Chapter 7

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

After I finished cleaning the mess in the kitchen, I went back out in the lounge seeing Suga asleep on couch, 'Awwh, he is so cute when he is sleep, much more nicer' I giggled, walking over to the sleepy Suga. 'He seems cold, should I grab him a blanket?' I asked aloud.

'Yah! I'm not asleep' Suga shouted, opening his eyes.

'Mianhae, you just looked like you were asleep' I bowed, giggling.

'Urrgh' He growled, sitting up, watching tv again. I sat down next to him, 'can I ask you a question?' I asked, looking at him.

'Stop asking, can I ask you a question? Just ask me...' He snapped.

'Mianhae' I apologized.

'Stop always apologizing all the time' He rolled his eyes.

'Mian..-' He looked at me with the most pissed off face, 'Uh.. how old are you?' I did an awkward laugh.

'20.' He replied, 'OH! So you must be an Oppa, can I call you Oppa?' I asked, giggling.

'No.' He blantly said.

'Why?' I pouted.

'Cause I don't want you to' He growled, I just rolled my eyes and watched tv, with my arms crossed. The air felt awkward, 'why doesn't he want me to call him oppa' I thought, scrunching my nose. About a minute later, there was a knock on the door, I quickly skipped over to the door, 'MINJI!' I yelled, pulling her in a hug, 'Minnie, you saw me yesterday..' She laughed.

'I know, but it was boring at work today. I brought my Umma a fox necklace' I stated, smiling at her. I looked over by her right, seeing Jungkook, 'Oh.. hi Jungkook.'

'Hello' He smiled and wave.

'Can we come in?' Minji asked. I nodded, moving to my side, I let Minji and Jungkook in, 'Suga.. where have you been? You didn't come home for about 2 days..' Jungkook asked.

'Places..' Suga replied, still watching tv. Minji grabbed my hand, dragging me into the bedroom, closing the door behind, 'why is Suga here? are you guys dating? Is he living with you?' Minji bombarded me with questions.

'I ran into him at the shops, I asked if he could help pick out a present for my Umma and Appa, and he said yes.. then he came back to mine, we had hot chocolate.... do you know he can cook so well?' Minji shook her head, 'Well.. he made the best Kimchi, he is actually a nice guy' I stated.

'See I told you, Jungkook's friends are-..' Minji paused, 'WAIT A MINUTE, YOU LIKE SUGA?!'

'No, I don't...' I scrunched my nose.

'Seems like it..' She teased, 'It also seems like Suga likes you too, being nice, cooking you kimchi, helping you pick presents out. Sounds like what a normal boyfriend would do.' She lifted up one eyebrow.

'Don't be so silly Minji, we're just friends' I smiled. 'Whatever' Is all she said, leaving the bedroom. I followed behind, seeing Jungkook trying to talk to Suga, but Suga just only replied with one word answer. 'Kookie, we should go.. I'm tired.' Minji said, smiling. I could tell Minji was lying, she always has that tone in her voice when she lies, 'didn't we just got here?' Jungkook asked.

'Yeah, but I need some rest' She made up an excuse. Jungkook nodded his head, saying goodbyes to us. They left the apartment, it was only Suga and I alone..again. 'So what do you want to do?' I asked, sitting down next to him.

'I don't know' He still kept his eyes on the tv. 'You change personalities quick' I thought, taking my eyes off Suga, 'How come you don't have a family?' I asked out of the blue. He didn't say anything, but just watched tv, 'Suga..' I looked down at the ground.

'What?!' He yelled.

'Uh.. if you don't have anyone to spend christmas with.. come spend christmas with my Umma, Appa and I' I trailed off. 

He didn't say anything, I looked up, seeing him just blankly looking at me, 'maybe he is thinking about it..' I thought.

'No thank you,' He gulped, 'I should go..' He stood up, I aswell stood up. 'Thank you for the hot chocolate and that' He rubbed the back of his neck.

'You're welcome' I bowed my head, 'Well.. see you whenever we bump into eachother again' I chuckled, looking down at the ground, I heard him laughing under his breath. I looked up and smiled, 'seeya then' He smiled, walking out of the apartment. 

'He is so sweet' I said thinking about him again.

 

- NEXT DAY-

I woke up by the ringing of my alarm, I turned my alarm off and stumbled to my bathroom with my eyes half open. I the shower, stripped myself and went into the hot shower. About 10 minutes later, I got dressed and started having breakfast, 'Today is my day off, what should I do..' I thought, looking down at my cereal. 'I should buy Minji a christmas present' I smiled, swallowing my cereal. tumblr_mx53duKRco1sxc73io1_500.jpgLE WINTER CLOTHES

I grabbed my bag, and headed out the door, closing and locking the door behind me. I walked down the street, 'what to get Minji..' I thought, looking down at the ground. Without even looking, I then ran into someone, this time I didn't fall on my bum, 'AISH, not again.. stop looking at the ground' I heard Suga's voice. I looked up, seeing Suga right infront of me.. 'SUGA!' I clapped my hands, 'See I told you that this would most likely happen again' I punched his arm laughing. 'Whatever..' He rolled his eyes.

'Want to help me buy some presents for Minji..' I asked, smiling.

'Uh... sure' He gave in, I looked down seeing he had plastic bag, that had Kamarsilver printed on the bag. Kamarsilver, is a well known jewelyry store in Korea, it's not too cheap, it's not too expensive, it's more likely in between. Suga and I both walked around the markets, I still had my eyes on that bag, wondering what it is. I just shook my head and looked around, I picked out nice pretty clothes for Minji to wear..

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=7598437img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=7918635Supre_6340458.jpg

Suga and I entered a cheap jewelry store, 'what should I get for Minji?' I asked. 'I don't know' he shrugged, 'I'm pretty sure clothes would be enough' He suggested.

'She is my bestfriend' I smirked.

'So you got more stuff for your bestfriend, but not your Umma?' He lifted up one eyebrow.

'I'm creating a scarpbook for her...' I rolled my eyes. I walked around the shop searching for the best jewelry for her, then I found the perfect one. It was a bestfriend necklace, 'Suga' I tugged on his sleeve, he faced me, 'do you think she'll like it?' I pointed at the necklace.

original.jpg

'I don't think she'll really care about it muchly, atleast you got her something' He shook his head, walking away. I ignored on what Suga said and decided to buy it. 

I walked out the store, seeing Suga sitting on the bench looking inside his bag, I slowly walked over without making noise but he looked up and caught me, 'why are you walking so slowly over here?' he scrunched his eyebrows.

'What's in the bag?' I asked.

'None of your business..' He stood up, 'Since I helped you with everything, I'm going now. Goodbye' He walked away. 

'YAH!' I yelled, but he didn't bother looking back, 'Maybe I should buy him something..' I thought 'Maybe he doesn't get much presents, since he doesn't have a family' I went back inside the jewelry store, looking around at the watches, then I found the perfect one. 

$T2eC16J,!)sE9swm(yUTBR(1Ej)H4g~~60_35.J

It was quite expensive, but I didn't care, it was something nice Suga would like, I exited the jewelry shop and went back to my apartment, as I walked up the stairs I saw Suga there.

'Suga.. what are you doing here?' I asked.