Chapter 18

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

I went inside the house, and went striaght to the kitchen, taking the dinner out of the bag.

'Ah! Minjeong, where were you?' Rapmon spoke up, walking over to me, help setting up dinner. 

'I went to buy for you guys!' I paused, 'I'm sorry for not telling you guys'

'Yah, it's fine. At least you didn't get lost or -'

'She did get lost, but lucky she ran into Dok2' Suga interrupted, pulling the chair out and sitting down.

'Minjeong.... I knew this was going to happen' Rapmon sigh, grabbing his food and sitting down at the table.

'Mianhae Rapmon. But at least I came back safe! Dok2 was very nice, we were talkin-'

'That's not the point Minjeong, you know it's dangerous, what would happen to you if Dok2 wasn't there? But a creepy men?' Rapmon lifted up an eyebrow, munching on his food.

'Again, Mianhae.' I bowed my head, sitting down and munching on the delicious food. 'Do you want me to get rest of the guys' I asked, standing up from my place. Rapmon looked up and nodded. 

I first went to V and Jungkook's room, then Jimin's and J-hope's room then last but not least Jin's room who was sharing with Rapmon.

'Jinjin, I brought food' I said, knocking on the door, peeking inside. There he was, sitting down facing the window with his back to door, 'what's wrong with him?' I thought, taking slow steps towards him, 'Jin... dinner.' I said again.

I walked around the bed, standing infront of him. His face was in his hands, not making any sound at all, 'Jin... what's wrong?' I knealed down infront of him, trying to figure out what could of happened to him. He still didn't say anything, but got up, making me fall on my bum, he left his room, without even saying a signal word to me. 'I guess this is all my fault, they probably yelled out or..... ' I paused, 'Maybe hurt him.' 

I quickly ran out the room, into the dinning room, seeing no Jin at the table, 'Where's Jin?' I asked. All heads went up in unison, looking at me, they just all shrugged and went back to eating. 'Hmmm... he must not of went far' I thought, walking over to the back door. I opened and saw him sitting out there, looking up at the dark sky, which had not many stars out tonight. I closed the door behind me and sat down, 'Jin.. is everything okay?' I looked at his face, but he quickly looked away.

I put my hands to his cheeks, and turned him to face me. Even though I could see much, I could see one brown spot on his cheek near his eye, 'Did one of the guys punch you?' I pouted, looking at the bruise.

'Yes' His voice cracked.

'Awh, Jinjin. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't of done that, leaving the place and then you get all the blame.' I sighed, putting my face into my hands. 

'It's already been done. It's fine Minjeong, it happens to me all the time. Eventually I get over it.' He chuckled, patting my head.

I lifted up my head quickly, looking at him, 'It happens to you all the time?' I questioned.

'Yeah, but don't worry.' He smiled. He got up from his place and went back inside. 'Poor Jinjin' I thought, looking up at the moon, then I remembered I had delicious food to eat. I quickly got up and went back inside, grabbing my food off the table and went inside my room, closing the door behind. I sat down on the  bed and munched on my food, looking at the window.

A minute later, I heard the door open. I didn't bother looking who it was, because I know it would be Suga.

'Not eating with us, aye?' I heard Suga's voice. I just shook my head and continued eating, 'What's wrong? You're sad because Jin got hurt?' He chuckled sitting down next me, 'Yah, Minjeong. This is how we live, we always will get hurt but we just build a bridge and get over it. No need to worry over us, you just need to worry about yourself' He smiled, putting his arm around me, pulling me in close.

My cheeks started to burn, as he was skinshipping with me. 'I'm finished' I tried to change the subject, getting up and going back in to the kitchen. 'Yah! Minjeong!' Suga shouted,

'Yes?' I said, putting the dishes in the sink.

'Let's go out.' He smirked, grabbing my hand and leading me to the door. He grabbed both out jackets and left the house, 'here' He handed me my jumper. I took it out of his hands and put it on.

'Where we going?' I questioned, as we both walked to this unknown place.

'Somewhere' He answered.

