Chapter 14

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

I got up and left my bedroom, looking around the lounge room, I saw Jungkook sitting down on the floor watching tv, 'Where are the guys?' I asked, walking over to him.

'Huh?' He said, looking up to me.

'Where are the guys?' I repeated myself.

'V is in his room, the guys went out and Suga...' He paused, 'I don't know where he is.'

'Him and I was talking just before? He disappears really quickly' I stated.

'That's Suga for you' Jungkook laughed.

I nodded and sat down next to him, 'Can I ask you something?' I asked.

'Go ahead' 

'How do you feel about running all the time?' I hugged my legs.

'Uhh... I never really thought about how I felt about this, I guess happy? I mean, I love going around the place, it's an adventure and it's great for me, since I'm young' He chuckled.

 'Anyway...I went to the cafe with V and had a small talk with Minji, she told me she misses you and you should call her.' I said.

'Really?' He quickly stood up and ran into his room saying 'I SHALL CALL MY NOONA' 

I laughed at how silly he was being, 'what's so funny?' I heard voice behind me, I stood up and turned around, seeing Suga right infront of me, eating lollies.

'Where were you?' I crossed my arms.

'Eating lollies outside.. why would you care?' He smirked.

'I thought you went somewhere..' I scrunched my nose.

'Why would I leave? I have to take care of you, V and Jungkook since you guys are young and weak.... also stupid.' He rolled his eyes, 'Want some?' He changed the subject, holding out the bag of lollies.

I shook my head, 'No thank you.' 

He just shrugged, walking pass me and sat down on the couch, 'This place is boring... I'm bored' I puffed my cheeks, sitting down next to him.

'It's 6pm, you should make us some dinner, the guys would love it, coming here seeing a nice meal to eat' He stated.

'Why don't you make dinner Suga?' I hit his arm.

'YAH! I told you to call me Yoongi.' He scrunched his nose, chewing on the lollies.

'AISH! I'm never going to call you that, I'm always going to call you Suga!' 

I got pushed down on the couch, with Suga on top of me, 'Call me Yoongi... no wait' He paused, 'Call me Oppa' He leaned his face closer to my face, I bit down on my lower lip as I felt heat coming up on my cheeks, 'Say it..' He did his devilish smirk. 

'Suga, please get off of me' I tried pushing him off but it was no use, he was too strong.

'Call me oppa and I'll get off of you' He chuckled.

'Op...Oppa, get off of me' I closed my eyes.

'Idiot' He whispered, I felt his weight off me, I opened my eyes and saw him going into Jungkook's room. I sat up and cooled myself down from burning up about what just happened, I got up and went into the kitchen, 'I wonder what I should make' I tapped my chin with my finger, then an idea popped in my head, 'Kimbop' I went straight to making it, taking all the untensils and ingredients out.

About an hour later I finished making Kimbop, just on time. The guys came back, 'Annyeonghaseyo' I greeted the guys, 'I made dinner,' I smiled, walking them over to the table.

'WOW! Thank you Minjeong' Jimin shouted, pulling me into a hug, 'We haven't had this type of food in ages.' He said, sitting down in his spot. 

'I'll go find V, Jungkook and Suga.' Rapmon said, leaving the table. I nodded and walked back into the kitchen to clean up, 'THANK YOU MINNIE' I heard Jungkook's voice, I went back down bowing to them, 'It's no problem guys' I smiled, going back into the kitchen.

'You're not having anything?' V said, standing next to me.

'I'm not the hungry' I lied, washing the plates.

'You should eat something, you look abit skinny' he stated, grabbing my hand.

'No, it's fine..' I shook my hand away, he didn't say anything but walked away. I finished washing the dishes and putting them away, I went to look at the guys, seeing them laughing at their stupid jokes. I went out the back door, closing the door behing me, I sat down on the steps and looked up at the sky, 'I wish I could go back home... I miss working at my cafe.' I sighed.

About 20 mins of being outside, I went back inside, seeing the guys watching a movie, I walked past them, as I was about to enter my room, 'Aye! Minnie, come watch a movie with us' Jungkook shouted.

I turned around, seeing all eyes on me, 'No thank you, I'm really tired.' I bowed, going  into my room, closing door behind me, I layed down on my bed, covering my body, as I was overthinking about stuff too much, I felt tears coming down on my face, I wiped them away and shut my eyes. 

~~~  2ND POV ~~~

The next day, you woke up, seeing Suga laying down next to you, 'I thought you weren't going to sleep next to me anymore?' You thought, getting up, you left your bedroom seeing a empty room, you looked around the place, seeing no guys insight. Your stomach grumbled, 'Aish, I'm so hungry' You said, going into the kitchen, looking in the fridge. You turned my head, seeing left over lollies on the counter, 'I don't think Suga would mind' You giggled to yourself, walking over to the lollies, stuffing your mouth with them. 

'YAH!!!!!!!!' Suga shouted, walking over to you, snatching the lollies out of your hand, 'I WAS SAVING THESE FOR LATER! IT"S MORNING?! WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU EAT LOLLIES IN THE MORNING?!' He kept yelling.

'Calm down.' You pleaded.

'WHY WOULD I CALM DOWN?! THESE ARE MY LOLLIES THEN YOU..YOU JUST EAT THEM! AISH.. YOU'RE-'

'OPPA!' You interrupted him, studying his face, You saw that he was shock. 'Idiot' You smirked, leaving the room.

'So.. you think this is game.. don't ya? Well.. game on' Suga thought, following behind you. 

'Can you stop following me, you're annoying me' You rolled your eyes.

'Let's go on a date, you and me, at that fancy cafe' He laughed, leaving you standing there in shock. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really don't have an ultimate bias in bangtan, it's either Suga or Rapmon, but then Jin comes in -.- 

Do you guys have an ultimate bias in Bangtan? If not, who are your three top biases?