Chapter 10

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

-2 days later-

I couldn't believe this was actually happening, running away from my apartment because of this one stupid thing with Suga's Umma. It's not fair on how I have to run, it's just stupid. I highly doubt Suga's Umma would chase after me too. It's all Suga's fault that I won't be able to spend christmas with my family and Minji. 

'Suga,' I called, as he was staring out the window.

He turned around, looking at me, 'Are we just going to keep running?' I asked.

'No, we will be staying here for a while' He replied, turning back around, staring out the window again. 

'Would I be able to spend christmas with my parents? It's at my parents house, I highly doubt she knows where they live' I stated, scratching my nose.

'Whatever' Is all he replied, walking out the room, closing the door. 

I sighed, getting up, looking out the shattered window, 'this is all your fault' I kept saying in my head, I heard my phone started to ring in my bag. I quickly ran over to my bag, pulling all the clothes out, searching for my phone.

'Minji!' I shouted over the phone.

'Minnie! Where the hell are you?' She asked with a concern voice.

'I had to leave my apartment, because Suga's Umma.' I replied.

'I guess Suga's Umma was trying to look for you because your apartment is a mess...' She stated.

'Oh great,' I rolled my eyes, 'Minji, don't worry about me, I'll be with you on Christmas day...'

'Your parents are worrying about you because you haven't turned up at work and I kept saying you are just sick..' She asked. 

'I'll ring them tomorrow, I'll just say I went overseas to Japan or something' I answered, 'I need some rest Minji, call me tomorrow on your lunch break.. okay?' 

'Be safe Minnie, I don't want you get hurt..' She added, 'Get some rest, I'll tell you if anything happens..'

'Thank you Minji, please don't tell Jihoo...' I begged, 'Bye' I hanged up. Tears started to come down my face, 'why the hell am I crying?' I kicked the mattresse, 'it's all your fault' I screamed, then I heard the door open, 'is everything alright?' Jimin asked.

'Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just going to have some rest.' I lied.

'Well.. if you need anything, we will be just be out here' He pointed, 'Have a nice sleep' He closed the door. 

I fell down onto the mattressemaking a loud bang, 'Oww' I cried, rubbing my . I grabbed the blankets off the ground and wrapped it around my cold body, 'Umma, Appa, I'm sorry that I'm haven't told you about this whole thing, I'm sorry for everything. Don't get angry at me, but get angry at Suga' I whispered, looking up at the ceiling.

'Wow! That was rude' I heard Suga's voice. I rolled my eyes and fell down on my side, 'Still want me to sleep with you again?' He chuckled.

'I don't care' I mumbled. I felt a heavy weight on top of me, "GET OFF' I yelled, trying to push him off of me, 'you're hurting me!' He fell down on the ground, 'Can't you just fun...' He grumbled, standing up, looking out the window. We then heard a woman scream, I quickly got up and looked out the window, seeing group of guys touching her, "Aren't you going to help?' I yelled at Suga.

'Why should I?' He growled.

'If you aren't going to help her, then I will' I threw the blankets off me and headed towards the door until he yanked my arm, pulling me, making me trip over by my feet, landing on top of him. Our lips we only 5 inches away, my eyes widen. I scrunched my nose and got up, 'Aish, why did you do that for? I'm going to help her, so don't bother stopping me.' I crossed my arms and left my room. I saw the guys heads look up at the same time, I shook my head and left the apartment, I headed downstairs and watched the guys. 'What are you doing out here cutie?' A man laughed.

'leave her alone.' I scrunched my nose.

'Why should I? She is a cheating ..' The man growled.

'Right... if she is a cheating then why are you touching her like that.. just leave her alone' I walked over, grabbing the womans hand, dragging her away from the man, but one of them stood infront me. 'Get out of my way!' I shouted.

'Someone's on their period' The men laughed.

'You know what I hate, guys who say that. Just because a woman is angry, doesn't mean they are on their period. NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY' I yelled in his face, but then I got slapped in my face. I scrunched my noses and looked deeply in his eyes, 'DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY IT AGAIN! GET OUT OF MY ING WAY' I pushed him with all my strength, making him fall on ground, 'Weak idiot.'  I teased.

