Chapter 8

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

Yeah I know, 2 chapters in just one day? Well tomorrow I'm getting my new puppy, it's a german shepherd ^.^ It's a hour and a half drive to get him, so I'll probably be tired when I get back home.. Anyway ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Could I stay at yours for the night?' He asked, 

'Why not stay at your house?" I lifted up one eyebrow.

'Because, I'm sick of the guys, they go places, bring back half girls, it's the same repeat over and over again..' He trailed off, 'I promise I'll be gone by tomorrow morning..' 

'Uh.. sure.' I smiled, 'You can stay as long as you like..' I unlocked my door and we both entered inside, I went straight to my room, putting Minji's presents bed and Suga's present in my closet, so he won't see it. I came back and saw Suga, with most sad, cute expression on his face. I giggled and went over to him, sitting down next to him, 'What's wrong Suga?" I asked, pinching his cheeks, but he just slapped my hand away.

'Don't touch me.' He sighed.

'Okay, I won't touch you, so tell.. what is wrong? Minjeong will listen..' I did my best smile to him.

'Nothing is wrong, just tired that's all' He rest his head on the couch back. 

I studied his face and saw he had bags under his eyes, 'You should go rest on my bed...' I stated.

'Uhh-'

'I'll move the presents off of my bed and let you rest there..' I interrupted, getting up but he suddenly grabbed hold of my hand, pulling me back. I land straightly on his lap, looking up, I could see Suga's face was much more prettier up close, those plump pink lips, his big brown eyes, his cute button nose. Everything on him, is so perfect, 'YAH!' He shouted, pushing me off, making me land on the floor.

'Oww.' I got up rubbing my tailbone. I walked into my room, clearing the bed so Suga can have a nice comfortable sleep. I went back out in the lounge room, 'You can go sleep on my bed now' I smiled, he nodded, walking past me, he stopped in his tracks, 'Thank you for everything, Minjeong' He half smiled.

'Anything for you, Suga.' I bowed my head, then something popped up in my head, 'Suga..' I called sweetly. He stopped and turned around, seeing he was really tired, 'I''ll ask later, since you look half dead' I did a wide grin on my face. He just nodded and went inside my room, closing the door. 

'What to do...' I thought, looking around the house, seeing it was mess, the cereal the I had this morning was in the sink, drinks on the table, coats everywhere. I nodded, grabbing my iPod off the dinning table,putting the earplugs in my ears, I started to play LeeHi, putting the iPod in my pocket. I started singing and dancing, while I was cleaning the house. I decided to started cleaning the sliding door window, still singing to my song. Once I done that, I looked around, "I should get a cat or cute puppy, I feel so lonely in this place' I sighed, grabbing the empty cups off the table, putting it beside the sink, along with the other dirty dishes. I filled the sink with hot water and squirted some  dishwashing detergent in the water, as the water got to the right height. I turned off the tap and started washing the sinks as another song of LeeHi came on, my favourite song.  Again, singing while I was swinging my around, having the fun. After washing the dishes, I dried the dishes, putting in the right places. I emptied the sink, and wiped the benches with the sponge.

I finished clean around the couch, now time for the lounge room, I saw my 2 coats and Suga's jacket on the couch, I moved them to the coat hanger, hanging the coat, I wiped the table as GDRAGON came on. Once I done that, I looked around the apartment to see if any places need cleaning, but everything was all clean. I took a deep breath and landed down on the couch, 'Today was fun...' I thought, looking up at ceiling. Taking the earplugs out of my ears, 'I should make some dinner' I got up ,looking up at the clock, seeing I spent 2 hours cleaning, it was about 5pm. I nodded and went into the kitchen, looking in the fridge, 'What to make..' I thought.  I decided to make Kimbap, I gather all the ingredients and utensils and started making dinner.

As I was nearly finished, I head someone coughing, I looked up and saw Suga, 'Had a nice rest?' I smiled.

'Uhh.. yeah.' He nodded, 'What you making?'

'Kimbap.. if that's alright' I scratched my arm.

'It's fine, I like Kimbap.' He chuckled. I nodded and continued back with the cooking, 'why do you always nod?'  He wondered.

