Chapter 22

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

*SUGA's POV*

When I saw Minjeong running off, my heart tore into pieces, seeing her cry. I did miss her and I want her to stay with me forever, I scrunched my eyebrows, putting my shoes, slamming the door shut behind me, I followed her. She walked through the markets and through a street, 'Does she even know where she is going?' I thought, scrunching my nose. She stopped in her tracks for an odd reason, 'maybe she knows I was following her?' I hid around corner, peeping my head out. There she was, a bunch of guys grabbing her. The memories poured out in my head, the night of the party, the night where I followed her, the night when I saved her. I shook my head, 'Uhh.. what am I doing?' I ruffled my hair. 

I decided to start walking away, but my heart was toring, toring into a million pieces. I put my hand where my heart was feeling it beating really fast, my head was spining. I put my hands into the fist and stormed to Minjeong's way, I grabbed one of the guys, punched twice making him knocked out, then I went to the other one, punching and kicking. Eventually, they all scattered away, 'Suga..' She whimpered. 

I face her and saw her sitting down on the ground, hugging her legs, with tears in her eyes, 'Minjeong.' I sighed, kneeling down to her, 'I'm sorry.' I apologized, carressing her soft, pink cheeks. I helped her up and pulled her into an embrace, 'I'm sorry about everything Minjeong, leaving you, and then getting angry at you.' 

'It's okay, oppa' She sobbed. 

My heart started beating fast as that word came out of , 'Oppa..' I said under my breath, smiling to myself. 'Did you end up marrying Sunmi?' She asked, pushing out of the embrace, her eyes were sad and puppy dog like.

'No, we are just living together at the moment. 'I sighed as rememebering the marriage is tomorrow, but I couldn't tell her that, she'll be heart broken. 

'Oh..' She sobbed, looking down as the tears were falling from her eyes. I lifted up her chin and looked her in the eyes, her eyes were beautiful, brown and sparkly. She was beautiful, I never really looked at her like this, her cute button nose, her big lips, everything about her is just perfect to me. 'Minjeong..' I whispered, leaning my forehead against hers. 'I..-.' 

'Suga' Someone interrupted me. I looked over and Jin was standing there, 'Yes?' I replied.

'Sunmi is home now, she wants you to look at her wedding dress' Jin sighed, as he looked over at both of us. He knew that I have feelings for her, he knows that Minjeong is my everything. I told him every single day on how much I miss her, she changed me so much. This girl was different...

I looked back over Minjeong, she was stepping away from me, 'I'll see you around' I smiled, walking away. 

 

*YOUR POV*

There he goes, walking off. My heart tore when I heard he was getting married to Sunmi. I started walking to the shops, that was close to my apartment, halfway there is started to rain, 'Great.' I mumbled, walking inside the 711. I grabbed banana milk and ramen, paying at the counter and went to my apartment. I took my key out of my pocket, I put it in the lock, 'Huh?' I said, 'I guess I forgot to lock it' I said to myself, as I opened the door. I put my jacket on the hook and put the plastic bag with the ramen and banana milk inside on the bench, then I entered in the living, seeing Suga, sitting there, looking down at the table.

'Yoongi..' I gasped, seeing him soaked. 

'Minjeong' He stood up, he walked over to me, pulling me into a tight hug, 'I ran away from the place, I need you Minjeong.' We looked into eachothers eyes, then he started to lean closer, I did had boyfriend, but I never had a first kiss, 'is he really going to steal my first kiss?' I thought, as our lips were nearly touching. He pulled me in, and there, my first kiss was stolen. My heart was beating fast, like fireworks just blew inside of me, my thoughts all disappeared, I closed my eyes and pulled in even more close. 

He broke the kiss, and carress my face, moving my hair behind my ears, 'Minjeong... I was going to tell you this' He paused.

My stomach felt like they have a million of butterflies, I was waiting for him to tell me what he is going to say, 'I love you Minjeong' He quickly said, pulling me back in the hug. My mouth grew in to a huge smile, my cheeks and ears were starting to burn from what he said, 'Oppa..' I called, looking up at his pale face, 'I love you too' I replied, kissing his neck.

I broke from the hug then went to the kitchen, as he followed behind me, holding onto my hand. 'What you making?' He asked. 

I looked in the bag, 'I only have one ramen..' I sighed, 'and banana milk.'

'It's fine,I already ate. Go eat your food, I'll be just in the lounge room, watching tv' He smiled, kissing my forehead. My cheeks were boiling like an oven. 

I ate all my food, then went into my room, having a nice hot shower and changing into my pajamas. I went back out and sat down on the lounge, close to Suga. 'Oppa...' I cooed.

'Yes?' He smiled, pulling me into him, as I layed my head on his shoulder. 'What about the marriage with Sunmi?' I asked.

'Don't worry about babe, I'll deal with it later.' He sighed, as he rubbed my thigh. I just nodded, as we continued watching tv, he lifted my head up and pulled me into a kiss,   he started to be more dominate in the kiss, he started to kissing me rough. It started to get into a make out, as he climbed on top of me and touching my thigh, 'Oppa' I mumbled, trying to pull him away. He eventually stopped when he kept hearing weird noises coming out of my mouth, 'Mianhae' He sat up, 'I cant' really help myself, if I'm going to far. Just tell me please?" He did his gummy smile. I nodded, then continued back on watching tv. 

Today was a great, I was so happy that I found my Oppa again.