Chapter 4

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

'You're not fine..' Jihoo said, walking over towards me.

'I am fine...' I snapped, wiping the tears away, 'Could you please leave Jihoo-ssi, you'll get in trouble...'

'Not until you tell what's wrong with you? Who cares if I get introuble, I just want to know what's wrong with you. I reckon your parents would understand on why I wasn't working....' He sat down next to me, 'Now tell me..'

I took a deep breath, 'Minji chose a guy over me ,a bestfriend, then she said something really mean to me...' 

'Is that it?' He asked, I looked at him doing a confused face, 'What?!'

'You're crying over that?! Minjeong, I betcha Minji will come back apologizing to you, then you accept it, then you guys become bestfriends again. But, you've got to remember Minji is not always yours, she needs a boyfriend.. or other friends aswell.' 

I looked back at the ground, 'He is right, maybe I shouldn't of been so worked up about' I thought. 'Thank you Jihoo-ssi..' I whispered, he laughed and got up, 'Just call me Jihoo or Oppa' He did a cute smile at me. I nodded and got up aswell, 'You're right about everything, thank you for being here for me' I did a broken smile.

'No problem kiddo, now let me make you some hot chocolate' He grabbed my hand and dragged me out back in the cafe. I turned the corner and there, I saw Suga asking Umma where I was. He turned and faced me, giving me a death glare, then he looked at Jihoo, 'YOU!' Suga shouted, pointing at Jihoo.

'What are you doing here Yoongi?' Jihoo replied, crossing his arms.

'It's Suga, how dare you say my name!' He clenched his fists 'I came to talk to...her....' He pointed at me, still glaring at Jihoo.

'She has a name you know, it's Minjeong. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want  to -'

I elbowed him in the ribs, 'Oppa, it's okay. I want to talk to him as well' I did a cute smile at him, 'Go make me some hot chocolate..' I pushed him over to the machines. Suga and I sat down at the table by ourselves, next to the window. 'So what do you want?' I smiled.

'Telling that you need don't need to control your friend all the time' He smirked.

'Don't worry about, I'm not going to control  her anymore, since I had a talk with Jihoo Oppa' I looked over at Jihoo who was still glaring at Suga, like he wanted to punch him.

'Oppa?! I see he made a move already..' Suga muttered, but I heard.

'What do you mean?' I asked, looking back at him.

'Just don't ever come near me again or any of my friends, you hear me?' He stood up, I nodded. He just rolled eyes and left the cafe. Jihoo came back over to me handing a hot chocolate to me, 'what did he say?' he asked, sitting down on the other side of the table.

'Uhh....' I paused, 'nothing important' 

'Sure seems like something...' He muttered.

'Anyway, how do you know Suga?' I asked, trying to change the subject.

'Oh.. long story, I've got to back to work before your parents yell at me. Drink up' He quickly stood up and went back into the kitchen. I just nodded and drank the hot chocolate, it was very delicious, the mouth warming chocolate and milk and fluffy marshmallows. I finished with my hot chocolate and threw it in the bin, the door dingled and saw Minji.

'Minji, you're late' Umma yelled.,

'Mianhae Mrs Lee' Minji apologized, bowing.

'Umma, don't get angry at her...' I said, standing next to Minji, 'I take full responsibility, I left without her and I should get the consequence..' 

I felt Minji elbowed me in the ribs, 'I'll have talk with your Appa about it tonight' Umma pointed at me.

I nodded then left to the kitchen to make same bread, I felt as Minji followed behind me, 'Minji..' I turned around.

'Thank you Minnie' She pulled me into a hug.

'Isn't this what a bestfriend should do for you, also I'm sorry for being angry at you.. it's just I feel really uncomfortable around them..' I said, letting go of Minji.

'Don't be so uncomfortable, they are nice guys' She winked at me, 'I'm also sorry for saying about Jihoo..'

We heard someone coughed, we both turned our heads and saw Jihoo and Appa with the arms crossed, 'You guys need to make some bread, NOW' Appa exclaimed. We both nodded and went to the bread making machine, I suddenly felt someone tugging onto my sleeve, I looked up and saw Jihoo, 'What does she mean about you talking about me..?' He asked.

'Oh nothing' I blushed. He just laughed and walked away back to what he was doing.

'Hey Minnie, you're coming to party with me tonight..' Minji demanded. I looked at her with my arms crossed, 'why?'

'I don't know, we haven't been to a party together' She shrugged, 'pweeettty please' she pouted.

I couldn't resist her cute pout, 'for my bestfriend.' I pinched her cheeks and went back to work.

'YAY!' She clapped her hands, 'Meet at you apartment at 8pm.'

 

-Night-

I got dressed in nice casual clothing, applying making and leaving my hair out.

tumblr_m6rr0lERoP1rryxwoo1_500.png(CREDIT TO OWNER)

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time, nodded, then left. I heard a knock on the door, I quickly ran over to the door, opening, to see it was Minji with very pretty clothes on. 

Song Ah Ri

'You look very pretty Unnie' I complimented her.

'Thanks Minnie, you look pretty as well' She smiled, bowing her head, 'ready?' 

I nodded, grabbing my bag off the table near the door, I left my apartment locking the door behind, 'so where is this party?'

'You'll see' She giggled. I scrunched my nose, I hated how she always does this me, invites me to a party without evening telling me whose party it is. 'Tell me..' I demanded.

'You remember our old friend Kim Hyuna?' She stopped.

