Chapter 23

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

I woke up by the smell of delicious food being cooked, I looked around the room and saw I slept on the couch, 'I guess I fell alseep here.' I giggled to myself, remembering last night with Suga. I walked over the kitchen and saw Suga making an American breakfast, bacon, eggs, hashbrowns. 'Since when did you get all the ingredients?' I asked, scratching my head not even remembering where those ingredients came from. 

'I brought it while you were asleep baby' He answered, walking to me, kissing my forehead, 'had a nice sleep?' He questioned, going back to his cooking.

'I had a wonderful sleep.' I replied, as the images from last night came back in my head, but then I remembered the marriage. He is soon to be getting married to that Mrs.. That's Sunmi's new nickname, Mrs , her stupid pretty face, her stupid curvy body. Just everything about her is so perfect, besides her personailty. I stomped away from the kitchen and went in my room, closing the door. I sat down on the bed, looking at the mirror infront of, I looked at my dressing table and saw I had Suga's present there. I took baby steps over and picked up, looking down, 'Should I give it to him?' I thought, looking at myself in the mirror than the present.

I went back out my room and saw the table was set up with the food neatly place. He was sitting down, waiting for me patiently, 'what's that?' He asked, pointing at the present.

I looked down at the ground, walking over to him and handing in the present without saying a word. 'Is this for me?' He chuckled, as he took the present out of my hands. I just nodded, then went back around my side of table, sitting down and munching on the delicious food that Suga made, I looked up and saw Suga shaking the present, 'just open it' I mumbled. 

'Yah! What's wrong with you?' He snapped, placing the wrapped present on the table. I just shook my head, continuing on my eating, 'I'm not going to open it until you tell me what's wrong?' He said in a much more soothing voice. I looked up and sighed, 'you're getting married soon' I picked at my food. 

'Uh...' he paused, 'yeah.'

I stood up, 'get out' I yelled, pointing to the door. 'Babe,I have plan, don't worry about the marriage.' He looked up me with those puppy dog eyes, 'Just leave Suga' I exclamined, going over to the door opening it and grabbing his jacket. He didn't say anything but grabbed the present and snatched the jacket out of my hand, 'Just forget about the I love you.' He grumbled, walking over. 

I slammed the door shut and fell down on my , having my back to door. I hugged my legs and started sobbing, 'Either if you have plan, you still have your mother chasing after to you' I mumbled to myself, as tears came rushing down my face. I heard three knocks on the door, I quickly got up, grabbing a tissue from the kitchen and wiping the tears away, I went over to the door and opened it, seeing Minji there in a nice pretty dress, that was strapless and silver and she was holding a bag, 'Jungkook invited me to a wedding, he told me to bring you along' Minji said, barging inside, dragging me into the bedroom. 

'Whose wedding is it?' I asked, wondering what wedding it is. 

'Just one of Jungkook's friend' She smirked, sitting me down on the bed, grabbing make up from the dressing table. 'Is it Suga's?' I questioned, as that's the only person I know who would have wedding.

'No' She laughed, applying foundation to my skin, 'It's this really attractive dude, his name is.... uh.' She paused, 'Choi Minho' 

'Choi Minho? The dude from Shinee.' I laughed.

'No, Choi Minho as in Jungkook's friend' She smiled at me, 'now close your eyes' 

At first I was thinking it was Suga's wedding, but as she went on to more detail about Choi Minho, I started to feel he was actually a guy, friends with Jungkook and was actually have wedding today, 'How did you start talking to Jungkook again?' I asked, as Minji was applying blush on my cheeks, 'Uh.. he rang me, we talked all night about how sorry he was, we aren't dating...' She answered.

I just nodded, she went over and grabbed me the bag that had the dress in it, she took out and it was the most gorgeous dress ever. It was a strapless, gold formal dress, I was amazed at how pretty it was, it was identical to Minji's silver dress. 'Where did you get the money for this?' I snatched the dress out of the hands, as I started to get angry at how much this would actually cost.

Free-Shipping-Short-Gold-Party-Dress-649 *Le Dress*

'Minnie, it wasn't that much, don't get angry, now go put on dress' She pushed me in the bathroom, slaming the door shut. About an hour later I had my hair up in a high bun with sliver flowers in it and a lot of jewelry that Minji also had in the bad, but I couldn't be bother to yell at her, we started to walk to Choi Minho's wedding, but something started to smell fishy, the walk from there was the excat same route to Suga and Sunmi's mansion, 'Where is this wedding?' I smirked, lifting up one eyebrow. 

'Oh, look we are here.' She did a weird giggled, I looked up and saw it was actually Suga and Sunmi's mansion, she dragged my arm and pulled me, 'YAH!' I slapped her arm, she was whimping in pain as I kept slapping her but she ignored it, 'YAH! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS ME?' I screamed, seeing as we were close to the door.

