Chapter 19

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

I fluttered my eyes open, seeing a old, moldy ceiling above me. I quickly sat up, rubbing my heda, 'what happened?' I thought, rubbing my eyes to see a better vision. All I could see was just walls around me and one iron door,  there was nothing else in the room, it's just me. 'Where am I?' I said to myself, freaking out. I quickly got up and took baby steps to the door. I twisted the door handle, but it was lock, there was no escape, I started to freak out, 'OPEN UP!' I screamed, banging on the door. Tears were started to rush down my face as I was banging on the door and screaming, but there was no sound back. 

I took a step back and sat down on the cold ground, hugging my legssobbing, then I head the door bang open. I quickly looked up and saw a well dressed pretty woman who looked about an age older, 'Is this her?' She yelled, as another person came in. I looked at her, 'Suga's umma' I mumbled.

'Yes , she knows where Suga is.' She smirked, looking down at me. 

The girl was very gorgeous, she didn't look like she was Suga's sister. She is very tall, with long black hair and her fashion sense was great too.

6ee6d23c782e8f3355e1d0e70453f070.jpg

But who was she... 

'Sunmi, grab her and take her out' Suga's Umma said, leaving the room.

'Sun..mi' I mumbled. 'Yes, that's my name, now get up' She said, kicking me hard in the leg. I made a whimpering noise as I got up as the shock of pain was rushing through my leg. She grabbed my wrist tightly and dragged me out the of the room. We went through a hallway, then a flight of stairs, hitting an opened door. The room we entered was huge, with white and gold everywhere, 'Suga's Umma is so rich' I thought, seeing we enter into a lounge room. We were walking acroos the lounge to and office like room, Sunmi pushed me in there making me fall to ground, as she slammed the door shut behind her, 'Min Shinae will be here to soon to talk to you, but while I'm here -' She paused, then punched me in the face, making me fall down, 'That's for taking any my Yoongi Oppa' She yelled and kicked me hard in the stomach, making me whimper and cough in pain, 'And that's for being so pretty, no one can't be prettier than me.' 

The door opened, as Suga's Umma whose name is Min Shinae, walked in, sitting down at her desk, 'Hurry up, get up and sit down on a chair' She demanded. Sunmi grabbed my wrist and yanked me up and pushing down on the chair, 'You're so weak' She laughed.

'We have finally found you..' She smirked, 'Now that we have found you, where is Suga staying?' 

I didn't say anything but looked down at my lap, playing with my hands. ', she was talking to you' Sunmi yelled, lifting up my head, slapping me across the face twice. Tears were rushing down my face as I was in pain from the punching, kicking and slapping, and can feel the bruises coming up on my face. 'Now answer her question' She growled.

'I don't know...' I mumbled.

'What?! I can't hear you!' She shouted.

'I don't know!' I yelled, crying.

'Of course you do know ,you've been with them for a couple of months. Now let me ask again, where is he?' She had fire in her eyes as she was getting frustrated with me. 

'I don't know.' I answered again, closing my eyes waiting for something to hit me and there it was another punch, making me fall out of my chair. 'Take her back' Shinae demanded. Then again, Sunmi yanked me up and put me back down to the cold room, pushing me in there and slamming the door shut, locking it. I hugged my legs, crying in pain, crying as loud as I can, 'Where is Suga?!' I yelled in my head, 'I HATE YOU!' I screamed, hearing the echo in my room.

 

*SUGA'S POV*

I ruffled my hair, thinking where they would of taken her, 'Where the hell would she be?' I grumbled, kicking the blankets off the bed. I turned over and faced the window, looking out at the sky, thinking very hard. But then...

'Guys, I know where she is' I shouted, storming into the lounge room.

'Where?' Jin popped up from his seat.

'Shinae has a basement, with a room with nothing in it. I remember that place, from being a child, I always went down because I was sick of my family. So let's go.' I went to the door and grabbed my jacket, but I heard no sudden movement, I faced the guys again, 'Why aren't you coming?'

'Are you sure she is there?' Jimin questioned.

'Yes I'm really sure!' I shouted in frustration.

'Well.. we better go' Rapmon demanded, getting up from his spot. We all left the house and took a 3 hour walk to the house.

 

'Wow.. you never showed me your house..' V was amazed at how big my house was, but I didn't care, all I cared about was saving Minjeong. 'Come on guys, there is a gate at the back that is always unlock.' I said, walking around the fence, we reached the gate, I closed my eyes and pulled down the handle hoping it was still unlock, then I heard a clicking noise, 'Yes!' I whispered, as all of us entered inside the garden. We all snucked inside, making no sudden noise.

'Well... isn't it my son, crawling back to save a weak, ugly, girl' I heard Shinae's voice, I stopped in my tracks facing her. I clenched my fists, 'Shut up, I know where she is.' I snapped.

'Oh really..' She smirked. 

'SUGA!' I heard Minjeong's voice, coming towards me, but Sunmi had a good grip on her, Minjeong had brusies her face, a cut on her lip that was still bleeding, her eyes were all red from crying, my fist clenched up even more harder seeing her all brusied and hit. .

'Let her go!' Jin shouted.

'Shut up fool, this chat is between Suga and I. Guys..' She shouted, then Topp Dogg gang came out, grabbing a strong hold of all of us.

'Kidoh?' Jin said, as he saw him having a good grip on him. 'I'm sorry, but she is paying us good money' He replied, looking down.

'Now..Suga, I'll let the girl go if you stay here forever and marry Sunmi' She smiled, exanding her hand out  for me to accept.

'No! I rather not marry a ' I exclamined. 

'Very well then.' She smirked, walking off with Minjeong and Sunmi.

''SUGA!!!" She screamed,squriming, trying to break free. 

Topp Dogg jumped us, we tried all our strength to fight back, but there was too many to to fight.Eventually I used all my strength to break free from the fight and ran towards Minjeong, 'Don't you dare come close to her' Shinae said, pulling a knife towards her neck. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN.

Anyway, I got a new poster! Woo!.

You guys should defiantly check out K U R B A N graphics!