Chapter 17

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

You went back into the lounge room and layed on the lounge, you the tv, flickering through channels. Eventually, you started to feel tired and then closed your eyes, going to sleep. 

 

"Knock Knock Knock' Jin said, walking in the your's and Suga's room.

Suga quickly got rid of his smile and looked up at Jin, 'What do you want?' He growled.

Jin walked over and sat down next to Suga, 'you seem different lately, you know that?' 

'Nope, still the same Suga' He rolled his eyes.

'The guys have been seeing it lately too, we were talking about you, when you left with Minjeong. She changed you, you know that? You haven't been rude to many people lately, and we've also been seeing you smiling at her. I think she is your light' 

'Shut up with your bull, she hasn't changed me. I still hate people, and thank you for talking about me, great friends' Suga shooked his head.

'Everyone talks about eachother you idiot' Jin chuckled, smacking him across the head, 'Even though you don't see that you are changing, we do.' He smirked, leaving the room. 

'Maybe she is changing me...' Suga thought, 'Pst.. no she isnt, stupid Jin' 

*YOUR POV*

'Minjeong' I heard someone calling out my name, shaking me. I fluttered my eyes open, seeing Jin. 

'YAH!' I sat up quickly, 'You scared me!' I put my hand where my heart was.

'Mianhae, you were asleep for 2 hours. Are you sick?' He put his hand against my forehead.

'I'm fine' I slapped his hand away, 'How was catching up with Kidoh?' I patted a spot next to me, so he could sit down.

'It was great, he now has a girlfriend' He paused, sitting down next  to me, 'His gang is going to help us get through with the Suga's debt, they got some good places if this place ever got found out'

'That's great!' I clapped my hands. 

'Minjeong' Jin cooed.

'Yes?' I faced him.

'You know, you changed Suga? In a good way, he hasn't been rude, he has been smiling. Thank you Minjeong, the guys and I have been trying to get him to change, be more of a nicer guy' He smiled.

'Oh? You're welcome Jin. But I didn't change him? To me, he still acts the same, just a less meaner, I guess?' I giggled, shrugging. 'I'm going to go out, buy some dinner for you guys? My shout!' I jumped up, grabbing my coat.

'Minjeong, I'll come.' Jin grabbed my hand, stopping me from leaving, 'You need someone with you, or something bad will happen.'

'Jin!' I pinched his cheeks, 'I'll be fine, plus I've always been out by myself. I'm 18.. I'm a mature adult now. Just let me go, I promise I'll be back!' I did a cheesy smile to him.

'I'll get yell out by the guys, if you leave by yourself, I need to go and there is not stopping -'

I did my cutest aeygo to him which made him stop talking, 'Oppa.. please let me go' I pouted.

He gulped, 'Uhh... hurry up! BE CAREFUL' He shouted, as I quickly left the house. 

I walked down the busy street full of people, shops ,resturants and fast food place, trying to find a great place to eat. 'Hmm.. What shall I buy?' I thought, rubbing my chin, looking at all different shops. 

An hour later, I brought dinner and walked about to the house, but suddenly stopped in my tracks, as I took the wrong turn down the street. 'Uhh.. I should call Suga' I mumbled, taking my phone out of my pocket, but unfortuantely, it went flat. 'UGH! WHY?!' I shouted at my phone, I put my phone back in my pocket, looking around the unusual place. I took one step and heard a loud bang, sounding like a gun, which made me jump. I ran up a streeet but still didn't know where I was. 'YOU!' I heard a guy, I froze in my place, not wanting to turn around. 'Pretty lady aye? What you doing down this street? Got lost?' He chuckled.

'Please don't hurt me...' I cried.

'Aye, why would I hurt someone? That will ruin my image.' He laughed.

'Your image?' I lifted up one eyebrow.

'Turn around, maybe you'll know who I am.' 

I quickly turned around, right there infront of me was the well known unground rapper, 'Dok2? OMG!!!' I screamed.

34020_dok2.jpg

'Aye, calm down lady. You'll wake everyone up' He walked over to me.

'It's such an honor to meet you, seriosuly! I'm a great fan!' I smiled, putting the bags down, shaking his hand.

'Calm down, what are you doing down this street? You know this street isn't good, for pretty ladies like you' He smirked, pointing up and down the street.

'I'm lost, I went down the wrong street and I tried ringing a friend, but my phone went flat. Could you please help me find a way back to the shops?' I asked, pouting.

'Sure thing gorgeous, I was actually making my way to the shops.' He smiled. I picked up my bags and we walked together, as we were walking to the shops, we had chat about his up coming album. 

 

~back at the house~

'Where the is Minejong?' Suga yelled, storming out of the room. 

'I haven't seen her' V and Jungkook said in unison.

'She knows she can't leave by herself, for sake. JIN! You are the only person I haven't spoken to, where the are you?' Suga yelled, walking in the kitchen.

'Don't get angry at me, but she went to buy us dinner. I told her to be back, but she hasn't, I'm sorry Suga. I tried to go, but she wouldn't let me.' Jin answered, taking steps back. Suga walked towards Jin, grabbing his collar, 'She is a female, there are dangerous men out there! You know that?!' He yelled in his face, then punched him. 

'SUGA! STOP!' Rapmon yelled, pulling him back, 'Go find her!'

Suga grabbed his jumper and left the house looking for her, 'Where the would she go?' He growled, walking towards the shops. 

 

 

About an hour later.

'Minjeong!' Suga yelled, running towards.

'SUGA!' I smiled, waving at him. 

'What are you doing? Leaving the house by yourself, you know you are  in danger!' He growled, grabbing hold of my hand.

'Is this your boyfriend?' Dok2 laughed.

'No, a very close friend' I giggled, looking at Suga then Dok2.

'Righteo Kiddo, anyway better get some food. Be careful next time' He smiled, waving goodbye.

'I sure will!' I laughed, waving back.

'Was that Dok2?' Suga scrunched his nose.

'Yes? Jealous?' I poked his tounge at him.

'No, now lets go' He started walking back home, dragging me behind. 

'Suga, stop for a second' I said.

'What?!' He growled, stopping right infront of the house. 'Thank you for caring about me' I giggled, kissing his cheek, then running off into the house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's great to be back writing this story!

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote this story! 

I missed you guys so much ;( <33