'You'll thank me later Minnie.' She smiled, 'Now don't bother trying to run away.' She whispered in my ear. We walked inside, there was alot of classy rich people, with white suits and dresses, sliver dresses, gold dresses, black suits. I felt like I don't belong here as they were holding their champange fancy with a lot of jewelry on. Minji grabbed hold of my arm and dragged me into a room, pushing me inside, she giggled then closed the door. 'YAH!' I turned trying to open the door, but she had hold of the handle tightly on the other side, 'You'll thank me later' She said again.

'Minjeong.' I heard my name called, I faced the person and saw Sunmi in this beautiful wedding dress with cream sliky bow, she looked sad, as she looked down,  I was about to get ready for her to yell at me but she pouted, 'Help me' She yelped, sitting down on a chair that was close to her. I slowly walked over to her, 'with what?' I asked. I studied her face, it didn't look like she was making an act, she was literally sad and worried.

'I don't want to get married...' She sighed, looking at nails.

'What?!' I screamed, 'But weren't you the one who wanted to get married with him in the first place?" I crossed my arms.

'Minjeong! I found someone else, I found someone else to love, I've was inlove with him way before Suga, but Suga's Umma did this. She threated my father to get me to marry him so she could have all my fortunes, she was getting poor ever since Suga's Appa died and him leaving. I had to follow everything she said, or she'll..' She started to sob.

'Hey, dont' cry. You'll ruin your make up' I sat down next to her rubbing her back, 'She'll do what?" I wondered.

'She'll torture me, like she did to you. Please accept my apology, I didn't mean it. I made you come down here today, I want you to ruin this wedding for me and Suga. Suga is deeply inlove with you, he told me every single day to me, even when we made..' She paused, 'love' She mumbled.

My eyes widen as she said that last word, 'her and Suga making love?' I screamed in my head, I felt like pulling hair and punching her but I had to contain myself from doing that, 'But what about Suga's umma, she'll kill me' I said, getting rid of the thought of her and Suga making love.

'I'm going to kill her tonight, I already made a plan.' She answered, 'Suga knows about it to but he doesn't know you are here.' 

About an hour of talking about the plan, it was time for her to walk down the aisle, 'remember the plan' She said, as she walked at the room. 

'Okay Minjeong, calm yourself down.. I know I haven't done this before... just remember this is for Suga.' I mumbled, pacing around the room. I looked up at the clock, it was the exact time she told me to go out, I opened the door and looked around seeing no one insight, they were all down at the wedding ceremony, I snuck around and found the back entrance ,which has windows, of the backyard, I saw Suga and Sunmi, holding hands, saying their vows, I took a deep breath and went outside, 'STOP THE WEDDING!' I yelled, as all eyes were on me. I looked over Minji ,she had a wide grin then I saw Bangtan with biggest shock on their face except for Jungkook because he knew about the plan too, then I saw Suga his face went from to shock to forming into a smile, but then there was Suga's Umma, Shinae, with the biggest killer look of them all, she stood up from her place and walked over to my with her hands in a fist. 

Sunmi nodded at me, I just stood still like I was tough but deep down, I was scared. I was scared that I was going to get killed, Sunmi tore her dress so she could run, she ran over to Shinae and jumped on her back, pulling her into a headlock, 'GUYS!' Shinae yelled, Topp Dogg came out from no where, this is when all hell broke lose, gun shots started to fire, people running out of the mansion. I looked over at Sunmi as she was fighting with Shinae, I saw she had a gun in her suit, I quickly ran over to her and grabbed the gun, aiming it to Shinae.

'Minjeong, what are you waiting for, kill her.' Sunmi screamed, but then Shinae got up  and grabbed Sunmi, pulling her infront of her, with knife to her neck. 'Do it Minjeong, ' She did an evil laugh, 'If you shoot, you'll end up shotting her.' 

I closed my eyes, 'what am I doing... I'm not killer.' I said, as tears were coming down my face, then I heard a gunshout. I looked at my gun, 'I didn't even pressed the trigger.' I looked up and saw Shinae, loosening her grip on Sunmi, dropping the knife to the ground, Sunmi escaped from her and ran over to me. Shinae fell to ground, my heart was broken, seeing someone dying infront of my eyes, I looked up and there was Suga, with a gun pointed over this way, he didn't look happy at all, the fight between Bangtan and Topp Dogg stopped, my head started to feel dizzy, my heart felt like stopping, this whole event made me go crazy, my eyelids started to close slowly, 'Minjeong!' Suga yelled, that was last sound I heard as a fell to the ground. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo! I have another poster <333 

Go check out ♚ F R O S T Y Mint Graphic Shop