The Invitation

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

“Yoong?” Taeyeon asks, can’t believe what she sees.

Yoona smiles gently at Taeyeon and stands up. She opens her arms wide, inviting Taeyeon to go in it. “Goo Unnie..” Without hesitation, Taeyeon runs and hugs Yoona tight. Taeyeon inhales Yoona scent that she misses so much and smiles satisifedly when she feels Yoona engulfs her in her protective hug. “I miss you, Unnie. I’m sorry it takes too long to find you.”

Taeyeon shakes her head and snuggles closer to Yoona. “No, you are not at fault. I’m the one that doing anyway that possible to be invincible.”

“Uh huh.. No wonder I have to use every influence that I have to finds you. You have suffered a lot, Unnie. But don’t worry. I’m going to take you back to where you belong. To Kim household. You’ll be safe there and start learning to manage your property.”

After Taeyeon hears this, she looks at Yoona with fear. “No! You can’t do that! I don’t want to go back to that place! I need to leave now before that monster finds me!” Taeyeon struggles to get out of Yoona’s embrace in panic but to her dismay, Yoona hugs her even tighter.

“Shh.. Don’t be panic, Unnie. Kim Household is safe now. I have made sure to lock down all the people that could harm you and change all the staff to new ones. I have helped you to manage your property all this time, don’t you think now is the time to reduce my jobs? Moreover, I need my Goo Unnie, my fiancée.”

Taeyeon cups Yoona’s cheek and caress it gently. “Yoong, you know that our engagement is just..”

“I know, Unnie. It is done because of tradition but I’ve got nothing to lose to be your fiancée or wife, Unnie. You are beautiful, kind hearted, mature, you can take care all of my needs, and I’m not in love with anybody. Love can blossom as the marriage goes on, Unnie. The same fact is applied to you, Unnie. I’m a gorgeous and loveable person. I can’t find any reason to cancel this engagement, unless..” Yoona looks at Taeyeon intently and continue her words. “Unless, you have fallen in love with someone else. Am I right, Unnie?”

“No! Umma likes two persons! Appa Sica and Appa Yul!” Sulli that keep silence all this time, join the conversation.

Taeyeon’s face becomes red when she hears this. She buries her head quickly on Yoona’s shoulder to prevent Yoona sees her tomato’s face. Yoona laugh loudly at Taeyeon’s action. She lift Taeyeon’s face from her shoulder and kisses her nose. “What a cutie! How could your face becomes this red? Are you shy, Unnie? Are Sulli’s words true? You like two persons at the same time?”

“Yes, I like two persons at the same time but that’s not the only reason of why I want to cancel the engagement. There is someone that loves you sincerely, and I think you love her too. You just haven’t realized it yet. She has been waiting for all her life to get your recognition.”

Yoona looks at Taeyeon curiously and asks,” Really? There is someone that special waiting for me? Who?”

Taeyeon shakes her head, doesn’t want to reveal the identity. “Find the answer by yourself. Let me give you a hint. All this time, you always look far ahead to find someone special and you can’t find that someone because you look too far. Why don’t you look around for awhile, I’m sure you will find the answer in no time.” Taeyeon then secretly looking at Seohyun that has been Yoona’s trusted person since they were children.

Yoona looks around just like Taeyeon’s advice and knits her brows. “I have looked around but I still can’t find anyone.”

Taeyeon smacks Yoona on the back of her head and says,” Not literally. When you have free time, think about people that always by your side. You can find that someone that way.”

Yoona pouts while rubbing her sore head. “Fine, but that’s not important. I need to do background check of the persons that steal your heart then test them. If they are worthy, I will cancel the engagement. If not, we will get married.”

Taeyeon disentangles herself from the hug and walks to Sulli. “Stubborn Yoong. Do whatever you want but please take it easy on Sica and Yul. They are serious people, they aren’t familiar with pranks.” Taeyeon picks Sulli in to her arms and asks Yoona,” Which room is belong to us? My baby needs her nap. Is it the one that I occupied before? When I was unconscious?” When Yoona nods her head, Taeyeon pecks her cheek and leave the room. “See you at dinner, Yoong.”

After Taeyeon leaves, Yoona turns to Seohyun. “Hyunnie, how come Unnie knows that I’m going to prank her lovers?”

“All people that knew you for a long time will know how mischievous you are. Even I know you are going to do that.” Seohyun answers calmly.

Yoona smiles mischievously and says,” Is that right? Than what are you waiting for? Start the mission now. Heuhehehe…” Seohyun smiles at Yoona’s happy face and turns around to leave the room so she could prepare everything. “Hyunnie.” Yoona calls her right before she close the door. She looks at Yoona and shivers when she sees the cold and full hatred stares. “Prepare the monster. Unnie’s lovers will face him too.”

-------------

“What should we do with them? Sooyoung asks Tiffany with her eyes on Jessica and Yuri. “I don’t know. I have never encounter people with this behavior.” Tiffany answers with her gaze on the same direction as Sooyoung.

