Chapter 12

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

'I woke up by a heavy weight on top of my stomach, I looked down and saw Suga's head laying there, 'YAH!' I yelled, pushing his head off and getting up quickly.

'What?! Is someone here?' He shot up quickly, looking around the room, 'Aish, why did you wake me up?' He scratched his head, 'Give me five more minutes' He yawn, laying back down on the bed, covering himself with blankets.

'You were laying on my stomach, am I fat?' I pouted, looking down at my stomach. He opened his eyes, looking up and down, 'No, I just sleep weridly okay.' He closed his eyes again.

I poked my tounge at him and left the room, seeing V eating breakfast at the counter, 'Good morning V' I smiled, walking past him, 'How was your sleep?' I asked, looking in the fridge and seeing nothing. 

'I didn't sleep, also no more food left' He said, putting a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

'What do you mean there is no more food left? You're eating some...' I pointed at his bowl, 'There is sure to be some left.'

'There wasn't much left in the box, also we ran out of milk... Suga said he'll be going down to the shops today.' He chuckled.

'Oh' I pouted,scratching my head. I went back into my room and kicked Suga right in the ribs, waking him up so suddenly, 'YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!' He got up and yelled in my face. 'We have no food left, get dress, we are getting food' I poked my tongue at him. I went over to my bag and grabbed my clothes, then went into the bathroom. About 30 minutes of hussaling Suga to get out of bed and get ready, we were finally outside walking to the market. It was really cold and it was also getting close to Christmas, then I remembered something, 'Suga' I called.

'What?' He looked at me, with his eyes half closed.

'Can we go back to mine? I got something important to get form there' I asked.

'That's too far away, we can get it some other time.' He growled, putting his hands in his pocket.

'But Yoongi' I whined.

'DON"T CALL ME THAT' He snapped, grabbing onto my wrist, 'I DON"T WANT TO BE CALL THAT OKAY?!' He shoved my hand away, and started walking to the market.

'I'm sorry' I mumbled, walking behind him with my head down low. We walk to the market was awkward as we didn't not speak to each other, I grabbed a basket and walked down the aisle. 'Do you know what to get?' I asked, looking at the food on the shelf.

'Food.' Suga replied, crossing his arms.

'What kind of food? Can food? Ramen? Junk Food? There are different kinds of food' I rolled my eyes. 

'Food that we can eat, that's what they told me' Suga snapped, walking away from me.

I turned my head and saw him walking away, 'Where do you think you're going?' I scrunched my nose. 

'Just find us food, I'll be going somewhere else' He answered, then disappearing. 

'Yah!' I yelled, then all eyes are on me. 'Sorry' I said to the customers, bowing down in my apology. 'I don't know what to get' I pouted. 

About an hour of finding food and paying for the food, I left the market. 'Where would Suga be?' I asked, looking left and right. 'Maybe he is back in the market' I thought, going back inside, looking around there was no Suga  insight, 'YAH! He was suppose to look after me since he got me in this mess' I growled, going back outside. I decided to walk back to the house, as I was walking down the street I felt like someone was following me, I stopped in my tracks and turned around seeing a  tall, attractive go standing right infront of me, 'Aish, why are you following me?' I asked, scrunching my nose.

But he didn't reply to me and just walked past me, my eyes widen seeing on what he did, 'But wasn't he following me?' I said, turning back around seeing Suga right infront of me. 'YAH! WHERE DID YOU GO?' I shouted. 

'The lolly shop' He chuckled, holding up lollies in a bag, 'Where else would I go?' 

'I don't know! You just disappeared, I was looking for you! You should of told me where you were going!' I glared at him.

'I guess someone is not going to get some lollies tonight' He chuckled walking off. 

'YAH! YOONGI!' I yelled, then he suddenly stopped in his tracks, 'Oops' I said under my breath. He just shook his head and continued walking, 'SUGA!' I shouted, catching up with him. 

'What did I tell you?' Suga mumbled.

'What?!' 

'What did I tell you?! DON'T CALL ME YOONGI!' He gritted his teeth.

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. It just came out of my mouth....' I apologized, looking down at the ground.

'Aish, look up!' He slapped my arm. 

I gulped and looked up, on where I was going. Then again, the air felt awkward, walking back to the place, 'We're back' I shouted, seeing all 5 guys coming out, 'Where is V?' I asked, the guys just looked around the lounge room, seeing no V here. 'I guess he is still in his room' Jimin shrugged. 

I put the bags in the kitchen and went into V's room who was sharing with Jimin. 'V, I brought food back...' I said, knocking on the door and entering, I saw him sitting down on his bed, with his back to the door. 

'Ok..ay' His voice cracked.

'V? What's wrong?' I walked over to him, he looked up and I saw bruises and cuts on his face, 'YAH! WHAT HAPPEN!' I shouted, then all the guys came in the room.

'What's wrong Minjeong?' Suga said, walking over to me. He looked down and saw V, 'What happen V?' 

'Just leave me alone please, I need space.' V got up, pushed Suga and I then walked to window. 

'YAH! YOU IDOIT! TELL US WHAT HAPPEN' Suga yelled, grabbing onto his arm.

'Yoongi, let go of him' I said, tugging on his sleeve, then I heard all the guys gasp, I looked at all of them and saw them with their eyes wide open, "What?' 

'WHAT THE DID I TELL YOU! STOP CALLING ME YOONGI! DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL THE TIME?! AISH YOU"RE SO ANNOYING' He yelled in my face, then walked out the room.