'I don't know...' I laughed, 'A habit, I guess' 

'Okaay' He chuckled, walking out the kitchen.  'He has such a cute laugh and smile' I thought, smiling to myself. 

I finished cooking the dinner, carrying the two bowls to the lounge, seeing Suga watching tv. 'Dinner is ready' I smiled, handing him the a bowl to him, he just bowed his head a little and started digging into his food, 'is it yummy?' I asked, sitting beside him, eating my food.

'It's yummy.' He smiled at me, then went back to his dinner. 'I like this suga, then the mean Suga' I thought, sticking food in my mouth. 'Would you like a coke?' I asked, placing the bowl on the table. He just nodded, so I went in the kitchen fridge, grabbing two cokes out the fridge. I walked back out into the lounge room, handing him a coke. I tried opening the coke, but I had trouble, Suga saw  I was having trouble, so he snatched it out of my hand, opening it and giving it back to me. 'Thank you' I smiled, taking a sip out of the coke. It was quite awkward and quiet while eating our dinner, all I could hear is the munching of the food and the news on the tv. Suga finished his dinner first then I finished mine, I put them in the sink. 'I'll wash these later' I said to myself.

'Do you want to help wrap Minji's and my Umma's christmas presents?' I asked, walking back out to the lounge. 'Uh.. sure' He smiled. I nodded and went to grab the wrapping paper, scissors, sticky tap, pen and ribbon. Also Minji's and Umma's present, I layed them out on the floor, Suga was sitting across from me, I folded Minji's clothes neatly, ripping the price tags off. Suga started help me wrap her present, then it was her necklace, then it was Umma's necklace, we were done. 'Yay' I clapped my hands, I grabbed the presents putting it under the tree, 'Should I start the scrapbooking today?' I asked, turning around, facing Suga.

'Up to you' He said, getting up, walking over to the couch. 

'Hm.. I'll leave it for tomorrow, I'm going to have  shower.' I smiled, walking into my room. I grabbed my nice, fresh pjamas out of the drawers, I went into the bathroom, closing the door behind. I the shower on  hot tempature, I stripped myself and went into the shower. About 13 minutes later, I was already dressed, just finished drying my hair with the towel. Once my hair was dried, I went back out into the lounge room, walking past Suga, going into the laundry room, chucking my dirty clothes in a basket. I came back out, 'I'll grab you some clothes that my ex-boyfriend left' I said to Suga, walking past him again, going into my room. I grabbed his clothes and  chucked them at Suga, 'There you go, sorry but I couldn't find a shirt so...' I laughed.

'Wow don't worry I sleep shirtless' He winked ' thanks' He smirked, walking into the bathroom. I nodded, sitting down on the couch, 'I should really stop nodding' I giggled. 'WAIT! SUGA SAID HE SLEEPS SHIRTLESS' I sat  up quickly, 'Oh great' I said under my breath. About 20 minutes, Suga was out, 'YAH! how long do you take in the shower' I yelled, seeing him walk out with no shirt on. I covered my eyes, 'Pft.. ' He laughed.

I scrunched my nose when I heard what he said, I moved my hands away seeing he has nice pale abs, my eyes widen. 'What? Fo you like what you see?' He flexed. I scrunched my nose, looking at tv, he came down sitting down next  to me. 'So.. where am I going to sleep? Next  to you?" He laughed.

'YAH!' I smacked his arms, 'ert' I mumbled.

'I heard that.' He smirked.

'You're mean, nice and ert...' I said to him.

'That's me.' He chuckled. I just scrunched my nose, looking at the tv. About 2 hours of watching tv, it was time for me to go to sleep, 'I'll grab you a pillow and some warm blankets for you.' I stood up, walking into my room, grabbing two warm blankets and a pillow out the cupboard.

'Here you go' I handed him, 'I'm going to sleep, good night.. Suga' I said, then I remember what I want to ask him. 'Hey Suga...' I turned around, he looked up at me, 'How come people don't say your real name?' I asked.

'Because I don't want people to know me as Yoongi, I want everyone know me as Suga' He scrunched his eyebrows.

'Oh' I mouthed, I turned around, walking back into my room, 'Good night..' I paused, 'Yoongi