Chapter 1

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

*Your POV*

I enter my most favourtie place in Seoul, which is my parents coffee shop, called "bbang & keopi", meaning bread and coffee. It's not just selling coffee and bread, it also sells yummy pastries, delicious tea, mouth warming hot chocolate and cookies. As I walk in the coffee shop, the air felt pleasant and welcoming as always, it's not loud as usual, the only time it becomes loud is when business people are here for their lunch breaks or in the mornings and that's usually on weekdays, but lucky today is a weekend.

'Minjeong, darling' My Umma called, at the counter.

'Yes,' I replied, walking over to her with a smile on my face.

'Seeing as you are ready to work, there was a spill over at that table' She pointed to that specific table, 'could you please clean the mess up for me?' She asked.

'Sure, anything for you Umma' I smiled, going to the back to get a cloth. 'Good morning Appa' I yelled, walking past the him.

'Good morning Minnie' He chuckled.

That's the nickname I always get called from my appa, he has been calling me that since I was a little girl. I don't know where he got that from, but the first time I heard it from his mouth, I hated it, now it's grown on me, I'm used to it now. The most embrassing thing is when he calls me that in public places around cute guys or elders, they either laugh about or tried not to laugh. One time, I was with guy from my old high school, we decided to meet up because we haven't seen each other in about a year, as the guy and I decided to walk to park,  it suddenly rained and my appa texted me saying he was going to pick me up because it was raining. He arrived and beeped his horn, calling out Minnie. I felt really embrassed since it was around a cute guy, that I liked in high school once. He just laughed about, we said goodbyes to eachother and that's probably the last time I've seen him since the whole appa calling my Minnie, and that's the last time I'll ever take my appa or get my appa to pick me up. 

I cleaned up the spilt drink on the table and went back to the back, to put the cloth away. 'Hey Minnie' I heard my bestfriend called.

'Really? Minnie? I thought I told you not to call me that?' I puffed my cheeks, crossing my arms facing her.

'Sorry, it's a habit.' She giggled.

'Yeah right' I glared at her.

'Anyway, what are you doing tonight?' She asked, walking over to the sink to put the dishes in the dishwasher.

'Closing the shop, wanna help?' I helped her with the dishes.

'I said what are you doing tonight, not I'm going to help you' She laughed.

I just rolled my eyes, this is my best friend, Oh Minji. We've been bestfriends since the day we were babies, her parents and my parents known each other since high school and never left each others side since. She is only a year older, but way immature than me, she has a very bubble, bright personalitly and gets the guys all the time. The reason why she gets the guys, is her puffy cheeks, big brown eyes, long straight hair and her acting cute around them, as for me, I just act like myself around cute guys. She likes to hang out at parties to find more cute guys, not like she has enough or anything. 

'I'll help you anyway, since I'm not going to be doing anything tonight...' she giggled.

'I thought you would be going to a party, since it's a weekend and most parties are on weekends.' I glared at her.

'Nope, tonight. I am going to your apartment and hang out with my bestfriend' She wrapped her arm around my neck, giggling at me.

'Oh great' I joked, moving her arm off of me, 'why do I want to hang out with you tonight?' I said, doing a sassy voice to her.

'We are bestfriends that's why' She smirked. I rolled my eyes and left her doing the dishes by herself, 'We better have fun tonight' She yelled.

 

A few people had come and go today, most of them were families or  couples. It's about 5pm, Minji and I were the only ones left at this shop, since we are closing it. 6pm is our closing time on  a weekened, since not many people come here, I was leaning on the counter, drawing pictures on my note pad.

'Hey Minji, what's this?' I said, holding up my note pad with my drawing on it.

'A fox?" She said, titling her head to the side a bit.

'Correct!' I smiled, putting the notepad down on the counter, the bell dingled as the door opened, I turned my head seeing 7 guys, making a commotion in the shop, but lucky there was no one here. They stopped at the counter and looked at all the left over pastries and the board, above my head    .

'Welcome to bbang & keopti, what would you like tonight?' I smiled at the guys.

'I would like you and me, on a date..' The blonde one said. 

