Chapter 21

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

I sighed and started walking to the shops, with my head down low. I didn't realy wanted to go shopping, I rather work and make people happy. As I wasn't looking on where I was going, I ran into something very strong, making me fall down to the ground. I looked up, 'Jungkook?' I gasped, quickly getting myself up, dusting the dirt off of me.

'Minjeong? Uh..'  He paused, 'Hi!' He waved.

'I thought you left?' I questioned, crossing my arms.

'We did.. I just decided to visit someone..' He smiled. 

He was hiding something from, who was he visiting? Would it be Minji, me... or Suga, 'YAH! Who?' I slapped in his arm.

'Ow.. Just an old friend.' He smiled again, I knew he was lying. His mouth says an old friend, but his eyes tells me something different, 'YAH! You can't hide anything from me, tell me now!' I shouted at him.

'Minjeong, calm down please. If I tell you, would you be happy?' He stepped back a bit.

'Just tell me Jungkook! I've been all stressed out because of Suga leaving, you guys leaving, my bestfriend is hurt because of you. Why did you guys even come in my life? Seriously, I had a much better life before you guys just decided to visit my -'

'I'm visiting Suga' He interrupted. My body froze, my eyes felt like falling out, 'Suga...' I mumbled, 'Can I see him?' I grabbed his shoulders and shook him.

'Yah, calm down. He wouldn't be very happy if he saw you... I mean, he doesn't won't to be reminded of the past.' He sighed, rubbing the back of the neck.

'I don't care, take me to him.' I grabbed hold of his, and tugged him. We walked to Suga's house, hand in hand, so I couldn't let Jungkook run away, we had a few chats along the way but only about Minji. He missed Minji so much, he felt so bad leaving her but it was Bangtan's choice to move on to another life. 

We arrived at Suga's house, it was different from a month ago, 'Did he move?' I gasped, looking at the house. It was much bigger and better than the old one.

'Yes, he is living with Sunmi.' He answered.

Then I remembered, he was married to her. My heart tore into pieces remembering past, remember how Suga was getting married to her, even though she was much more perfect than me, with her fashion sense, her curves, her long black hair, her big eyes. If I was guy, I wouldn't turn her down. 'Are you coming?' Jungkook yelled, as he was halfway to the house. I nodded to myself and ran up to him, the garden was huge and there were a lot of pretty flowers. "Daebak' I said to myself. 

Jungkook knocked on the door, it opened and there was Rapmon, his hair looked way different, his hair was now sliver. 'Minjeong?' He gasped in shocked, he pushed us back outside and slammed the door shut, 'Why did you bring her? What did I tell you Jungkook?' Rapmon sounded furious.

'Mianhae, she wanted to come. I tried stopping her..' He sighed, looking down at the ground. 

I looked around the house, I was still in shock on how pretty the house was, I shook my head, bringing myself back to reality, 'where's Suga?' I asked.

'Inside.' Rapmon snapped, opening the door me to enter. I walked inside, it was very prettier than the front yard. It was all white, gold sliver, it was spotless, not a single mark on anything. I followed Jungkook and Rapmon, I was looking down at the ground, then I suddenly hit what felt like a brick wall. I looked up and saw I ran into Rapmon, 'Suga.' Rapmon sighed, as he move aside and put me in his view.

There he was, Yoongi, sitting down on the chair, pigging out on pizza with the guys. I started to feel angry, as memories we're again coming through my head, the day they all left, but I just shook it out of my head. Suga looked different than he was before, he didn't have black hair, and wasn't wearing his beanie. His hair was brown, with a fringe, I must say he was much more handsome than he was before.

'Minjeong.' He said, standing up dropping his pizza on the table. 

'Suga..' I mouthed to him. 

He didn't looked happy, he looked more angry, he stomped his way over to me, grabbing me by the arm and dragging me out the door, 'Get out! Go back home!' He yelled. My eyes were starting to build up with tears, 'But Suga..' 

'Minjeong, just leave please' He sounded more gentle. 

I took a step back, and gave one last look at him, then ran off, crying. 'What happened to you, Suga?' I thought, as I was wiping my tears away from my jumper. Suga has defiantly went to his usual self, he was mean and cold, he didn't bother smiling at me or greet me or even be happy that I visit. Did he even liked me?