Here Comes Trouble

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

Jessica sips her vodka while keeping her eyes on Taeyeon. She will clench her glass tightly every time Taeyeon got flirted, just like now. She can see Taeyeon smile shyly at a woman that known as a playgirl, named Hanna. That woman, what does she think she is doing? Jessica throws her icy glare when Taeyeon’s hand being held. Yah! Don’t touch Taenggoo! Jessica’s eyes getting wider and killing Hanna through her piercing glare when she kisses Taeyeon’s palm. How dare she kiss my Taenggoo with her filthy lips! Just you wait, when I get my hand on you, I will cut your lips and feed it to a crocodile! Hmph! I’m sure even a crocodile doesn’t want your lips!

Jessica drinks her vodka in one go because of her jealousy. She puffs her cheeks and turns back her attention to Taeyeon. Why is Taenggoo still with that flirt! I don’t like it! Jessica pouts and looks intently at both of them. When she sees Taeyeon’s expression, her jealousy vanishes in instant. Am I hallucinating or Taenggoo really looks uncomfortable and a little afraid? Jessica rubs her eyes and look back. When Taeyeon’s expression is change to an ever more frightened and Hanna’s hand is trails higher and higher, dangerously close to Taeyeon’s intimate part, Jessica sprang on her feets and quickly walks to rescue Taeyeon.

Taeyeon put the drinks on the table that orders it. She smiles slightly and says,” Please enjoy the drink and have fun!” Taeyeon wants to turn around and walk away but someone calls her. “Excuse me, miss.” Taeyeon turns around and asks,” Yes? What can I do for you?” “I’m Hanna. Do you by any chance, mind if I try to hit on you?” Taeyeon surprised at the blunt question so she smile shyly. “Why would you do that? There are other attractive and y women that you could hit on.

Hanna hold Taeyeon’s hand and kiss it softly. “That’s true but no one can outshine your beauty.” Hanna sees Taeyeon shy expression and smirks inwardly. Looks like I can get in her pants tonight. Hanna trails her hand to Taeyeon’s thigh and move it up, closer to Taeyeon’s covered core. Because Taeyeon isn’t say anything, Hanna thought Taeyeon likes her treatment. If only she spare a look at Taeyeon’s face, she will know how frightened Taeyeon is.

 Taeyeon’s shy expression immediately changes into a scared one when she feels a hand on her thigh and crept up slowly. No no no… Please stop! Bad memories of her past life flashed in her head. Images of someone ripped her clothes, hit her, forced himself in to her, sounds of her desperate cries for help but fall to deaf ears. Taeyeon shivers and close her eyes. Someone, please help me.. Right after she finishes her silent plead, she feels herself yanked in to a protective embrace. She opens her eyes and finds Jessica is the one that saves her. Immediately she wraps her hands on Jessica’s waist and buries her face on the crook of Jessica’s neck, inhaling the comforting scent. Taeyeon feels so secured and happy being in Jessica’s embrace.

When Jessica arrives on Hanna’s table, she waste no time and separated Taeyeon from Hanna’s hand. She hugs Taeyeon tightly and throws fierce glare at Hanna. “What do you think you are doing?! How dare you harass my Taenggoo!”

Hanna smirks and says,” It’s not a harassment if the other party enjoy it too.”

Jessica’s blood boils even more at the mock statement. “Enjoy?! Even blind person knows how uncomfortable she is with your treatment! Don’t you have respect to another human being?” Jessica’s voice starts to rise.

“Uncomfortable? Yeah right. A waitress like her won’t know what uncomfortable is. I bet she get laid every night with different people, that’s why she has a daughter outside the marriage. Worthless person like her doesn’t worth my respect.

“What did you say?!” Jessica pushes Taeyeon slightly out of her embrace and raises her hand, ready to beat Hanna but a hand catch her wrist, stopping her. She turns to looks at the culprit and finds Yuri. She is ready to lash at her but stops herself when Taeyeon backhugs her and asks her to not have a fight with Yuri. Jessica grits her teeth and exhale loudly. She turns to Taeyeon and engulf her once again in a comforting embrace. She looks at Yuri and says through her eyes,’ You better makes sure that woman regret ever insults Taenggoo!’ Yuri return the message by saying,’ I’m planning to do that.’

