Tricking Her

How Far Will We Go

"Go apologize." Krystal smacked him across the back of his head. 

Aiden scowled. "Why should I."

"If she handed you the condoms, that means she wants ." Krystal scoffed. "She wants the D."

"No she doesn't. She's not like that." Aiden defended Jessica. She wasn't ready. 

"From what I've heard, she took them on your behalf. She wasn't ready? Lies. She must love you that much, to grab them just for you. And she grabbed a handful! Not one, a handful. That's like seven right there." Krystal pointed out. "Your just a douche."

Aiden rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"Yah. Stop being indifferent. Go apologize."

"No." Aiden shook his head strongly. "She's the one at fault. Why do people keep blaming me?"

"You need to follow and listen to the girl. She lets you in her pants then." Krystal smiles at Amber, her hand fluttering at the tomboys inner thighs. 

Amber slaps her hand away.

Krystal smirks. "Fiesty today?"

"Period." Amber responds. 

"Ahh." Krystal pouts. "Dangit."

"I'm leaving."

"Hey, you said you wanted her to apologize right?" Krystal stood up. 

"I didn't say that."

"But it's what you want right?" 

Aiden gives a small nod. 

"Hehe. Let mommy Krystal do all the planning. Amber, call Suzy."

"Uh. I deleted her number."

"Why?" Krystal stared at the tomboy. 

"You told me to. Don't worry. I remember. Ack." Krystal slapped her on the arm.

"Forget her number. Just tell her to come and hit on Aiden. You can say he is your twin." Krystal said, satisfied. 

"Hit on me?"

"I'll have Jessica come down and split you two. Then she'll make up with you. Tadah!"

"It won't work." 

"And if she doesn't. Just go beg and apologize." Krystal smiles. "I love having two plans."

"..." Aiden sighed. 

"Suzy said she'll be here in five minutes." Amber said, typing away on her phone. Krystal narrowed her eyes. 

"If you save her as mom again, I'll chop off your ." Krystal threatened. Amber gulped. 

Krystal took out her phone. "Jessica? It's me Krystal. Are you and Aiden having problems? Well because Aiden is talking to this one girl. She's super pretty. Yeah... The courtyard." Krystal grinned as she shut off her phone. "Ten minutes my minions."

Krystal pushed Aiden to a vacant picnic table. Aiden reluctantly sat down and took out his phone. His background picture was Jessica. He gave a small grimace as he heard someone speak out.

"Excuse me, are you Amber's twin... Aiden?" A gentle looking girl walks up. It was the girl from his history class. 

"Ah. It's you." Aiden stood up. He extended his hand. "You're Suzy?"

"So you didn't know my name." Suzy shook her head playfully as she took his hand. "Even though I've been in your class for a whooooole quarter."

Aiden gives a small apologetic smile. "Sorry."

"Naw. It's fine, you like Jessica anyways. Did you two make up?" 

"We're about to, with your help."

"Mine?" Suzy raises an eyebrow. "Aish. Jinja. That Amber uses me as bait so many times. I'd better punish her and ignore her for a year."

"You've done this before?" Aiden asks. 

Suzy nods and leans in close. "I'm going to act like I'm interested. Don't worry, I don't have any feelings for you. I'm just a good actress." Her hand reaches out for his and plays with his fingers. 

"Do you plan on becoming a movie actress?" Aiden looks around. Krystal taps her hand, it's time. 

"Yeah. I want to be the nation's first love, if I can." She smiled at him. "Acting comes naturally so."

"Ah... How nice." Aiden can't help but smile back. He spots Jessica walk up to Krystal who points at where Aiden is. Aiden averts his eyes. 

"She's here." Suzy said. Her actions vecame more exaggerated. She pulled his hand towards her chest. "Oppa! Saranghae. Go out with me!"

Aiden is taken aback. She was a gokd actress. Suzy is filled with glowing eyes. "Oppa!"

Jessica spots them and a unknown rage builds in her. She wants to kill that girl. Krystal notices this and laughs secretly. 

She bounds up behind Suzy and grabs her hair. " get away from my boyfriend!"

Suzy grabs at her scalp as Jessica pulls her and kicks her repeatedly. Aiden, shocked at her reaction, quickly gets up. Suzy screams in pain as Jessica keeps hitting her. 

Aiden runs to Jessica and tries to pull her away. "Stop. Jess. Stop!"

Jessica slaps Suzy again and turns to Aiden. "You !" 

She kicks him in the balls and he grimaces. She tries to walk back to Suzy, but Aiden keeps his grip tight. He wraps his arms around her waist as he crumbles to the ground. 

Amber and Krystal run over to Suzy to check on her. She was knocked out. 

"Jeez. Jessica stop." Aiden whispered as she keeps fighting against his grip. "It really hurts."

She glares at him. "We're still dating." 

"I know."

"You're mine." She growls angrily. Her fingers digging into his skin. He winces. 

"I got that already. Loosen up." Aiden cups her face with a free hand. 

She frowns still angry. 

"Oh my... call 911." Krystal told Amber. 

"She's fine." Amber said as Suzy sat up holding her head. "Thanks Suzy."

"Anything for you sweetheart." Suzy smiled. Krystal slaps her and she faints again. 

"Krystal!" Amber says in exasperation.

"You handle the rest. Let's go. Bring Suzy." Krystal ordered to Amber. The latter picked up the unconscious girl and went with Krystal. 

Aiden releases Jessica and grabs his balls. He groans in pain. "Remind me to stop you from kicking."

"Remind me to kill that later." Jessica glared. 

"Is this your jealous state?" Aiden couldn't help but smile. 

"And if it is?" She crossed her arms. "Got a problem with that?"

"Nope." Aiden sat up and pulled her down, his balls still hurt. 

His hands went around her waist and he hugged her. His mouth kissed her ear. They could feel each others heartbeat "She's a good actress."

"Who is."

"Suzy." Aiden laughed. "You got her good."

"She was acting?" Jessica frowned, pulling away. Aiden nodded. "I have to go apologize!"

"Just pay the hospital bill." Aiden kept laughing. 

Jessica looked like she killed someone. "I'm such an evil bi-"

"I'm sorry." Aiden said. "I tricked you to come to me."

"You should be."

"Don't you feel a little bad about what you said to me?" Aiden holds her hand. 

"Aren't you? You told me to get out."

"You told me I wanted to get in your pants... indirectly." Aiden retorted. 

"Don't you?" She looks hurt. 

"Should I be?" He asks. 

"I'm your girlfriend, aren't I? Aren't you curious about my body? Don't you want to at least look?" Jessica looked teary. "I feel like you don't love me."

"What?" His jaw dropped. 

"When you were dating Krystal, you did dirty things, I saw you. What makes me and her different? Why don't you try those things with me?" She wipes a tear away. She was hurt, she felt Aiden was indifferent about her. If he loved her since junior year, wouldn't he at the least want to kiss her and love her more deeply than he did with Krystal? Didn't he want to have with her? Didn't he care? 

He was quiet. Jessica snapped. "Hurry up and say something!"