Chapter 9

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, for me to get ready for work. I went out my room, seeing Suga no longer sleeping on my couch, it was just blankets and pillows tossed everywhere on the couch. I sighed and went into the kitchen to eat some cereal, as I was about to pour my milk into my cereal, loud knocks were knocking my door, 'I'm coming! Stop knocking so loud' I yelled, walking to the door. Opening it, I saw a nicely well dressed lady infront of me, 'Oh annyeonghaseyo' I bowed.

'Where's Yoongi?' She asked, with a very furious look on her face.

'Not here...' I whispered.

'WHAT!' She screamed in my face.

'Not here..' I spoke up.

'Of course he is here. This is what I got told by one of his friends...' She paused, 'Minji'

'He isn't here, he left this morning' I crossed my arms, 'So don't bother asking again.' 

'Let me in...' She exclaimed,

 'NO! This is my apartment..' I got pushed into the wall by her, then she walked right in, looking around the place. 'Do you know where he went?' She asked, in a much nicer tone.

'Sorry, no' I said, sitting on the couch, 'May I ask, who are you? Why are you looking for Suga?'

'I'm his mother, he owes me and his father a huge debt' She growled.

His Umma looked exactly like Suga, pale skin, big brown eyes, same nose, now I see why Suga doesn't spend with christmas with his family, he has to pay a huge debt and by looking at her, they must not of been really good parents.

'I'll pay it, since he is going to keep running away, and also he is my friend' I stood up.

'Really?' She pulled out envelope, 'Read it, if you can't pay it, my address is on the bottom, I've got something else in plan for you' She smirked, walking out the house.

I sat back down on the couch, opening the envelope..

-In the cafe-

'1 million won!' Minji shouted, slamming the envelope down on the table. 

'Minji, please be quiet' I demanded.

'Suga has to owe her 1 million won?! Why the hell does he have to owe her that much?' Minji questioned.

'I don't really know, but I told her I'll pay it, but I didn't know it was going to be this much...' I mumbled.

'Why the hell did you say that Minnie?' She sighed.

'I didn't know it was going to be much...' I looked down at my lap, playing with my hands.

''You have to pay for it next week, and that's when christmas is here.' She said, 'We will deal with this later Minnie, let's get back to work' She got up and walked back into the kitchen.

I went back to work, basically this whole day was a mess, I spilt coffee on the ground, tripped on just air making me have a huge bruise on my chin, hit my knee on a wall, it's all thanks for that debt thing that kept getting on my mind. It was about 3pm, and that's when my shift ends.

'Goodbye Umma' I said, waving goodbye as I left the cafe. 'I really need to see Suga again' I said under my breath, walking down the street, with my head down. Suddenly, I ran into a person..again.. 'Aish, you again' I heard Suga's voice. I looked up at him, surpirsed on this werid meeting but I also had anger in my eyes, 'What's wrong?' He asked.

'Come with me' I demanded, grabbing his arm, dragging him back to my place. 

We arrived at my place, putting coats on the hanger, I grabbed his hand pulling him into the lounge, 'sit' I pointed at the couch, he didn't say anything but obey my demand, I went back over to the coats and grabbed the envelope out of my pocket, walking back into the lounge room, I threw the envelope on the table.

'What's this?' He asked, pointing at the envelope on the table.

'Read it and find out' I snapped, crossing my arms.  He nodded, grabbing the envelope, he opened it, looking at the letter, his eyes widen, 'YOU TALKED TO MY MOTHER!" He shouted, standing up, throwing the envelope on the table.

'More like, she pushed me into the wall, storming into my apartment...' I rolled my eyes.

'Are you okay? Did she hurt you? What did she say?' He bombarded me with questions.

'I'm fine, no she didn't hurt me. She told me you owe her and your father a huge debt..' I crossed my arms.

He grabbed the envelope off the table and started ripping it, 'YAH! What are you doing?' I asked, trying to take the envelope off him.

'Ripping it! Why the hell did she give it to you?' He questioned, keeping it away from me.