Yuri spotted working on her administration using a speed of light. “I can’t believe I have to do this things right now!” Grumbled Yuri and throws a nasty glare at Sooyoung that sit in front of her. “Youngie, I want to look after Taeyeonnie. Can’t I do this later when Taeyeonnie’s shift ends?” Yuri whines.

Sooyoung shakes her head firmly and taps pile of documents that Yuri needs to finish. “No. If you delay to do this one more day, you won’t finish it on time. Taeng will be fine. I saw Ms. Jung looking at Taeng like an eagle just now. If someone tried to disturbed her, Ms. Jung will save her.”

Yuri stands up immediately and shouts,” What?! That blonde is here?! That blonde being there is the more reason I have to be near Taeyeonnie, Youngie! I want to be the one that save Taeyeonnie and being her hero, not that blondie! What will you do if Taeyeonnie falls for her instead of me? Noooooo!”

Sooyoung sighs and stands up then flicks Yuri’s forehead. “If you are that worried than you should have asked Taeng to be your lover long time ago! Man up Kwon Yuri! You beat so many people without blinking your eyes but you can’t even look her in the eyes for more than five seconds! You are lucky that I always cover you when you are in that embarrassing state. What will our subordinates think if they saw their respected leader acting like this?”

Yuri pouts at Sooyoung and sit back on the chair sulkily. Yes, Kwon Yuri is pouting and sulking. Yuri never shows this side of her to anyone else but Sooyoung, Taeyeon, or Sulli. Sooyoung shakes her head and sighs heavily. Sooyoung decided to ignores Yuri and diverts her attention to the CCTV monitors. She looks at each monitor intently and then stops to one particular screen, a screen that shows an angry Jessica arguing with a woman while hugging Taeyeon.

Here comes trouble.. Wrong move, woman. Sooyoung clears and says,” Yul, I think you need to leave the documents for a while and head down to the club.”

Yuri that still sulking, answers Sooyoung without leaving her sight from the documents. “Why?”

“There’s a problem.”

“Then let the manager solves it.”

“But the ones that involve in the problem are Taeng, Ms. Jung, and an unidentified woman.”

Yuri snaps her head at the screen and storms to Taeyeon when she saw Taeyeon’s condition, follows by Sooyoung. Yuri arrives right when Hanna insults Taeyeon. Yuri feels so angry at the insult and promises herself that Hanna will regret she ever born. Yuri sees Jessica raises her hand, ready to whack the woman but Yuri stops her. She has another plan that will leave deeper impression in Hanna’s memory.  

Yuri turns to Hanna and smile politely. “I’m sorry for the inconvenient. She is known as a rude and hot headed person so I’m asking for your consideration and let this matter slide. To ease your anger, I have prepared a special room with a special treatment for you. If you are willing to take, please follow me.”

Hanna smile smugly and throw a nasty glance at Taeyeon. “You are lucky because you have a considerate boss. Don’t pretend to be an innocent person when you are not.” She turns to Yuri and says,”Let’s go. I can’t wait to taste the special offer.”

Yuri nods stiffly and leads Hanna to the location, leaving a raging Jessica behind with Taeyeon that tries to calm her. Yuri walks to a quieter area and open a door, gesturing Hanna to enter first, still with a polite smile on her face. After Hanna enters and so are Yuri and her subordinates, her expression turn cold. She releases all the anger that she held. Yuri snaps her finger and in instant, Hanna being tied on a chair with covered by a handkerchief.

She looks at the frightened Hanna and says darkly,” No one can insult the person that I care and walk away easily. The one that you insult and harass just now is my precious one. You made a wrong move when you decided to do that. You don’t know her. You have no right to speak like that to her. You will feel a severe humiliation that you can’t forget for the rest of your life.” Yuri smirks and turns to Sooyoung. “Call Hyoyeon for me.” Sooyoung nods and proceed to do the order. Poor woman. Hyoyeon is the worst punishment.