About 20 minutes of walking, we stopped infront of a lake. 'Daebak!' I was amazed on how pretty the lake was at night, it had different coloured lights in it, with pretty lillypads, and flowers. The water sparkled as the moonlight was shining onto it. 'How did you find this?' I asked, looking around seeing, pink trees and blue trees.

'I found it, when I was looking for, nice place, huh?' He smiled at me as I was amazed.

'Nice? This is freaking beautiful!' I shouted.

'Calm down.' He grabbed my hand and lead me over to a bench, 'Remember when I said I was going to take out on another date, well this is where our date is' He smirked at me, putting his hand on my knee, rubbing it. I felt quite uncomfortable on what he was doing, but I just laughed it off, moving slightly away, 'YAH!' He shouted, putting his arm around me and  pulling me close to me, 'Where do you think you are going? Escaping from this date, aye? Well it's not going to happen' He chuckled, poking my cheek. My cheeks started to heat up, 'Even though it's quite dark, I can tell you are blushing, idiot' He laughed, walking off to the lake. I just froze still, 'did his just punk me?' I thought.

I walked over towards him, until someone whacked him across the head with a batMy eyes widen, seeing this event happen, 'Grab him now, and take the girl too' I heard a woman's voice. I took steps back but bumped into someone, I turned around and seeing the same gang member I pushed, 'Remember me?' He smirked. I tried to run, but he had a good grip on my wrist, "SUGA!! SUGA!! WAKE UP' I screamed, seeing a man, picking him up and carrying him away. 'SUGA!' I cried. 

'Sorry M'am, but he isn't going to save you tonight.' The man said.

'Yeah, but I will' I heard Jin's voice. I looked behind the man, seeing Bangtan. They all split up, fighting with the gang, Jin went to the man who had a strong grip on my wrist, and punched him. The man let go of me, and we both fell to the ground. I quickly got up, 'Run Minjeong' Jin said, as he was dealing with man. 

I didn't end up running away, I went to search for Suga, then I saw Rapmon was dealing with the man who had him. As I was about to run away, one of the guys grabbed me and covered my mouth, I tried squirming out and screaming but it was no use, Bangtan couldn't hear or see me. They pushed me into the car and knocked me out.

 

*Jin's POV*

As the fight was finished, and the gang ran off, I went back to the rest of the guys, 'Where did Minjeong go?' Rapmon said, slapping Suga across the face, trying to wake him up.

'She ran over to you, that's when I saw her last' Jungkook answered.

The other guys shook their heads except me, 'Maybe they got her' My eyes widen. 

Suga woke up, slowly but carefully got up and rubbed his head, 'What the happened?' He grumbled, rubbing his eyes. 'Where the did you guys come from? Why are you guys bruised and battered?' He paused, 'Wait, where the did Minjeong go?' 

All the guys looked at him 'Uh.. Suga..' I looked down.

'What?' He snapped.

'Minjeong.. got taken' I sighed.

'What the ? HOW DID THAT HAPPENED, WHERE DID YOU SEE HER LAST! WHAT THE HAPPENED! I NEED HER TO BE SAFE' He yelled, grabbing on my collar, the guys just stood there, not doing anything and saying nothing, but have their heads down low.

'WHAT HAPPENED?!" Suga growled.

'You got knocked out, then you remember those gang members that tried to get that woman who was working with your mother?' Suga nodded, 'Well... it was them, I was thinking that your mother was trying to get you, but Rapmon saved you,' I paused.

'So where is Minjeong?' He had fire in his eyes at how angry he was.

'I'm pretty sure they got her.' I answered, closing my eyes and waiting for that punch, but nothing happened, there was no grip on my collar.

I opened my eyes seeing Suga swearing his head off  as he was leaving the park, I looked at guys and nodded, following behind.

 

*SUGA'S POV*

'Why the did she try and save me, couldn't she just run back home as she knows I'll be alright' I thought, walking back to the house. 'Where the could they have taken her, she better be alright or someone will be killed.' I said aloud. 

'Suga, we will try everything to find her' Jimin said behind me. I just shook my head and walked off, swearing to myself. 

We arrived at the house and entered inside, I went straight to my room, slamming the door. 'Don't worry Minjeong, I'll save you.'