Chapter 6

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

2 Months Later

It was 18th of Decemeber, it was getting close to Christmas. I've never saw Suga ever since the whole saving, caring thing. Minji and Jungkook started dating, and she also got so close with his friends aswell. As for me, I choose not to, I rather work then see them guys. Jihoo and I became so close, I tell him everything, he tells me everything, he told me he likes someone from the library and I found that extremenly adorable. 

It was Saturday morning about 8am, Jihoo, Umma and I were the only one's working in the cafe. Appa had a doctor's appointment and Minji was on a date with Jungkook, she calls him Kookie. There weren't much people here today at the cafe, only couples, I was in the kitchen making the bread, 'Minnie' Umma called.

'Yes?' I replied, turning around seeing her at the door.

'Could you please clean a spill at the table?' She asked.

'Anything for you Umma.' I smiled, going to the back to get a cloth. I went over the table and cleaned the hot chocolate spill off the table and floor, 'Umma..' I said, stopping at my tracks infront of her. She looked up, 'Could I have the rest of the day off? I feel really tired and sick..' I lied, what I really wanted to is go shopping for Umma and Appa's christmas present.

'Uh.. sure honey.. go home and have a lot of rest.' She smiled. I nodded and went to the back to grab my bag from the locker, I walked pass the kitchen seeing Jihoo on his phone, 'you shouldn't be on your phone' I giggled, walking up to him.

'Sorry Minnie' He patted my head, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Who are you texting?' I asked curiously.

'Tiffany, the one that works at the library' He chuckled, thinking of her name.

'Awh cute, are you alright working in the kitchen alone? I'm shopping for Umma and Appa's present' I smiled showing my eye smiles.

'Sure, have fun shopping. Don't stay outside too long, you'll get a cold' He pinched my cheeks, I nodded and left the kitchen. 'Goodbye Umma, I'll take lots of rest' I blew her a kiss, putting on my long coat.  I exited the cafe and began my journey to the shops, 'What to buy Umma..' I thought, looking down at the ground. As I wasn't looking where I was going, I ran into a strong figure, making me fall the ground. I quickly got up, 'Mianhae' I bowed, looking up.

"Suga..' I whispered.

'Minjeong?' He crossed his arms, 'You should look where you are going.' He snapped.

'Mianhae,' Bowing again, 'I haven't seen you for about 2 months.' I stated.

'I know and I don't really care' He uncrossed his arms, looking up at the sky.

'So, how have you been?' I scratched my arm. He looked down at me, 'Why would you care?' He scrunched his nose.

'I was just asking, I'm sorry for bothering you' I looked down, continuing walking but suddenly he grabbed my hand.

'I've....been good' He sighed.

My eyes widen, 'well.. that's good. umm..  would you like to come shopping with me? I mean if you don't want to, then you don't need to' I said, looking down at the ground, holding my hands, twisting my leg.

'Okay! I mean... sure..' He looked away. I grabbed his hand, leading him to the shops, I brought Umma and sliver necklace, with her favourite animal on it, a fox.

il_570xN.441706360_a5ru.jpg

'Do you have any idea on what I should buy for my Appa' I asked facing him.

He just shrugged, I scrunched my nose, looking around the place, but still nothing for him. 'Why won't you just make something for him? I'm pretty sure he'll like it, since it's from his daughter' Suga spoke up.

'You're right, thanks Suga.' I smiled at him, he just rolled his eyes. Since the day I first met him, he never ever smiled, not even once. 'Can I ask you a question?' I asked, walking with him back to my place.

'Didn't you just asked me one?' He looked at me.

I scrunched my nose, 'Yeah, but that's not the question I wanted to ask you' I sighed, 'Why don't you ever smile?'

'Because I choose not to' He put his hands in his pockets.

'But if you smile, it can make you feel better' I giggled.

'I don't really care' he sighed. I didn't say anything but look down at the ground, 'Ugh, look up, before you run into someone' He demanded. I nodded then looked back up, watching where I'm going. The walk to my apartment was very quiet and awkward, we enter inside my apartment. 'This is nice place..' Suga complimented, walking into the lounge room.

'Thank you' I smiled, walking into my room putting the necklace in a safe place. 'Want a hot chocolate?' I asked, walking back out in the lounge room, seeing Suga looking out the sliding door window. 

'Uh sure.' He turned around, sitting on the couch. I walked in the kitchen and started making two hot chocolates, I add two mashmallows, one pink and one white, walking back into the lounge, holding hot chocolates into my hand. 'here you go.' I smiled, handing him his hot chocolate.

'Uh... thanks' He took sip out of his hot chocolate, 'How's the hot chocolate?' I asked, drinking out of my hot chocolate.

'It's...' He paused, 'Nice' he put the hot chocolate down on the table.

'It's horrible? Be truthful' I pouted.

'No, it's nice' He rolled his eyes. I nodded then turning on the tv seeing a drama on, 'Ugh' Suga and I said unison. We both looked at eachother, 'you hate tv dramas?' He asked, with his eyes wide open.

