Chapter 28

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

About 6 months has flew by so fast. Yoongi was much more healthy since I've gotten him to eat more of the right food, instead of just fast food. Yoongi and I are having such a strong relationship with some fights here and there but we eventually just get over it., he tried getting a job but fail miserably because he wasn't qualified for it so I asked my Umma to give him a chance at our Cafe, and she did.  The bangtan boys decided to not be gang and be more civilised people with jobs and relationships, most of the guys had girlfriend apart from Jin, he still hasn't found the "one" yet. Jungkook and Minji were still going strong like usual, it's probably been her longest relationship with Jungkook then those other guys she dated. So here I am, just sitting at the park with Yoongi throwing pebbles in the water as I am just daydreamning about those times of when I first met Yoongi.

'Yah!' I heard Yoongi shout. 

'Yes?' I shook my head, bringing myself back into reality.

'Having a fun daydream ay?' He chuckled, throwing pebbles into the water again.

'Yeah I was.' I smiled, remembering that first night with him. 

'What you daydreaming about? Is it me?' He walked over and sat down next to me, putting his arm around me, 'I bet you it's about us!'

'Maybe' I bit my lip, still smiling. 

'Yah, it is. Stop being so childish' He growled.

I looked up at him, giving me sly smirk to me, 'yah! I'm bored' I pouted, crossing my arms. 

'We just got here you idiot' He snapped, shaking his head. 

I giggled at how angry he was getting, 'I guess this is payback to that time back at the old abandon house' I thought, bitting down on lip.

'YAH! I'm hungry and bored. Let's do something' I tried sound demanding.

'Aish.. go get something to eat' He leaned back on the chair, trying not to get angry. 

'Fine' I got up and stormed off. 'This is so much fun, toying around with oppa' I thought, trying not to laugh. I walked over to a nice tree that was far away from Yoongi, I sat down, seeing that Suga was no longer sitting at that spot we just sat at. 'Where did he go?' I mumbled.

'Here' I heard a voice behind me, making me squel.

'It's only just me, idiot' He shook his head, sitting down next to me, handing me a rocky road ice cream.

 'Mhmm! My favourite!!! You're the best oppa' I took the ice cream off him and gave him a light peck on the cheek.

Yoongi layed downon the nice soft grass looking up at the sky as I was eating my delicious ice cream, 'Minnie' I heard him coo.

'Don't call me that you idiot' I grumbled.

'Nup, I like it' He chuckled, he got back up seeing as I was finished with my ice cream, 'but anyway I've got something to tell you'

'Yes?' I looked at him, he was putting his hand in his jacket pocket. 'What is it?'

'We haven't been dating this long, but I truely love you so much with all my heart. I just wanted to ask you, will you marry me?' He showed me the silver ring with three diamonds on it, reflecting the sun. My mind was all over the place, I was just frozen as hearing Yoongi asking me to marry him, 'marry..me?' I mumbled.

'You're so cute, is it a yes or a no?' He smiled, giving me his eye smile that I loved so much. 

'OF COURSE I WILL MARRY YOU!' I threw my arms around him, as tears fall from my eyes with happiness.

'Don't cry!' He chuckled, rubbing my back.He pushed out of the hug, putting the ring on my finger. 

I raised my hand infront of my face, giving a closer look at the ring, 'it's so beautiful' 

' I love you' He kissed my lips.

'I love you too' I said between the kisses. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a short chapter!!