Chapter 13

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

I was about to go apologize to Suga until Jin grabbed my arm, 'I think you should leave him alone for a bit,' He whispered to me, I just nodded and sat down on Jimin's bed, 'Could you guys leave V and I alone, I just want to talk to him' I said. All the guys nodded and left the room, closing the door behind them.

I stood up and walked over to V, 'Please tell me what happen? No one is going to help you, if you're not going to tell anyone' I stated, crossing my arms.

'Just leave me alone' He growled.

'V, please tell me' I grabbed his hand, 'I need to know, I hate seeing someone getting hurt.' 

'No'' He shoved my hand away. 'How about we go for a long walk? I need to go back to my house to grab something important.' I clapped my hands. V didn't say anything but grabbed his phone of the table and left the room, 'I take that as a yes?' I smiled, following behind.

'Where you guys going?'' Rapmon spoke up, we stopped at the door.

'Out' V snapped, then barged out the door.

'Don't worry Rapmon, I'll try and get him to tell me what happened' I giggled, giving him the thumbs up, leaving the house. 

We walked down the street, it was about 1pm, many people were on the streets buying presents for their family, friends, boyfriend/girlfriends. 'So are you going to tell me what happen?' I grabbed hold of his hand.

'Do you like Suga?' He randomly asked.

'My eyes widen hearing what he said, 'Umm.. what?'

'Do you like Suga?' He asked again.

'Friend or ...'

'If it's such difficult question to anwer, then you do like him' He smirked.

'NO!' I yelled, making people look at us, I bowed my head in apology to all the people, as they continue back to what they were doing, 'As friend I like him, but I don't have crush' I giggled.

'Ah! I see, then how about we go out for dinner tonight' He calmly said.

'V! You're hurt and you still haven't told me what happened to you!' I let go of his hand and crossed my arms.

'I'll tell you when we get to your house.' He paused, 'No wait.. I'll tell you tonight.' He chuckled.

'YAH!' I slapped his arm, 'I don't want to go out for dinner with you.' 

'Why not?' He did his cute pout to me. My eyes widen seeing how cute he was but how would anyone resist that pout, I took a deep breath, 'Fine, I"ll go, but I'm only going to know what happened to you.' I rolled my eyes.

About 2 hours of walking we arrived at my apartment, I still had my key in my pocket. I unlocked the door and entered inside seeng a great big mess, 'You are such a pig' V teased, looking around the place.

'YAH! Suga's umma broke in my house, looking for me. She is waiting for me to pay Suga's debt' I growled, going into my room. I opened my closet door, chucking all the stuff that was on top of Suga's and Minji's present. 'There it is' I grabbed the presents and took them out, they weren't wrapped yet, so I decided to wrap them now.

'Why are you wrapping them now?' V asked, walking into my room, eating an apple.

'Because if I don't wrap them now, Suga will see his present.' 

'You only know him for about.. I don't know. 5 Weeks? And you still brought him a present, where's mine then?' He sat down next  to me. 

'I brought Suga a present so he doesn't feel alone, because he doesn't celebrate christmas with his family.' I sticky taped the wrapping paper onto the present. 

'No of us have family to celebrate a Christmas with.' V chuckled.

'What?' I dropped the sticky tape on the ground, 'You guys have no families either? Aish, I feel bad now' I puffed my cheeks.

'Minjeong, don't worry about it, we don't celebrate christmas anyway.' He got up and left the room. I sighed and continued wrapping the presents, 'I feel so bad for them, maybe I should go buy presents for them aswell'' I thought. About 10 minutes of wrapping the present and putting them in a bag, then left my apartment. 'How about we go have our date now?' V chuckled, grabbing onto my hand and dragging me to some place that he was taking me.

'Where are we going?' 

'To your cafe!' He smirked, entering my cafe. 

'Minnie, you're here' Umma said, running up to me then pulling me into a hug, 'Who is this?' She release out of the hug then pointed at V who was still holding my hand.

'He is-'

'Boyfriend, I'm her boyfriend' He bowed, 'I'm Taehyung.' 

'Oh, why didn't you tell me you had boyfriend? I thought that pale guy, that's called Suga was your boyfriend?' She tilted her head abit.