'I told her, I'll pay, but I didn't know it was going to be that much..' I paused, 'She said to me, if I can't pay for it, then I'll have to go to her house and she'll have something else in mind..'

'Don't go! It's a trap, she'll probably pull you in hostage until I come back home... and stay there forever' He sighed, sitting down on the couch.

'You're in big trouble Minjeong, you can't stay here...' He scratched his head, 'You'll have to be with me until this whole thing is over..'

'Why don't you just go back home?' I asked, shaking my head.

'I hate my parents... they will try and force me to marry a rich , use me for money.. all those things' He took a deep breath, 'You can't stay here Minjeong, but I know a better place for you to stay.

'Why didn't you tell me these things when you were staying the night..' I scrunched my nose, sitting down next to him.

'BECAUSE I ING DIDN"T KNOW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, NOW LISTEN TO ME, I KNOW A GOOD PLACE FOR US TO STAY FOR A WHILE UNTIL MY PARENTS WILL GIVE UP' He shouted.

'How long has this been going?' I asked.

'4 years' He sighed.

'How likely is it going this whole thing going to end?' I paused, 'Likely 10 years, just go to talk to them. I'll be there.' 

'FREAKING LISTEN TO ME, I'M NOT GOING BACK THERE, WE ARE LEAVING SO PACK YOUR A BAG OF STUFF YOU NEED.' He stood up.

I nodded and went into my room, grabbing a bag pulling so clothes, socks and shoes, 'What are my parents going to say? I'm not going to be a work, nor probably will able to spend christmas with them... Minji, how am I going to tell her I won't be here...' I sighed and left my bedroom seeing Suga waiting for me.

'Can't we stay at Rapmon's house?' I asked, looking down at the ground.

'NO! She knows about them, that's why I wanted to stay at yours, but seeing she knows this place, you also have to leave..' He grabbed my hand, dragging me out the apartment.

'What do you mean, I also?' I qustioned, as we walked down the empty street.

'The guys left their house, seeing as they got threaten by my own mother.' He answered.

I nodded and both us walked to this mysterious place Suga was taking me. About 2 hours of walking, my feet were hurting, my stomach was growling and it was about 6pm, 'Suga, are we there yet?' I wined.

'We here now' He stopped me. By the looks of it, this place we were at, are where gangs hang out. It was flithy and the place we were staying, was dark and old, we walked up the broken stairs, opening the door we saw Rapmon and the guys, 'Suga!' They shouted, seeing as we walked in, closing the door behind.

'I had to bring Minjeong' Suga said, pushing me close to the guys, I looked at all the guys seeing they were nodding.

'She knows about her too' Jungkook said, 'what about Minji?' 

'Minji will be fine..' Suga spoke up.

'No she wont, she knows about her too. Minji told her that you stayed at mine, that's why she came to mine, now she is going to be introuble' I face Suga with anger in my eyes, 'THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT' 

'Minjeong, she will be fine, trust me...  go rest, I'll make food for you' Suga calmed me down, pushing me into a room with a mattress on the floor. 'I hate Suga' I mumbled, walking over to the shattered window, looking out I saw a group of guys fight, my eyes widen seeing them stab a guy with knife, I took a step back and fell down on the mattress, 'I HATE SUGA! I HATE SUGA' I sang queitly.

'If you hate me, then why won't you tell me?' Suga laughed, sitting down next to me, 'Here, it's ramen noodles, they only thing we have at the moment.'

'Thank you' I snatched it out of his hands, digging into my food, 'Can you stay with me tonight?' I asked, looking up at him.

'I'm always going to stay in this place...' He looked at me with a confused face.

'I mean...sleep with me...' I paused, 'Not in a ual way.. I mean... ugh'

'I thought you hated me..' He chuckled.

'I'll get someone else then.' I went back into eating my ramen noodles.

'Fine I'll sleep with you...' He chuckled.

'ert' I muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating yesterday :( I was very busy,  next week will be no updates, since it's christmas week,and I'll be very busy next week so ... sorry ;(