Chapter 27

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

'Yoongi will be out for, I don't know how long, it seems that he has been having stomach pains for almost a year but never really went to the doctor.' The doctor sighed, 'I'm very sorry' He walked out of the room. Jin came walking in, pulling me into a hug.

Tears started to run down my face after hearing the bad news, 'will yoongi ever wake up?' I cried.

'I don't know, but we just have to hope' He rested his chin on my head.

 

A month has past, I visit Yoongi as much as I can, hoping to see him up and well. He can't just do this me, leave and hope for the best for him coming back. I grabbed hold of his hand, putting my head on his bed, sobbing quietly, 'please Yoongi' I mumbled. 

'Excuse me, visiting hours is now over' The nurse said. I gave one last look at Yoongi, grabbed my bag and left. 

I was walking down the street, with my head down low, not bothering where I was going, I just started to grow depressed, no one can help me, not even my own bestfriend, all I want is oppa.. 

'Minjeong!' I heard my name get called. I stopped in my tracks, turned around seeing V there. 'I found this bag in Suga's room ages ago, I thought you would like it now since he probably didn't get a chance to give it you' V held the bag up. 

It was the bag that Suga had when him and I were christmas shopping, it was the plastic bag that had karmasliver printed on it.

*Flash back*

 I looked down seeing he had plastic bag, that had Kamarsilver printed on the bag. Kamarsilver, is a well known jewelyry store in Korea, it's not too cheap, it's not too expensive, it's more likely in between.

I walked out the store, seeing Suga sitting on the bench looking inside his bag, I slowly walked over without making noise but he looked up and caught me, 'why are you walking so slowly over here?he scrunched his eyebrows.

'What's in the bag?' I asked.

'None of your business..' He stood up,

*Flashback End*

I grabbed the bag, 'go home and open it' V smiled, as he ruffled my hair walking off. I took a deep breath and walked back to my apartment complex. 

I hurried inside, to see what Suga got me. I throwed my bag on the table and ran into the lounge, jumping on it and sitting down. I looked inside, and not saw one but two boxes, one red and one blue. 'I wonder what this could be' I thought, grabbing the red box out first. I opened it up and saw a silver ring, that had Minjeong printed on it.  I put it back in the box and opened the blue box, this one was also silver that had Yoongi printed on it, 'couple rings?' I giggled. There was a card inside the bag, I grabbed it out and opened it. 

Dear Minjeong,

I never really had the courage to say this and I know we only just met about 2 months ago, but I really like you and as corny as this sounds I brought couple rings with our names on it to prove how much I like you. I'm not really the type of guy who expresses his feelings for other people but you're just different. You make me smile but I tried not to let you see. I walked down the same street where we bumped into each other just to see you again, because I knew it will likely to happen. 

I really hope you like me back, then if you don't I guess I'll give the rings back. 

From Suga, 

My eyes were filled with water as I was reading the card, 'I never knew oppa could be this sweet' I giggled. I placed the couple rings and card on my dressing table in my room, 'hopefully oppa will wake up' I smiled.

*Next Day*

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing, I ran into the kitchen and answered it, 'Yeobaseyo' I spoke clearly.

'Minjeong' I heard Suga's voice.

'Op..pa' I struttered. 

'Minjeong, I'm awake now, I'm sorry' He sighed on the phone.

'I'll be there soon Oppa' I said last, before hanging up. I got dressed quickly, not even bothering to put make up on, I grabbed the couple rings off the dressing table, and ran to the hospital, into Suga's room, 7A, and there I saw Suga awake and healthy. I ran over to his bed. 'Oppa, you're awake' I clapped, sitting down close to his bed. 

He lifted up my chin, pulling my close to his face, 'I'm sorry Minjeong, for nearly leaving you.' He apologised, kissing my lips. 

'Don't worry Oppa, you're here and I'm happy' My lips never stopped smiling, seeing a well Suga infront of me. 'Oh, V gave me this' I opened my hand, showing him the  silver couple rings. He took my silver one with Yoongi on it, 'give me your hand' he demanded. I obeyed to his demand and gave him my hand, he put the ring on my index finger. He then grabbed the other ring with my name one it, putting it on the same finger, 'we have matching rings now' He smiled. 

'When can you leave the hospital?' I said, still smiling.

'In a couple of days.' He sighed, 'but when I'm out we are going on a date!' 

'Oh really?' I giggled, 'Will it be an actual date or will there be something bad happening?'

'Hopefully an actual date" He pinched my cheeks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG THAT GIF, YOONGI PLS STOP.