'Yes, they are same old stuff. They fall inlove, break up, tension rises, falls in love, someone else likes the girl, breaks up, then dates the guy that liked her, more tension rise...' I sighed, 'It never happens in real life and it's really stupid' 

'You're the first girl I ever met, who hate dramas.' He smirked. My eyes widen seeing he smirked at me, this is the first time seeing him nearly smile, 'Ugh, yeaah..' I weirdly giggled.

I finshed my drink, putting it back on the table, 'So who are you spending christmas with?' I asked curiously.

'No one..' He sighed, looking at the tv. I nudged him, 'you've got to be spending it with some, family? Friends?' I asked, still nudging him. He pushed my arm away, 'Friends are spending with their family ..' He rolled his eyes.

'Family?' 

'I don't have a family..' 

My heart instantly broke, he doesn't have a family? Maybe that's why he's been so mean people... 'How come you don't have family?' I muttered.

He didn't say anything, but still kept his eyes on the tv, I looked out of the sliding door window, 'it's snowing' I ran over to the sliding door, opening it, walking outside, let my hand out so the snow falls into my hand. I turned around seeing Suga still on the couch, 'Suga it's snowing.. aren't happy?' I asked.

'I see it every year, nothing exciting about that' He rolled his eyes. "you're eyes will hurt if you keep rolling them, come outside, enjoy that it's snowing' I walked over, grabbing his hand, but he yanked it away. 'Suga...' I pouted, 'Come see the snow...'  

He looked up at me then back at the tv, 'SUGAA" I wined. "Shut up..' He mumbled, 'SUGGGGAAA, Come see the snow' I whined even more. 'SHUT UP' He shouted, sighing. I scrunched my nose and went back outside, enjoying the snow, it suddenly got really cold but I didn't really care. Then I felt a jacket going over my shoulders, I looked up seeing Suga beside, 'Why you do that for?' I asked, blinking at him.

'You're cold, I can see you shivering' He smiled. 'HE SMILEEED' I screamed in my head, he had a cute gummy smile which I like on guys, his smile is so cute. 'YOU SMILED' I shouted, pinching his cheeks. 'Uggh' He rolled his eyes, walking back inside but I stopped and grabbed his hand, 'Stay please?" I pouted, he just shook his head and yanked his hand away, walking back inside. I scrunched my nose, continuing back watching the snow fall in the city, thinking about Suga's cute smile, his smile actually melted my heat, it was so sweet. 

'YAH! You've been out there for almost 10 minutes, you're going to get a cold, get back inside' He shouted. I nodded then went back inside, sitting down on the couch, handing back his jacket, he snatched out of my hands and put it on the couch arm. 'Are you hungry?' I asked. He nodded, so I went into the kitchen to make some lunch, I decided to make kimchi, gathering all the ingredients and untensil, I started making it. 'What you making?' I heard Suga asked.

'Kimchi' I replied, concentrating. 

'Can I help?' He asked. I looked at him blankly, 'did he just ask if he could help?' I thought, I just nodded. So he grabbed another knife, cutting the vegetables, watching him, I could see he was pro at cutting the vegetables, he decided to take over the cooking. I was just standing him watching him cook, he looked so professional, about 10 minutes, he was finshed, he hand my a bowl, 'eat up' he smiled. 

'Is he sick or something?' I thought, looking down at nicely cooked Kimchi, I shook my head and went back into the lounge seeing Suga enjoying the kimchi, I sat down looking at kimchi, 'am I dreaming or what?' 

''Aren't you hungry?' He asked, looking at me. I just ignored him, still looking at kimchi, 'YAH!' He smacked my arm, I looked at him, 'Eat!' He demanded. I nodded then dug into the kimchi, this was the best tasting Kimchi I ever had, it was yummy. I finished it all in just a minute, "whoa, you must been hungry' he chuckled.

'Are you alright?' I asked.

'Yeah, I'm fine... why?' He looked at me, with a confused look on his face.

'You are being nice to me, you smiled at me, you cooked for me...'  I paused, 'what do you want from me?' I stood up.

'Calm down, when you were outside, I thought on how nice you very being to me, so I decided to just be nice back..' He trailed off.

'Really? Are you being nice for me?' I sat back down, looking at him. He just nodded, then went back eating. I went into the kitchen and cleaned up the mess, 'maybe he isn't a bad guy after all' I giggled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you guys could comment below, give me an idea on what group I should do for a next fanfic.

You choices are ..

Bangtan, B.A.P, U Kiss, Tasty, Super Junior, 100%, Block B, Big Bang, Led Apple, Vixx, Nu'est, Shinee, LC9, Alphabat or Topp Dogg.

Pick a person out of the group to be the main character aswell.

 

Also.. if you think this fanfic is going to end, it's not. I just want you guys to choose on what group for the next fanfic for later in life, this story is probably going to go on for awhile. Choose and I'll write it down :)

Subscribe so you don't miss out an update <333