'Sorry, that's not on the menu' I did a sly smirk.

'OOOOOOOoooooooOO' The guys said at the same time, the blonde one just rolled his eyes.

'Could we just have seven hot chocolates, please?' The guy asked, smiling showing his cute dimples.

'Sure, that's 20,000 won, please' I smiled, holding my hand out.

'Wow, that's cheap for seven' He said, handing me the money. 'Your hot chocolate will be at your table right away.' I did a cute eye smile.

The guys sat down at a table close to the window, they are very loud, 'must be teenagers' I thought, scrunching my nose. 'Minnie, could you please help me.' Minji called, trying the pour the hot chocolate.

'Oh sorry Unnie, I forgot you're the only one here' I giggled, walking over, making more hot chocolate.

'You are one rude bestifriend' She concentrated on making sure not to spill the hot chocolate. She finished on pouring the hot chocolates, as I poured the last two, she walked over with 5 on her tray and gave them to the guys. 'Thank you' They said.

She walked back over to me, 'they are very nice for badass looking guys' she said to me. I rolled my eyes, and went to give the other two guys their hot chocolate, as I wasn't watching where I was going, I hit my foot on the chair, making me falling over. The hot chocolate, went flying up in the air, landing on the cute guy with a beanie.

'Holy ing !' He stood up, with hot chocolate all over him, 'watch where you are going next time' He crossed his arms.

'Suga, she tripped. Don't be so mean to her' The guy with dimples said, helping me up along with the brown hair guy who had very strong arms.

'I'll get you a towel' I said, bowing as an apology.

'You better ing grab me a towel' He uncrossed his arms, looking at the hot chocolate stain on his white shirt.

I went back to the back to grab a towel, 'Suga' I said to myself, 'That's an unusual name..' I grabbed a towel and went back to him, he snatched the towel out of my hand and wiped his shirt and pants, 'it's all over my shoes as well' He said, wipping his shoes.

'I'm very sorry that this happen, you are right, I should of watched where I was going' I apologised, bowing. 

'Whatever' He gave the towel back to me.

'I'll give you some free bread and hot chocolate.' I gulped.

'Fine' He sat back down. Minji came over to me with a mop and bucket in her hand to mop the mess up, 'I'm sorry, but could you guys please sit over at another table so I can mop this up' She asked politely.

'Anything for you' The guy with black hair said, doing a cute smile to her. They all went to another table and sat down there, drinking their hot choclate, I came back over with two hot chocolates, bread and some pastries.

'I'm really sorry that this happened' I kept apologising, bowing.

'You're going to hurt your back if you keep bowing, don't worry about it. It's fine, hey suga?' The guy with the dimples, said, winking at Suga.

'What ever' He rolled his eyes, drinking his hot chocolate. 

'Thank you... uh..' 

'Lee Minjeong,'  I said.

'Thank you Lee Minjeong.' He bowed his head, smiling, showing his cute dimpels again.

I went back over to the counter and continued drawing, 'Minji!' I called. 

'Yes' She said, walking over to me.

'We've got to close up'  I pointed at the clock, which shows 6pm.

'Uhh, we  must then' She nodded, she walked over to the guys saying it's closing up time, they all nodded and got up. They all walked out of the cafe, except  two, the one with black hair and one with blond hair.

'I haven't got your name' The black hair guy said, pointed to my bestfriend.

'Oh Minji, just call me Minji' She said, bowing.

'Minji, pretty name' He winked, making her giggle. 'I'm Jungkook, and this is V' He pointed at the guy with the blond hair, bowing.

'Thank you for the free bread and pastries, I'm sorry that Suga was being so selfish to you. Hope you have a good night' V said, doing a weird but cute smile, we waved goodbye to them as they left the cafe.

'Let's have some fun tonight!' Minji yelled, waving her hands up in the air.

'They seem really young for us..' I changed the subject, looking at them walking past the window. 

'Oh well, I like young guys anyway.' Minji said, staring at them. Jungkook turned his head, looking at us, waving, doing a cute smile. We both giggled and waved back to him.

'Especially that one' Minji giggled, still waving at him. I rolled my eyes and went to the back to clean up.