Chapter 3

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

*Your POV*

The next day, I woke up lounging on the couch, I looked to my right seeing Minji sleeping like a puppy on the floor, with blankets and pillows. I slowly got up and walked to kitchen without making a sound, opening the top cupboard I took out cereal, then I grabbed a bowl, spoon and milk. I poured the cereal, then milk and then sprinkled a bit of sugar on top. I walked back in the lounge room with my cereal, 'MINJI!' I yelled. She didn't bulgded, 'MINJI!' I yelled again, this time her eyes opened. 

'WHAT? IS THERE A ROBBER HERE?" She quickly stood up.

'No' I giggled, 'By the way, you look like wreck' 

She just mumbled words, walking to the my room. 'Where do you think you are going?' I asked, tapping my foot.

'To the bathroom, you said I look like a wreck' She turned facing me with her arms crossed, 'By the way I'm borrowing your clothes' She did a cheesy smile then went into my room.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch, turning the tv on, flickering through the channels I couldn't find a good show to watch so I decided to watch a music channel that plays american music. I bobbed my head up and down with the music while eating my cereal, about 2 minutes later I got bored listening to the music so I changed the channel to the news. As I wasn't looking down at my bowl, I scooped up nothing, putting it in my mouth'Oh wow, how did I not noticed I finished' I scrunched my eyebrows. I went back into the kitchen and put the dishes in the sink, I looked at my counter seeing I left the milk out so I decided to put that back in the fridge. I heard a door open, I popped my head around the corner seeing Minji with my clothes on, I sighed seeing how great she looks in my clothes. 

'Your turn' Minji yelled, I nodded my head and went into my bedroom. I took out nice, fresh, clean clothes out of my drawers, then went into the bathroom to have a refreshing shower.

About 5 minutes I hopped out the shower, got dress, dryed my hair and put natural make up on. I heard loud music coming from the lounge, as I opened my bedroom slightly, popping my head out, I saw Minji dancing to EXO, 'fangirl' I rolled my eyes. I walked out and just started laughing at how hard she was trying to dance like them.

'REALLY?' She stopped dancing, facing me.

'Yes, really! You at dancing' I pointed at her, laughing.

She just crossed her arms, 'you're really rude!' She said, pouting.

'Just being honest' I giggled, I sat down on the couch and watched the rest of EXO's music video.

'We've got to go to work now..' she pointed at he clock. I looked at the clock, it was 7 on the dot. I nodded, turned the tv off and got up off the couch, 'how about we get some pizza for lunch today?' I asked.

'Sure!' She agreed, 'But will your Umma let us go?'

'I hope so' I smiled, I went over to the door and grabbed my bag, as Minji  grabbed her bag, 'Walk or drive?' Minji asked

'Walk! It's not that far' I giggled. She rolled her eyes and barged out the door, I giggled at how hard she was trying to act tough, I followed behind her.

 

We arrived at bbang & keopi, the door dingled as we enter inside, not much people here today, 'Good morning Umma' I said, walking past the counter.

'Good morning Minji and Minjeong' She greeted.

We went to the back to put our bags in our lockers, 'so are you sure she'll let us go get some pizza for lunch?' Minji asked, closing her locker, I just nodded and left. 

'Umma' I called, walking over to her. She turned around, 'yes?'

'Could Minji and I go get some pizza for lunch today? Since it's a Sunday, not many people come here...' I trailed off.

'I don't know' She rubbed her chin.

'Pleeaaase' I did my best aegyo to her.

'Stop that aegyo, you're a not five anymore' She crossed her arms, I stopped instantly and pouted, looking down at the ground. I heard her taking a deep breath, 'well, since it's a Sunday and not many people come as you said before, I'll let you go have lunch with Minji, for only an hour' She pointed at me.

'THANK YOU UMMA!!!" I hugged her tightly. I ran to the kitchen seeing Minji making some cupcakes, 'guess what, guess what!?!' I said, shaking her.

'Stop!!' She yelled, 'What?!'  She stopped what she was doing.

'We are going out for lunch!' I did a huge smile to her, 'YAAY!' She pulled me in a hug, 'how long can we stay?'

'An hour, she said' 

'Yay' She pulled me out of the hug and continued on what she was doing before, I nodded and left the kitchen, I looked around the cafe seeing people just chatting away until I saw a usual figure at the back, he was wearing a beanie and had pale skin, 'he seems fimiliar' I scrunched my nose, checking out who this is. He quickly looked up me, 'Suga.' I said under my breath, he just shook his head and turned back on what he was doing.

