Chapter 15

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

'Was I just hearing things, or did Suga just asked me on a date?' I thought, looking down at the floor. I heard footsteps coming over to me, 'Well... get ready.' I heard Suga said, tapping his foot.

I looked up, seeing him in a waiting postion, 'Uhh....' is all I said, as I was still shock. Suga was pushed in me into my room, 'Be ready in 10' He smirked, slamming the door shut. 

I got dressed in comfy clothes, putting light make up on and put my hair in a bun. I grabbed my phone and purse, then put it in my bag which had lipgloss and handcream inside.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWqpJRHCya-h9-Pj_dAIi (le clothes) 

I heard someone knocking on my door, 'YAH! I said 10 minutes, come out already' Suga shouted, behind the door.

I looked in the mirror for about the fifth time, 'Okay, just pretend it's like we always do... it's not a date' I took a deep breath and left the room ,seeing Suga waiting there impatiently. He didn't say anything but grabbed my hand and left the house, locking the door behind. We were walking down the street it wasn't that busy, "Do you know the date today?' I asked, looking up at Suga.

'Uhh.. 20th.. I think' He replied, looking down thinking if that was excatly the date. 

'Oh noo. I've got to go buy the guys some presents for Christmas' I wondered off in one of the shops.

'YAH!' Suga yelled, yanking on my arm, which made me step back, 'We're on a date, we will go tomorrow' He grabbed my hand, dragging me down the street.

'Where are we going?' I asked, looking down at the ground, wondering where he was taking me.

'You remember that fancy resturant, cafe thingo.. I don't know if it was resturant or cafe but anyway, the guys bumped into you and Minji, then ate pizza with you, then you got angry... that cafe' He chuckled.

'I scrunched my nose, remembering the exact day, that day when I got pissed off when we keep bumping into the guys, then Minji and I had a fight.'But that's so far away...' I whined.

'Oh well, I like it.' He smirked. 

~~~ 2ND POV ~~~

About 2 hours of walking, we arrived at the fancy resturant, it wasn't quite busy like last time, we walked over the couches and sat down, Suga sitting down close next to you,  he put his arm around pulling you close to him, 'So what would you like... babe?' He said the last word loud giving you a wink. 'Let the game begin' He thought, chuckling to himself. 

You gulped, picking up the menu looking at the pizzas, 'I'll just have a hawaiian pizza and peach ice tea.' You placed the menu back down, putting your hands in your lap.

Suga called the waiter and gave him our orders, then we were alone again, 'Why you so stiff? Relax babe' Suga smirked, looking at you, your cheeks started burn, 'Why is he doing this?' You thought, looking at the paintings on the wall. You then felt a hand rubbing on your thigh, you looked down at your thigh seeing Suga rubbing his hand on your thigh, you tried to move but Suga had a tight grip on you and wouldn't let you move. About a couple minutes later, the food and drinks came, which was placed nicely on the table, you quickly grabbed your drink taking sips out it, then you looked down seeing Suga didn't have drink.

'YAH! That's mine drink as well, don't drink it all.' He snatched the drink out my hand, taking a sip out the same straw that I drank with. You coughed, looking down the pizza, grabbing a slice, but Suga took it out of you hand, 'Open wide babe' He chuckled, putting the slice of pizza close to your mouth. You opened your mouth and took a little bit of it, then he took a bit, 'What's with the indirect kiss?' You thought, tugging on your cardigan. 

About 40 mins of awkward atmosphere in the resutrant, we finally finished eatting, Suga was in flirt mode  with you and tried anything to make you blush or awkward. We exited the resturant and wonder around the place, you looked in the shops, 'Maybe this is the time to buy some present for the guys' You thought, looking at the clothes. You grabbed some clothes that might suit well with guys, just guessing the size, then you went over to the counter to pay. 

'Where did she go?' Suga thought, looking around the place, wondering where you went off, then he say you at the counter paying for something. He enter the shop and saw that you had boy clothes on the counter, paying the lady, 'what are you doing?  We are on a date and you decide to buy clothes for the guys?' He growled, crossing his arms.

'I might as well get them something since we are in this town' You grabbed the bags of clothes, leaving the shop with Suga. 'So what now?' You asked, looking around the place.

'Let's go to the park' He smiled at you, grabbing your hand and dragging you to the park.

About 2 minutes of walking, you reach the park. Walking around the place, we finally found a place to sit down away from crowded people watching people sing, 'Is this what you call a date?' You laugh, 'You at dates you know..' 

'Shut up...' He snapped, rolling his eyes. Then a smirk came across his face, he put his arm around you, pulling you closer to him, then planted a kiss on your cheek. Your eyes widen and your cheeks became red, 'Did that just happen?' You mumbled, feeling where he kissed you.

'Idiot' He laughed showing his gummy smile, walking off the the swings on the playground. 'That girl is so fun to tease' He laughed at himself,. You didn't do anything, but just looked at him walking away, you still had your hand on your cheek, 'HE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!' You shouted in your head. You shook your head trying to the image in your head, where he kissed you on the cheek. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is going be two parts for this date. 

Sorry for not updating much, but I was busy last week and this week, plus I have school in 5 days :( 

So the updates might be slow.