Chapter 5

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

My heart sank when I heard those exact words out of Suga's mouth, 'how could he say that me? Was I being a bit too harsh to him? I shouldn't of done that' these questions kept going through my head. 'Maybe I should go after him?' I said to myself, but I just remembered it's nearly 11pm, so I went back inside my apartment, I took my shoes off by the door and crashed out on the couch, looking up at ceiling. The questions were still going through my head, I decided to get up and go to the kitchen to grab alcohol out the cupboard, I poured some in the glass and drank it down, eventually I had a bit too much and past out.

I woke up by the sound of knocks on the door, seeing as I was laying down on kitchen tiles, 'what happened last night?' I said to myself, getting up, rubbing my temples. I looked up at the clock and it was 9:30am, 'OH NO!' I shouted, I quickly went to the door seeing Minji there with a worried look on her face.

'FINALLY! What happened to you?' She asked, walking in.

'I don't remember...' I said, rubbing my temples. Suddenly, I felt really dizzy and fell down into Minji's arms.

'Are you okay?' She asked, trying to make me stand up.

'I feel really sick...' I whispered. Minji carried me over to the couch and layed me down, she put her hand on my forehead, 'you're burning up, I'll ring your Umma, telling that you won't be able to work to today..' She trailed off, walking into the kitchen. I tried to get up but I just couldn't, so I just layed there staring at ceiling, 'what happened last night..' I thought.

'MINNIE!' I heard Minji yelled from the kitchen, she came back with two empty bottles of alcohol, 'DID YOU DRINK ALL THESE?!" She exclaimed, putting the bottles up in the air. 

'I don't remember...' I replied.

'Aish.. no wonder why you don't remember things and why you're sick. You probably drank too much of it and past out..' She said, chucking the bottles of alcohol in the bin, 'I'm going off to work, I'll bring home medicine on the way back here when I'm on my lunch break.. for now.. don't even move' She demanded, pointing at me. I just nodded at what she said, we said our goodbyes and she left, closing the door.

'What am I going to do?! I can't walk probably, and I really need to go to the toliet' I scrunched my nose, I felt something uncomfortable under my back, I slowly got up and saw I was laying on my remote, I grabbed it and the tv, seeing a drama on, 'Argh.. I hate dramas' I said.

 

*SUGA POV*

I woke up by the loud music coming from the lounge room, 'Argh.. why can't I sleep' I said, laying on my stomach, burying my  face into my pillow, covering my ears, but the music was still loud. I decided to get up and see what the guys were doing, as walking into the lounge room I saw the guys with a couple of girls nearly half , 'Aish.. these guys' I thought, rolling my eyes.

'SUGA!' V yelled, 'You're up!'

'Naaah.. I'm still asleep' I said sarcastically.

'Woke up on the wrong side of the bed again?' Jimin snickered, I walked over to him and grabbed hold of his collar.

'Suga calm down.. he was just joking' Rapmon said, patting my shoulder. I let go of him, making him fall to the ground, 'I'm going out, don't bother me...' I went to my room, got dressed and left the house.

I saw a cat sitting on the ledge of the brick wall, this cat usually visits around this place, I don't usually know where this cat is from but he usually kepts me company. He looked quite healthy, he is black and white, with very unusual eye colour, one blue and one green. I sat up on the wall next to cat, patting it's soft fur, he got up and layed on my lap, purring, 'for some reason I was helping someone last night, I didn't even know why... is it because I like -' I paused, 'Aish.. I'm talking to a cat..' I stopped patting him.

'Who did you help?' I heard voice behind, I turned my head seeing Jin, the Umma of the household.

'No one...' I lied, facing towards the road with my arms crossed.

'Tell me..' He replied, sitting next to me, patting the cat that was on my lap.

I moved the cat off my lap and hopped down from the brick wall, 'It's none of you business..' I crossed my arms and left, walking down the street, 'SOONER OR LATER, I WILL FIND OUT!' I heard him yelled. I ignored on what he said and continued walking down the street, for some odd reason I decided to go to the cafe where Minjeong works, I opened the door that dingled seeing it quite busy, I order a hot chocolate and sat down at the table on the far back waiting for Minjeong to walk out, but it never happened, I only saw her friend and Jihoo... I decided to go up to the counter with the hot chocolate in my hand, 'Your name is Minji right?' I asked, she just nodded. 'Do you know why Minjeong is?' 

'She's sick at home, she had too much to drink last night...' She trailed off. I scrunched my nose and left the cafe, walking the route to Minjeong's apartment, but I stopped in my tracks, 'What am I doing?' I said to myself.

 

*YOUR POV*

I got so  sick of watching the dramas, it was annoying me. It's the same old, same old stuff, the girl is nerd, guy bullies her, they end up falling in love, someone else ends up liking her, they break up, tension rises, then they sort things out, the date again. It's like watching disney movies,  they always live happily ever after, but it never happens in the real world, I got up from the couch and stumbled all the way to kitchen, to grab a bottle of water, I chugged all of the water in just second, I looked up at the clock seeing it's nearly 12, 'Minji should be here with my medicine soon' I said to myself, stumbling back to the couch, but there was a knock on the door, 'AISH, Minji, you always do this to me' I yelled. I turned around and stumbled to the door, slowly opening it, it wasn't Minji, it was Suga.

'What are you doing here?' I crossed my arms.

'To see if you are alright?' He asked, crossing his arms aswell.

'I'm perfectly fine, you go now' I uncrossed my arms and closed the door, but a strong forced stopped it, 'I said you can go' I growled.

'Let me in...' He snapped.

'No!' I yelled.

'YES!' 

This was going on for about a minute when we both heard a cough, Suga moved out the way so I could who it was, 'Minji, you're here finally, tell him to go away..' I said, pointing to Suga.

'Tell her to let me in...' He rolled his eyes.

'Stop acting like children, here is your medicine Minnie' She handed me the medicine, 'I've got go back, it's really busy..' She said, walking off.

'YAH!' Suga and I both yelled.

I knew Minji was lying, even though it's 12, it wouldn't really be that busy.. I was about to close the door but once again Suga stopped it, 'LEAVE!' I yelled.

'FINE!' He yelled, storming off.

'WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU! YOU'VE CHANGED' I shouted, slamming the door.

'This idiot' I said under my breath, I went to the kithen, reading the insturctions on the medicine bottle, I poured some on a spoon putting it my mouth, swallowing it. 'EW!' I scrunched my nose, 'This tastes horrible.' I went to the fridge and got out an apple popper, drinking it all in under a second, 'That's better' I said, stumbling back to the couch.