'More like your friend' I muttered, crossing my arms.

'It's her party' She said quickly, running off. 'YAH!' I yelled, running after her. 

Way back in high school, Hyuna and I never got along with each other, she hated me so much and I hated her so much as she was the popular one in school who is very snobby and rich. Her parents own about 3 resturants around Korea, 1 hotel, and 3 other hotels around the world. She had always picked on me for 'not being rich like her' and picked on other girls, but not Minji, as Minji always got the guys by her cuteness, so Hyuna pretended to be friends with her so she could get the guys. I found out by this, when I heard Hyuna talking to her friends, I told Minji and all she replied was, 'I know' then walked away.. But I still haven't got why she still hangs around with her even if she knows Hyuna is just using her.

We both arrived infront of Hyuna's mansion, it was really huge. The gates were already opened so we just walked straight to the door, I saw many cars like a mercedes, ferrari, lamborghini and many more rich sporty cars. We both could hear  the music booming very loud, Minji knocked on the door and saw Hyuna right infront of us, 'Minji! Glad you came!' She smirked, pulling Minji into a hug.

Minji looked very different now as she was back in highschool, she was now all cutesy type as she found out on how to get the guys, but fails miserablely 

kfashion-korean-girl-ulzzang-Favim.com-2

'Oh, umm Min....-

'Minjeong' I interrupted, bowing. She rolled her eyes and invited us in, I saw many pretty girls and attractive guys around, half of them were drunk, 'Minji.. ' I said, turning back where Minji was standing, but she wasn't there.. 'Minji!'  I called. I took a deep breath and enter the lounge, seeing no Minji insight.

I decided to head upstairs to bathroom, I walked through hallway looking down at the ground until I bumped into someone who was strong that made me fell to the ground, looking up I saw Suga.

'YAH! What did I tell you back at the cafe?' He crossed his arms. I quickly got up, 'Mianhae' I apologized, bowing to him.

'Pathetic..' he muttered, but I heard. I walked past him but he suddenly grabbed hold of my arm pulling me back, 'For the last time, stop following me..' He glared at me. 

I scrunched my nose, 'I wasn't following you...'

'Why do you and I always meet up at unusual places then? You either are stalking me or...' he paused, letting go of my arm, he left.

'Or what?' I said to myself.

'Minnie' I heard Minji's voice. I turned around seeing Minji holding hands with Jungkook, 'I found out Jungkook and his friends are here!' She giggled, I rolled my eyes and walked back over to her.

'I think I should leave.. I feel very sick.' I lied, she put her hand on my forehead feeling my temperature.

'You don't feel hot.' She moved her hand away.

'Monthly thing..' I lied. Jungkook just did a disgusting face to me, 'YAH!' I hit his arm.

'Minnie, you should go before you get angry at people' She giggled, I rolled my eyes and went downstairs seeing Suga by the door talking to V, I walked right passed until.. I heard V yelled, 'HEY! MINJEONG!'. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him, as I was walking down a dark street, I decided to checked my phone to know the time, seeing it was 10pm, 'wow time flew past..' Muttering to myself, putting my phone away.

'Hey hotstuff' I heard guy called, I ignored him and kept walking but suddenly I heard steps behind. I tried to run but a guy grabbed hold of my arm, 'Don't touch me' I yelled, slapping his face. 

His other friends came out of the shadows, 'Feisty girl we have here, strip her' he laughed. 

'NO! DON'T' I screamed, trying to escape but they were too strong, I suddenly felt a slap hit me on the face.. making me cry in pain. 'Please don't' I sobbed, they grabbed my belt undoing it.

'YAH!!!' I heard someone scream, all the guys stopped what they were doing and looked up seeing a guy. 'LET HER GO' He yelled, walking over to them. 'Suga...' I whispered.

'We had her first, go find some other hooker' The man said.

'Don't call her a hooker, let go of her now' Suga yelled in his face.

'Since when do you care about girls like her Suga?' He laughed.

'Since now, so let her go'  Suga clenched his fists, but the man didn't do anything but laugh at him. In just second Suga punched him right in the face, knocking him out. The other men let go of me, making me fall to ground, hurting my . They went to their friend, 'Shoo you rats' Suga demanded. The other guys grabbed the past out guy and left, as for me I was still on the ground sobbing, cuddling my legs.

'Get out' Suga said. I looked up and saw Suga holding out his hand, I accepted it and he helped me up.

'You should be careful next time..' Suga snapped, crossing his arms. I looked down at the ground not saying anything, 'you have a scratch on your face.' He lifted up my chin, I quickly pushed his hand away looking somewhere else, 'Thank you' I said, before walking off. 'Why is he suddenly caring for me..' I thought, hearing steps behind me. I turned seeing Suga following, 'what are you doing?'

'Seeing if you get home safe..' He replied, I rolled my eyes continuing walking. About 10 minutes later, I arrived at my apartment, 'I'm here, you can leave now' I said, facing Suga.

'Can I at least treat that scratch on your face?' He asked, pointing at my cheek.

'What the hell is wrong with you? Why suddenly caring for me? Go away' I pushed him.

'Yah! If this what happens when I help someone, then considered this, I regretted saving you, I hope it happens to you again' Suga yelled, running off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I know it's not a Wednesday, I decided to do one today as I am really bored.

Subscribe so you don't miss out an update, comment if you want more and don't forget to upvote so others can find this story :) <3