Chapter 20

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

I was frighten as the knife was pulled against my neck, I could almost feel the blade. My eyes were started to water, 'Suga..'' I whimpered, as both Suga's Umma and Sunmi had good grip on me.

'FINE! That's enough..' Suga exclamined, making the guys stop fighting and have their eyes landed on him.

He took a deep breath, 'I'll stay.. I'll marry Sunmi, I'll be part of this family... only if you let Minjeong go' 

'Very well then, Topp Dogg show bangtan to the exit' Shinae said, smirking.

'SUGA!' All the guys said in unison, they all got pushed out of the door by Topp Dogg. There was bangging on the door, but the door was locked up tight. 

'Now that you decided to stay... I'll let Sunmi take Minjeong back home.' Shinae said, lifting up an eyebrow, letting her grip loose on me and Sunmi's.

'I will go aswell, I don't trust Sunmi yet' He demanded, eyeing the both of them. Sunmi, Suga and I both left the house, as we exited the gate, Bangtan was still there sitting on the gutters. 'Suga..' Jungkook said, standing up. 'Are you litereally staying there forever and marrying this ?' He had a disgusted look on his face.

'YAH! I'm not a , no go away fool' Sunmi said, trying to shoo them away. 

'Yes I am...' Suga growled, grabbing on to my arm, dragging me away. 'Wait, I need to talk to one of them' I said, stopping in my tracks. I ran over to Jungkook, 'Could you please get those wrapped presents and clothes from my room, they are in the closet. Also my phone and keys to my apartment is on the table, meet me infront of my apartment' I whispered to him, he just nodded and then left with Bangtan.

The walk to my apartment was very awkward, Sunmi was to busy trying to make herself look good and flirting with Suga, but Suga didn't bother doing anything, he still had a strong grip on my wrist. He rarely smiled now, 'I guess this is all my fault' I thought, seeing as we are now infront of the apartment complex.

'This is my place, uh.. thank you' I bowed polietly. 'I'll see you guys later' I waved, tyring not to cry. Suga had his head down low, not even bother to look at me and Sunmi has started to walk away.

'Bye Suga, I hope you have a lovely life with Sunmi, congrats on you guys going to get married' I smiled, he just looked up at me and rolled his eyes, then walked away.

'Goodbye oppa' I had tears building up in my eyes, I sat down on the gutter and waited for Bangtan. About an hour later, 'Yo!' J-hope said, 'Here is your stuff' He tossed my bag to me, 'Seeya around' He waved, about to leave.

'Wait.. where is the rest of Bangtan?' I asked.

'We're leaving this place.. but don't worry about Minji and Jungkook, he rang her. Since Suga is gone, we're just going to continue running around places, since there won't be much to do. Get jobs, make money, trying to live a normal life. Thanks Minjeong, for everything' He said, leaving. The last part sounded so sarcastic, he probably hated me now because of how I joined their lives and lost a friend. 

I ran inside my apartment, I checked the date on my phone and it was the 21st of Decemeber, 'Christmas is nearly here' I said to myself, putting Minji's present under the tree then getting Suga's present, I looked down at his present. 'I'm going to miss you Oppa' I sobbed, hugging the present as the tears fell down onto it. 

I heard knocking on my door, so I wiped my tears away, putting Suga's present under the tree and rushing to the door, opening it, seeing Minji standing there with her eyes red, 'Jungkook is leaving me' She wailed, falling into my arms. 'It's alright Minji, I'll make us some food.' I tried my best to help her, but I too was going through the same situation. She went and sat down on the lounge chair, hugging a pillow, playing music on tv and crying, 'Why do boys have to be so stupid' I grumbled, making food for the both of us.

About 10 minutes later, Ramen noodles were finished cooking, I dished them up and sat down at the table with Minji sitting infront of me, digging in to her food while crying. I hold back my tears, 'Why am I crying this much? I've known them for about a month or so...' I thought, stabbing the noodles with my chopsticks.

 

 

The past couple of months, I've spent Christmas with my family and Minji's family , I still have Suga's present in my house, neatly on my dressing table. He never even got to celebrate christmas with me, or spend a happy life. We also celebrated New Year's, which was great fun! Every single day I worked in cafe, there was no more Bangtan in this place, they all left. No one even knows where they went off to, not even Topp Dogg. Jihoo took me out one night, to get my mind off things, but that didn't even work. Now here I am, laying my bed, wondering on what I'm going to do in my life. 'I miss you Suga Oppa' I whispered, as tears fell down the side of my face, I don't even know why I was crying about him, but he sure did make my life better when I was around him. 

 

~Next Day~

 

'Minnie' Umma called, as I entered the cafe.

'Yes Umma?' I replied, walking over to her. 

'Have the day off today, you seem pretty stress. Take this money and go spend it on yourself' She smiled, handing me 100,000 won.

'Umma, this is alot of money.' I pouted, not accepting the money.

'Go on my dear, you need the money, to make yourself happy' She pushed me out of the cafe.

I sighed and started walking to the shops, with my head down low. I didn't realy wanted to go shopping, I rather work and make people happy. As I wasn't looking on where I was going, I ran into something very strong, making me fall down to the ground. I looked up... 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY?

WHATTT?!

I've been very bored, so I just decided to write another one ^.^