Chapter 2

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

*Your POV*

Minji and I closed up the shop, and walked to my apartment. 'Today has been such a great day for me!" Minji yelled, as went up in a empty, dark street.

'Shhhh.. Minji, people live here you know' I said, trying to quieten her down.

'Sorry, it's just I met a really cute guy, with the name Jungkook and I really want to meet him again' She giggled.

'He looks way to young for you, he looks like he is still highschool' I stated.

She just shrugged and didn't say anything. 'I wonder what was wrong with that guy's problem' I said aloud.

'What guy?' She questioned.

'I thought I said that in my head, but that guy I spilt hot chocolate all over'  I answered her.

'You know, I would of been angry at a employer if they spilt hot chocolate all over me, just forget about him.' She smiled at me. 

 

We arrived at my apartment, it was quite fancy but not exspensive for my expectations. We entered inside, my apartment is always clean and tidy. My kitchen and dinning room is the first thing you'll see, then you walk through you reach a lounge room and the entry for the balcony. There is a door to the left and that enters my en suite. (Private bathroom attached to a bedroom) Minji sat down onto to my couch and turned the tv, watching the news. I decided to see what I have in the kitchen fridge, I opened the fridge seeing but nothing, no food to cook dinner with. 

'Unnie' I said, walking into the lounge. She looked up at me, 'I'm going to go to the shops to by us some dinner, is kimchi alright?' I asked.

She just nodded, I turned around and grabbed my bag with my wallet and phone in it, 'Minnie, aren't you driving?' Minji spoke up.

'I'll be fine, I'm 18 years old.' I turned and faced her.

'But, it's dark out there. Scary people will be out, and it's nearly 6:30, can't you call it to be delivered?' She asked, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

'Your puppy dog eyes may be cute, but it's not going to stop me. I'll be fine, I've got my phone on me. If anything goes bad, I'll call you' I said, taking my phone out, showing her.

'Not like that's going to save you or anything' She mumbled, 'be safe then' 

I nodded then left my apartment, I walked down that same dark, empty street, hearing dogs barking. I went past a house that had many people laughing, 'must be having a party' I thought, scrunching my nose. I saw two people down at the end of the street, I squinted my eyes to see if they were bad people, but I wasn't quite clear enough to see, I got closer to them and found out it was just a couple, making out. I scrunched my nose and walked past them, trying not to make eye contact with them. About a minute of walking I found a take-away place, I entered and heard the doorbell ring.

'Annyeonghaseyo' The employer said, bowing her head, 'What would you like tonight?'

'Annyeonghaseyo' I bowed my head slightly, 'I would like kimchi and bibimbap please.' I opened my bag and took out my wallet.

She pressed numbers on her cashier, 'That's 27,000 won please' 

I looked in my wallet, and took the correct money out, 'here you go' I gave her the money.

'Your food will be ready in about 5 minutes' She smiled. I nodded and waited outside, looking at the sky. I started hearing noisy guys coming up the street, I turned my head and saw it was the exact same guys that came in the coffee shop, then I made eye contact with the guy called Suga, I quickly turned my head looking at a different direction.

'Minjeong!' I heard my name get called.

I turned my head back to guys and saw Jungkook who was now infront, 'Annyeonghaseyo Jungkook' I bowed polietly. 

'What are you doing here by yourself?' Jungkook asked.

'I'm just buying dinner for Unnie and I' I answered, smiling at him.

'Unnie, who is Unnie?' He had a concern look on his face.

'Minji, my best friend, the girl at the coffee shop' I giggled, 'Anyway, how come you guys are here?' I pointed at all of them.

'To buy food aswell' The guy spoke up, the one that helped me back up on my feet with the strong arms.

I didn't say anything but nodded, 'I'm sorry where are our manners, we never got to greet each other' The guy with the dimples said.

'I'm Rap Monster, call me Rapmon for short.' He bowed.

'I'm Jin' The guy with brown said, doing a small wave.

'I'm Jimin' The guy with dark bown hair and strong arms said, bowing.

'I'm J-hope, I'm your hope' The guy with the black hair chuckled, bowing.

'I'm Suga' The one who I spilt hot chocolate all over and very rude to me, crossed his arms, looking somewhere else.

'You already met us, so no need to greet again' V said, laughing. 

The air felt awkward, 'why did they all greet themselves, it's not like we are going to know each other forever' I thought, scrunching up my nose.

'Is something wrong?' V said, walking to me, looking into my eyes. 

'uh.. every..thing.. is.. fine' I stuttered as I got lost into his eyes. I shook my head and looked through window seeing that my food is ready, 'My food is ready, I better get going now' I quickly went into the shop and grabbed my food, thanking the lady.

'Nice meeting you guys' I said, bowing then running off back home.

 

I arrived back at my apartment, huffing and puffing from running a long distance from the shop to here, I opened my front door seeing Minji fast asleep on my couch with the tv still playing. 'Minji!' I yelled, waking her up.

'Food is here! Finally!' She sat on the dinning seat, quick as a flash. I put the the food on the table, handing her kimchi.

'What did you get?' She asked, looking over at my food.

'Bibimbap.' I replied, digging into my food.

'Got any drinks?' She got up and went to the kitchen.

'There's coke in the fridge, could you grab me one please?' I pointed at fridge.

She grabbed two cokes and sat back down, handing me one. 'Thank you' I said, taking it out of her hand, I opened the coke and took a sip, putting it back down and dug back into my food, 'I forgot to tell you, I met with the guys again. They have all unusual names..' 

'Really? What are their names?'

'Rap Monster, J-hope, Suga, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook and V' I replied.

'Hmm.. that's weird but cute at the same time' She giggled, I just rolled my eyes, 'they don't seem to be in a gang' I said.

'Whoever they are, they are all cute, let's hope they come to the coffee shop again one day' She did a cheesy smile at me.

'Oh great' I said, under my breath. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apologises for a short chapter ^.^

Please be sure to comment and vote this story, so others can see it <3