'Minjeong' I heard my Umma called, I turned around seeing her at the counter, 'there is a new worker coming today.'

I just stood still,staring blankly at her, as Suga was on my mind, 'Honey?' She waved her hand infront of my face, 'Is everything okay?' I got out of dazed and shook my head, 'yeah everything is fine' I lied.

'Okay then.. what I said before..-

'New worker coming today, I heard you Umma' I interrupted her.

She just nodded, 'who is this person?' I asked, leaning on the counter.

'He is coming here in about 10 minutes' She answered. I quickly standed straight, 'he? It's a guy' I thought.

'Honey? Are you sure you are okay?' Umma said, lifting up an eyebrow.

'Yeah... everything...is.. fine'  I said, running to the kitchen. I saw Minji in the back looking at the ovens, 'MINJI!' I yelled, running over to her. She had her hand where her heart is, 'DON"T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!' She punched my arm.

'There is a guy working here now..' I said, shaking her.

'Yeah, I heard. Your appa told me' She replied, pointing at my Appa. 'I wonder if he is cute' She giggled.

'Forget that.. a guy?.... My mum strictly said to me she'll never hire a guy here... and now... she did' I rubbed my temples.

'She probably changed her mind, now since I'm ending this conversation, I going back to work' She smiled, then faced the oven looking at the cupcakes.

'Also Suga is here..' I blurted.

'Suga, who is Suga?'  

'Suga, he is friends with Jungkook..' I answered.

'Oh SUGA!' She faceplamed herself, 'Wait.. is Jungkook here?' Her body went straight.

'No just Suga..' I replied, rolling my eyes.

'Ohhhkaay, now let me get back to work' She pushed me.

I rolled my eyes and left the kitchen, I looked at the back of the cafe seeing no Suga, 'Could I please a ham and cheese roll' I heard a guys voice, I faced the counter seeing Suga, right infront of me.

'Here you go sir' My Umma said.

He paid then bowed his head, 'WAIT!' I yelled. 'Why did I do that? Why did I do that?' I yelled in my head. He turned around, facing me, 'What?' He snapped.

'Uhm..umm I -'

'What' He interrupted me.

'Nothing' I looked down at the ground. I heard the door dingled, looking up I saw he left the cafe. I rolled my eyes and went back to work, my Umma didn't say anything as she knows it's not the best time to ask questions.

 

- 5 hours later-

I looked up at the clock seeing it's 12, 'Umma said the worker was suppose to be here 5 hours ago' I thought, I walked into the kitchen seeing a really, really cute guy working. My eyes widen on how cute this guy is, his baby face and his perfect hair, 'Hello, you must be Lee Minjeong, the owners daughter?' He bowed, holding out his hand. 

boy-korean-park-hyung-seok-ulzzang-Favim

I cleared my voice, 'Yes, call me Minjeong' I bowed, accepting his shake, 'you are?

'Kang Jihoo' He bowed his head. 

'Nice to meet you Jihoo-ssi' I did a cute smile to him.

He continued back on his work, I turned to Minji doing a shocked face to her, she nodded doing the thumbs up, 'We've got to go to lunch now' I said, walking up to her.

'Okay' She ran to the back.

'Would you like to come Jihoo-ssi?' I asked, turning to him.

He turned around and shook his head, 'Sorry Minjeong, but I've got to do work, this is my first day remember?' He winked at me.

I just stood still, my heart melted when he did that wink, I nodded then left to my locker, 'GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!!" I yelled, shaking Minji.

''Enough with shaking me, what happened?' She pushed me.

'He winked at me, he did a cute wink at me' I smiled at her.

'Lucky girl' She giggled. I opened my locker and grabbed my bag, I went back out in the cafe seeing Umma serving people, as the people left, I walked up to her. 'Going out to lunch, see you soon Umma' I kissed her cheek.

'Be back at 1' She demanded. I nodded and went outside, waiting for Minji. A couple of seconds later, Minjia was outside, we walked off to the pizza place. 'What do you think of that guy?' I asked Minji.

'Cute, but not cute as Jungkook' She giggled, I rolled my eyes, 'You need to get over him' 

'Nope, that will never happen' She smiled at me, again I rolled my eyes for the second time.