'Umm... can we have 2 hot chocolates and cream donuts please' I tried changing the subject. My umma just nodded, leaving V and I alone. I kicked him and leg, 'Oww!' He rubbed his leg.

'Why in the world did you tell her that your my boyfriend?' I snapped, pushing him over to a table. We both sat down, still glaring at him, 'It's funny how you didn't say anything back about it? So I guess I am your boyfriend then..' He laughed.

'Minnie, you're back!' Minji said, walking over  to us with out hot chocolates and donuts. 'Where is Suga?' She asked, sitting down next to me.

'Oh.. he-'

'We're on our first date' V smiled, drinking out of his hot chocolate.

'Minnie, I didn't know you were into a type of guy like him.' Minji giggled, punching me in the arm.

'YAH! We are not  on a date.' I growled.

'Hey V, what happened to your face?' She paused, 'Wow that sounded so mean, but you have bruises and cuts on your face?' 

'Don't worry about it.' He rolled his eyes, drinking his hot chocolate again, 'Well then, I better get back to work. Tell Kookie I love him and he should visit me' She smiled, leaving us alone. 

'Now tell me what happened.'

'Okay, to sum down  what happened to me, I was walking to buy some stuff for this certain person, and these bunch of guys came out of no where, asking where Suga is, and of course I didn't say anything about it. I eventually fought back and ran away, but not straight to the house, somewhere safe. I was crying because I was getting hurt because it's all Suga's fault, if he didn't get me in this mess, I wouldn't be in this pain, we've running for awhile, then we stayed here because his Umma wouldn''t even know where we would be, now that she found you and us, she is never going to stop.' He sighed, 'If only Suga just went back home' He mumbled.

I took a sip of my hot chocolate, 'so basically this is all Suga's fault?' I asked.

'Yes, now he got you in this mess, you're going to get hurt. She's been trying to get Suga to pay that debt and back home for about 8 years.' He shook his head, looking out the window.

'But are okay now?' I asked, studying his face.

'Yes but no, I wasn't never okay, this running around the whole place. It was annoying me' 

'Why won't you guys move to Australia, America or England?' I sighed.

'We don't even know English, only Rapmon is fluent in it' He chuckled.

I stood up, grabbing my hot chocolate and donut, 'Let's go have some fun' I smiled. He looked up at me and smiled, we both said goodbye and left my cafe, we walked around for a bit to finish out donut and hot chocolate, then we went  to the arcade to have fun. We played alot of games like skee ball, rthymn games, dance games and more, V was actually have a lot of fun for once, ever since we left this place. We went over  to the claw machine, that had Naruto plushies. V went after for Kakashi Hatake, about 5 times of trying and wasting our money, he ended up getting. 'YAY!' I shouted, clapping my hands. 

He handed me the plushie, 'Keep it' He smiled, walking away. 

It was getting quiet dark, 'we should head home now' I insited.

'Yeah, we should.' He grabbed my hand. We walked hand in hand back to our place, telling each other jokes that were funny and talking about Christmas that was coming up.

We arrived back to our place, entering inside we only saw Suga and Jungkook, 'Where did you guys go?' Suga asked, standing up, then looking down at our hand seeing we were holding hands.

'We went back to her place, then cafe, then arcade. I even won her Kakashi Hatake, I actually had fun for once' V answered, smiling at him. 

'So a date?' He rolled his eyes.

'I should put these away somewhere safe' I held up the bags and went into my room. As I was putting the presents in a special place, I heard a door closed behind me, I turned my head and saw Suga with his arms crossed, leaning on the door, I stood up and faced him, 'Yes?' 

He just shook his head and sat down on the bed, 'I'm sorry for not calling you Suga before, I promise I won't call you that again' I sat down next him.

'Please keep calling me Yoongi, it sound hot when you call me that' He whispered in my ear. My eyes widen, feeling his hot breath on my ear, 'Um... Suga, are you okay?' I pushed him away.

'Yah, what did I tell you, call me Yoongi for now on' He smirked, getting up and leaving the room.

I looked down at the ground, my cheeks felt really red, 'Aish.. what just happened?' I mumbled, cooling myself down.