After work their for two days to find the kidnapper but can’t find any information, Jessica and Yuri fall in to desperate condition. They went to Taeyeon’s apartment and walk straight to the bedroom. They took Taeyeon’s Dookong in their embrace and start roaming around like people that have lost their minds. Jessica will roll around on the bed while sniffing the Dookong and chanting ‘I miss you, Taenggoo’ with every roll that she did. On the other hand, Yuri will act like Taeyeon is still around by using Dookong as the substitute. She will watch the television, cooks, even gossiping together.

Sooyoung and Tiffany ever tried to separated them from the Dookong but immediately regret their action when Yuri and Jessica attacked them and pull their hair wildly. They won’t stop even if Sooyoung and Tiffany cried in pain until the Dookong is back in their hands. The nightmare is imprint forever in Sooyoung and Tiffany’s head and brought shivers to their body every time they remember it.

In the midst of this madness, suddenly Taeyeon’s apartment’s bell rings. Four of them turn their gaze to the door and run with all their might, thinking Taeyeon is back miraculously. Unfortunately, instead of Taeyeon, they meet a deliveryman but they look at him interestedly because he wears a special uniform as though he is work for a royal family.

“Good Afternoon, I’m deliveryman from Im Family. I’m looking for Kwon Yuri and Jung Sooyeon.”

Yuri and Jessica look at each other and step closer to the deliveryman. “That’s us.”

He smiles politely and hands them an invitation. “Master Im wants to invite both of you to the castle. All the details are inside the invitation and Master asks to follow the instruction precisely and you can meet Madam Kim. My job has finished, so I will go back now. Have a good day, Miss.”

“Im Yoona?” Jessica says while thinking after she sees the sender’s name. “Why does the name sound familiar to me? It’s like I have heard that name before.” “Me too.” Tiffany says absentmindedly. “Wait! That Im Yoona?!” Tiffany gasps. She runs to the living room where her laptop is and immediately search for the name. “Oh My God! Jessie!”

All of them go to the living room hastily when they heard Tiffany’s scream. “What’s wrong, Tiff?” Jessica asks.

“Do you remember rumor about two powerful royal families that could control the presidential?” Jessica’s eyes widened when realization hits her. “Well, from your reaction, I conclude you remember. The Im and The Kim. But there are more shocking news. Im and Kim is always married to each other to preserve the royalty blood and do you know who are the heiress now?”

“Don’t tell me..” Yuri whispers in disbelieve.

“Unfortunately, that’s true. The heiress are Im Yoona and Kim Taeyeon. Our Tae Tae is part of royalty.”

“I made a royalty work for me as a waitress?! And more importantly, she is engaged?” Yuri screams anxiously. “No!! I can’t let her married someone else! No no no!!”

Sooyoung that can’t stand Yuri’s act as a drama queen, smacks the back of her head. “Chill, Kkab. Although this is shocking but don’t you think there is still hope?” When Yuri looks at her with lost gaze, Sooyoung sighs. “The Invitation. You haven’t read it yet.”

Jessica that lost her mind when she heard about the engagement, open the envelope and read the letter in instant.

‘Hi, Jung and Kwon. I’m sure by now you have known mine and Goo Unnie’s identity and our status. Well, if you don’t that means you are slowpokes. Ckckc.. How could you protect my Goo Unnie if you are ones? I’m disappointed. Oh well, despite all that, I send this invitation as a challenge to take back the ones that you love, our lovely Goo Unnie and Sulli. They are now live with me, happily and healthy. (Don’t worry!^^) Honestly, I’m planning to marry Goo Unnie right after she arrived but she said that her heart is snatched by two people and wants to cancel the engagement. Aww, you two must be smile widely right now, but what should I do? I don’t have any plan to let Goo Unnie go unless I found that you two are worthy. I’m sure no one else is as worthy as me but I have to give you chance to prove yourself because I am cool like that. (^^)V. Go to the harbor at six o’clock in the morning. Someone will two of you from there to the place where the test done. Don’t late. Bubye.. Muaacchh..’

The letter ends with Yoona’s lips mark and Im family’s stamp besides it. All of them look at the letter with doubt. “Are you sure she is a royalty? Is this really a letter from The Im Yoona? Why does the letter is so unformal?” Tiffany asks the question that all of them have right after they read the letter.

“Well, whatever it is, I will go to the harbor tomorrow. This is the only hope that we have now.” Jessica says firmly. “Me too.” Yuri agrees without hesitation.

“Be careful then, Yul, Jessie. From the letter we know that she is very unique. Who knows what kind of test that she has prepared. I doubt it is a normal one.” Tiffany warns Yuri and Jessica. “Yeah, you are on your own there because we know nothing about her. We could only wish you the best.” Sooyoung added.

That night, Jessica and Yuri prepare themselves and promise their selves that they won’t come back without Taeyeon and Sulli.