 

About 5 minutes of walking, we arrived at the pizza shop, we sat down on comfy couches, 'this is fancy' I said, looking over the place, seeing a gold chandelier, fancy glasses, bookcases, crystal chairs and tables.

'Really fancy' I said under my breath.

'This is new...' I heard Minji said.

The waiter came with the menus and gave it to us, 'Thank you,' we both said, bowing our heads. I looked at the menu seeing it wasn't that expensive, 'this is cheap, how about we get medium ham and cheese pizza and 2 large peach ice teas' Minji said, putting the menu on the table. I nodded, still looking at the menu. The waiter came back, MInji gave him our orders and left with orders written down. 

I put the menu down on the table, still looking all over the place, "let's take selcas together' Minji spoke up, I nodded and took my phone out, then started taking selcas, I decided to take photos of the place as well to show Umma and Appa. Our pizza and ice tea arrived, I looked at the delicious pizza and an ice tea in a huge glass jar, 'Daebak' I said, 'Take a photo of me with this stuff.' I handed her my phone and she took some photos of me.

 

tumblr_l6ohswn6RY1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

We dugged into a delicious pizza and drank our refreshing ice tea, as we were nearly finished I heard the same noisy guys coming in the shop, 'Not again' I yelled in my head. I turned my head and saw the same exact guys, sitting on the couch infront of us.

'Minji, they are here' I whispered to her.

She turned her head and saw the guys behind her, 'It's Minji and Minjeong' Jungkook spoke up and pointed at us. All eyes were on us, I did a small wave at them, 'HELLO!' Minji said, waving at them all.

They moved spots and sat next to us, as I was crushed into the wall, 'are you guys following us or something?' I crossed my arms, puffing my cheeks.

'Nope, it's weird how we always keep meeting up with each other..' V chuckled, pinching my cheeks.

'Please don't touch me' I snapped, moving his hand away from me. I looked over at Minji seeing she was in flirtation mode with Jungkook, I rolled my eyes and got up. 'Leaving so early?' Rapmon said. I rolled my eyes and then looked at Suga who was busy playing with his phone.

I grabbed Minji and dragged her off the couch, 'Minnie! What are you doing?' she hit my hand.

'Leaving!!' I yelled in her face, as I payed our bill.

'If she doesn't want to leave, then let her stay' Suga spoke up.

'But she does want to leave, don't you?' I face her. She just shook her head, 'Sorry Minnie, I don't know what's wrong with you  but I want to stay with them...' 

'See, you can't just control her.. she wants to stay, let her stay' Suga stood up, grabbing her hand, pulling her back to the guys.

'BUT SHE HAS TO GO" I pulled her  back to me.

'SHE DOESN"T WANT TO' He pulled her back to him.

We continued this for about couple of minutes, 'STOP!' She yelled, 'We are in a public place, stop! I'm staying that's it Minnie, you can hang with Jiho-ssi, since you like him' She crossed her arms.

'Whos is Jihoo?' Suga asked.

'Why do you care?' I snapped.

'I WAS JUST ASKING' He yelled at me. I crossed my arms, 'since you don't want to leave, might as well just leave without with you. Have fun getting in trouble.' I walked off.

'Have fun flirting with Jihoo' Minji spoke up, I heard Suga laugh and high fived Minji. I stopped in my tracks, I felt tears coming down my face, I ran out of the pizza place back to the cafae.

The door dingled as I enter, 'where is Minji?' Umma asked.

'Back with her boyfriend' I snapped, walking back to the lockers. I stuffed my bag in there, closing the locker, I fell down to the ground, sobbing, 'my own bestfriend, choosing them instead of me..' I said to myself.

'Are you okay?' I heard Jihoo's voice.

'I'm fine...' I sighed.

 

*MINJI POV*

I sighed as I heard her started to sob, 'I'm-' I said, but she ran off, I looked down at the ground, can't believe I did this to my own bestfriend... 'I'm sorry guys, but I should leave...' I turned facing them.

'Stay, I'll check up on her' Suga said, walking out the pizza place.

'But seriously I should leave, I'll be in big trouble.' I smiled.

'Okay then, here is my number, call me tonight!' Jungkook said, writing down his number on a piece of paper, giving it to me. I bowed at all the guys, waved to them and left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dat long chapter.

Comment if you want more <3

Upvote this so others can see! <3333 :*