The woman and I walked away from men, they didn't say anything but just stare as we walk away, we enter the apartment room, 'THAT WAS THE MOST BADASS THING I EVER SAW A GIRL DO' Jungkook shouted. 

'Whoa, didn't know you were that tough' V chuckled. 

'I just pushed him, nothing badass about that' I rolled my eyes, dragging the weak woman into my room, closing the door behind, seeing Suga still staring out the window.'Sit' I pointed at the mattresse on the ground, the woman didn't say anything but obey my demand. I sat down next to her, 'are you okay?' I asked.

'I'm fine, thank you so much for saving me' She smiled.

'It's no problem, was it true? Did you cheat on one of them?' I asked. 

'No.. I went down the wrong street' She answered, 'Then they came out of no where, I didn't even know those guys.'

'Uh huh, well I'm Minjeong, you are?' I exanded my hand out.

'I'm Go EunAh, how old are you?' She shook my hand.

'I'm 18, you?' I answered.

'I'm 22' She smiled, turning her head, looking at Suga. 'That's Suga' I pointed at him.

'Ahh, is it alright if I stay here for the night? I'll be gone tomorrow morning' She pleaded.

"Sure, you can stay as long as you want..'  I giggled.

'Just only for tonight' She layed down on the mattresse. Suga just shook his head and left the room, 'is he your boyfriend?' she chuckled.

'NO!' I quickly said, 'I mean, no, we're just friends' 

'Ahh alright then' She laughed. I layed down next  to her, pulling the blankets over use and fell into a deep sleep.

-Next day- 

I fluttered my eyes open, seeing the empty spot next to me, 'I guess she left' I smiled, getting up. I looked out the window, with blankets covering my body. 'It's snowing again' I smiled, exanded my arm out the window and let the snowflakes fall on my hand. I heard the door close behind me, 'Get dress, we are leaving' Suga demanded, grabbing his bag out the closet.

'Why leaving soon?' I pulled my arm back inside, turning around seeing he was packing his clothes.

'She knows we are here..' He sighed, scratching his head.

'How?" I asked, scrunching my nose.

'That girl you saved last night, well my Umma hired her to find us. This is why I didn't want you to save her, it was all part of her plan.' He yelled, slinging the bag over his shoulder. 'The guys already left, they are finding another place. They will text me when they found safe place, for now lets go see your family..' He gulped.

I nodded and packed my stuff in bag, we both left the old apartment and walked back to my hometown. About 2 hours of walking, my feet was hurting and my stomach was growling, we stopped infront of my parents cafe, I had a wide grin on my face and enter the cafe, 'MINJEONG!' My Umma shouted, running up to me, pulling me into a hug.

'Umma, I'm fine. I just was camping with Suga' I lied.

'In this weather? You are insane' She laughed, letting go of the hug, 'I will get Jihoo to make you guys some hot chocolate and I'll get some cupcakes for you.' She pushed us over to the table.

Suga and I both sat down, 'That was such a lame excuse, who would go camping in the snow?" Suga rolled his eyes.

'Us..' I giggled. Jihoo came out with hot chocolates, 'it has been 2 days since I last seen you, I have a lot of things to tell you' Jihoo bragged, sitting down next  to me.

'Spill' I sneered.

'Tiffany and I are now dating and she is coming this afternoon, I want you to meet her' He smiled, as his cheeks went red. 

'Oh, that's great news, but I won't be able to see her, I'm so sorry..' I pinched his cheeks.

'Awh, why not?' He pouted.

'Spending the afternoon with Suga' I pointed at him. Jihoo looked at him with most disgusting face, 'you can do better than him' He looked back at him, I hit his arm 'YAH! I was joking.' He chuckled, 'I'm going back to work, have fun and be safe together'

Suga and I finished our hot chocolates and pastries, I haven't seen Minji come out, 'Umma' I said, getting up, walking over to the counter. 'Yes?' She answered.

'Where is Minji?' I asked.

'She is sick today..' She replied. I nodded and walked back over to Suga, 'Let's go.' He said, grabbing my hand, 'They found a place.' He added. We said out goodbyes to my parents and Jihoo and left the cafe, walking to this another mysterious place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment, subscribe and upvote this story <33