.

Her hands wrapped around his neck. She tangled his hair as he pushed her into her back.

His teeth nibbled on her lip and laid his hands on her waist. She was deeply engaging in the kiss, her tongue searching for his.

"Aiden." She murmured in his ear as he went lower, to her neck.

"Mmm?" Aiden looks up with a smile.

"Can we keep this only to kisses? I don't like my neck being showered with saliva." She gave a small smile.

He nods and moves to kiss her lips. So soft. So decadent and delicious. Aiden pecks her and grins. "I want you to bear my children."

"..." Jessica burst out laughing. "Sure thing... Only two though."

"Five." Aiden offers.

"Two." Jessica replies.

"Okay, fine four." Aiden nods.

"... two."

"Okay okay okay." Aiden gets off Jessica. "Compromise. Three and a half."

"What?"

"Then you gotta round up." Aiden grins, holding up four fingers. "So four."

Jessica gawks. "Divide by two."

"Eight?" Aiden teases.

"Fine three."

"Nope. Four." He smirks.

She sends him a glare.

He turns away with slumped shoulders. "Fine. We settle for five."

"Aiden!"