Chapter 16

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

You ran over to the swings, where Suga was swinging, you put the bags of clothes close to the swing.  You sat down on the swing, and started swinging slowly, then again the atmosphere was awkward and quiet. 'Suga...' You called. 

'What did I say..?' He smirked. 

'Uh.. Yoongi-'

'Nope, the other word' He interrupted, chuckling. 

'Oppa...' You sighed.

'Yes babe?' He laughed.

'How do you feel about running all your life?' You asked, looking over to him. His facial experssions changed, from happy to concern. 

'You know, I never really thought of that. I guess....' He paused, 'I don't know'

'It's fine, I was just wondering.' You smiled at him. He looked up at you and did a cute gummy smile to you, suddenly you heard your bags move. You turned your head to where your bags was and a guy stole them, Suga quickly got up and ran after him, 'YAH!' he yelled. You run after him, but they were too fast, you started to lose your breath, you stopped and went over to the bench near the tree. 

Suga caught up to the man in a white jumper, he grabbed hold of his jumper and jerked him back, making him choke.  'Give me the bags back or no one will get hurt' He said, spinning the man around. 'Suga?' The man said, with his eyes wide open.

'Kidoh?' He paused. 

27721_kidoh.jpg

Kidoh is part of a gang called ToppDogg, the largest gang group of Seoul. Kidoh grew up with Jin after their parents didn't want them and put them up for adoption. When they were both 13, Kidoh had to move in with his foster parents, so they went their different ways. About 6 years later, when they were 18, they ran into eachother when ToppDogg and Bangtan were in fight. 

 

*FLASHBACK*

'Jin, help me' Rapmon said, as he was getting attacked by two people. Jin went over to them and shoved them off, then started punching one until he past out, then went to the other one doing the same thing. Bangtan were in huge fight with the largest gang with 13 guys, after stealing from their place. One guy jumped on Jin, making him fall to the ground, he got turned around making him face the guy, he was about to shove him off, 'Kidoh?' Jin said, letting go of him.

'Jin?' He scrunched his eyebrows, putting his arm down, getting up and helping him up. 'Long time aye' He smiled slightly.

'ah yeah' Jin chuckled awkwardly. 

'Jin! You going to help or what?' Suga shouted, punching the guy, then stopped when he saw you communicating with the enemy. He let go of the guy he was punching and went over to them, the rest of the guys stopped and crowded around them, 'What's going on here?' Jungkook said.

'Uhh I don't want to fight anymore' Kidoh and Jin said unison.

'What?' All the guys said. 

*FLASHBACK END*

 

'What the are you doing here?' He growled, letting go of his jumper.

'I live here now, what are you doing here? I thought you live about 2 hours away with Bangtan?' Kidoh asked, fixing his jumper. 

'Running.' He snapped, crossing his arms. 'Give me the bags back.' He held his hand out, Kidoh didn't say anything but gave it back.

'Sorry man, I didn't know it was yours. Hows Jin? Can I see him?' He asked, putting his hands in his pocket.

Suga walked away, then stopped, turned around facing him, 'What are you doing? You want to see him?' He shouted. Kidoh nodded and caught up to him. 

You played with your jacket, then you heard someone coughed, you looked up and saw Suga holding the bags, 'THANK YOU OPPA!' You jumped up and pulled him in hug, then you saw the guy behind him that stole your bags. 'You' You pushed Suga and pointed at him.

'I'm sorry about that, I didn't know you were with Suga.' He apologized, bowing.

'You guys know eachother?' You rubbed your chin, looking at both them. 'This guy is cute, with big brown eyes, he kinda reminds me of Jin' You thought. 

'I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Jin Hyosang, but please call me Kidoh' He exended his hand.

'I'm Lee Minjeong, just called me whatever you like' You giggled, shaking his hand. 

'We should go back home, since he wants to see someone' Suga said, walking away. 

 

The walk back home was pleasent, you and Kidoh were talking about how he knows Bangtan. Suga didn't say anything but stay quiet. We went inside and saw the guys lounging around in the lounge, 'Kidoh?' Jin said, standing up. All the guys look up with a surprise face. 'Jin, long time?' He chuckled.

'That's the same saying you said, when we ran into eachother 2 years ago' Jin smiled, walking over him.

Kidoh just chuckled, 'shall we go hang out somewhere?' Jin insisted.

'Sure' He agreed. Both of the bestfriends walked out of the house, 'awh so cute' You giggled, looking at the two bestfriends walking away. 

'Hey Minjeong, what's in the bag?' V said, trying to peek in the bag.

'None of your business' You ran into your room, hiding the clothes in a safe place, then you heard the door close. You quickly stood up, and saw Suga there chewing on licorce.

'Sorry about the whole date, didn't know this whole running into Kidoh would happen.' He jumped onto the bed.

'It's fine, I had fun' You smirked.

'Really? Too me, it seemed boring.' He looked up at the ceiling. 

'Well... I'll take you out on a date again' You laughed, running out of the room, closing the door behind.

Suga's heart started thumping hard, he put his hand to his chest feeling his heart thumping, 'What is this feeling? Am I falling inlove?' He thought, sitting up quickly. 'Argh this girl' He smiled.

tumblr_mrtc2okOKg1qfzaowo1_500.gif (THAT'S THE SMILE HE DID)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was actually able to do an update this weekend, since I have no homework to do! YAYAYAYAAYAYAY <33

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote if you want more. <3 

I forgot to ask, do you guys do or know anyone who do good posters? I need a new one <3

Have you guys heard 2NE1's new album? Crush? If you haven't you should! At first I didn't like it, but now I'm inlove with it <33