Chapter 11

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

'Can I go see Minji first?' I asked. Suga stopped so suddenly, turned and faced me, 'Do you want to get caught?' He growled.

'But.. I haven't seen Minji..' I paused, 'I promised I'll go see her' I lied.

'Well.. that promise will be broken, now let's go' He snapped, grabbing my hand but I didn't not take one step. 'YAH! Come on!' He shouted.

I just shook my head and looked down at the ground, 'I'm going to see my bestfriend whether you like it or not' I snatched my hand out of his grip and ran to Minji's house. 'YAH' I heard him shout, but I just ignored him. 

About 5 mins of running I stopped infront of Minji's house, I opened the gate and walked up to the front door, I knocked 5 times and I saw Minji's umma at the door, 'Annyeonghaseyo is Minji here?' I greeted.

'Yes, she upstairs in her room, she is  very sick out the moment Minjeong, could you come another time?' She suggested.

'She just texted me to come to her house' I lied. 

'Very well then' She sighed, opening the door wider for me to come in. I walked upstairs, into Minji's room seeing her sick on the bed, 'MINJI!' I shouted, but not too loudly, running over to her bed, 'I missed you' 

'I missed you too' Minji coughed, grabbing water off the bedside table, drinking some of it.

'Where is Suga?' She asked, putting the water back.

'He didn't want me to come to yours, so I decided to run away from him.. I just wanted to see you Minji' I added.

'Minnie, you didn't have to run away.. I'll be okay. Go find him or something bad will happen to you' She giggled, but then coughed.

I nodded and got up, 'Get well soon Minji' I said. 'Don't worry about me, worry about yourself' She smiled, waving goodbye. I went back downstairs and left the house, seeing Suga sitting on Minji's wall, 'I'm sorry Suga' I said, standing infront of him.

'It's fine, you wanted to see her... now lets go' He hopped down, grabbing my hand, taking my this place. About 3 hours of walking, I was getting tired, hungry and bored. 'How far away is it?' I wined.

'About another hour, but we are stopping at fast food place, for you to get food' He said, looking around the place. 

About 10 minutes of walking, we stopped infront of McDonalds fast food place, my stomach was growling and my feet were hurting, we went inside and waited in line, 'What do you want?' Suga asked, taking his wallet out. 'I'm paying for my own, no need to pay for me' I smiled, looking at the menu board. 

'Ugh, what do you want?' He rolled his eyes. I ignored what he said, still looking at menu, I couldn't figure out on what I want to get, I scrunched my nose and scanned through the menu again but no idea what I wanted to get, we were next in line and still no clue. 

'2 large cheeseburger meals, please' Suga said to the cashier, 'Go find some seats' He nudged me. I scrunched my nose and went to find a place to sit, scanning around the place I found a spot at the back of place, near the corner, I sat down on the comfy cushion and took my phone out of my bag, 'Umma please don't be worrying about me, just camping with Suga again' I texted. I layed on my head on the table, looking over at the cute couple, feeding eachother. I rolled my eyes and lifted up my head, seeing Suga was looking for me. 'Suga!' I called, waving my arms around, he saw me and smiled, walking towards me. He place the tray down and sat down next to me, 'I hope you like frozen coke' He smirked, putting the straw into the drink, handing it to me. 'I love frozen coke' I added.

After finshing our food, we left McDonalds and continued walking to this place, 'My feet hurt' I wined, slowing my pace down. 'It's only about 2 blocks away, now come on' He grabbed my hand, making me walk fast. I hit his hand, he let go of me and made me fall but I suddenly fell into his arms, 'AISH! Hop on my back' He looked at me, I nodded and stood up, I grabbed onto his shoulders and jumped, I was now on his back, 'Sorry that I'm heavy' I said.

'Yah! You're not heavy, you're light as feather' He chuckled, holding onto my legs as he walked. I felt kinda sleeply, so I slowly closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder going into a deep sleep. 

I felt my back hitting on a hard mattresse, I quickly opened on my eyes and saw Suga right infront of my face, 'You fell asleep..' He chuckled, laying down next  to me.

'I know, I was really tired.. now I'm just really hyped up' I quickly got up and scanned the room, it was much cleaner and the windows weren't shattered and I could actually the lights, 'This time, don't invite unknown people in this house' He smirked, sititng up. 

'I won't, I prefer this house then the other old house' I giggled, sitting down next to him. 

'How about some sleep? It's about 10 pm and we have big day tomorrow' He chuckled, laying back down, bringing the blankets over his body.

'But I'm not sleepy' I did my puppy dog eyes to him, 'What are we going to do tomorrow?' I asked, clapping my hands.

'Buy food.. we need food in this house and also the guys need some new clothes' He closed his eyes, yawning.

'Ugh, that's no fun' I crossed my arms, he pulled my arm, making me fall down, 'Sleep' he demanded. I slowly closed my eyes and tried to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating much and the short, lame chapter. I promise it will get better <3 Just trying to build the story up. :(

I hope you guys have a great new years and be safe <33 

Please subscribe, comment and upvote this story! <3