Chapter 26

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

The Bangtan Boys tried waking up Suga at my apartment but it was no use, Suga hasn't made a sudden movement at all, his body was still, but still breathing, and his eyes were closed tight, 'The candy wouldn't of made him pass out' I thought. I started to grew worried and scared.

Here I am waiting in the waiting room as the doctors and nurses were trying to get Suga, I was fiddling with my jacket, 'Minjeong, don't be so worried, I'm sure he is fine' Jimin said, trying to cheer me up. 

'Yeah minjeong, don't grow so worried over him. He will be fine!' V also said.

'No he won't' I replied, negatively. 'He won't be okay, I know that for sure' 

Jimin and V closed his mouth, looking down at the ground, they know I was right. Jin came sitting next time, putting his arm around me, 'it's going to be okay minjeong. He won't leave this place without you.' Jin whispered, 'he loves you so much. He tells me that every single day.'

'Really?' My eyes widen. 

'Yes really, he told me how cute your smile was, how clumsy you are and how much of an idiot you are'

'Thanks, that made my self esteem going right up' I said sarcastically.

He chuckled, 'he told me how much he loves your big eyes, chubby cheeks, and your curves. He said he was glad that you came into his life, if it wasn't for you, he would of gotten caught and been stuck with his mother' 

'But Jin, I don't think he'll be okay' I cried.

'Just be positive Minjeong. If you be more positive then nothing will go wrong, but if something goes wrong. Just build a bridge and get over, something bad will happen but not a major bad, just a little bad and it's not use of just crying about it. Suga will be okay' he answered. 

About 1 hour has past and the bangtan boys were sleeping as for I, still waiting for Suga to be woken up or  hearing something from the doctors. 'Please let Suga be okay, please let him walk out healthy' I prayed as tears soon start to fall down my face. 

'Is there any of Yoongi's family here?' The doctor said as he walked out of the room. 

I stood up quickly, 'I'm his sister' I lied, I knew the doctor wouldn't say anything to me if I said I'm his girlfriend. 

'Please come with me' he said, taking me into a room that had no one in.

'Unfortunately we can't seem to wake him up, what did he eat today?' He asked. 

I sighed remember how he ate all that candy, 'he ate a lot of candy with loads of sugar in them.' 

'Hmm.. That wouldn't of let him pass out, did he ever complained about stomach pains or anything?'

'No, not all. Maybe ask the guys out there. They use to live with him.' I answered, looking down at the ground.

I heard the door close as the he left, I sat down on the sits, fanning myself, 'please don't let this be happening, him and I were going good' I took deep breaths, trying to get my mind of things but at the moment I just wanted to cry. 

As hours went past, I slowly fell asleep in the same room on the chair, trying to get the whole event out of head, 'excuse me' I heard voice, I fluttered my eyes open from my sleep. 

'I have some very bad news for you.' He took his hat off, putting it against his heart. 

'Yoongi...'