Queen Taeyeon

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

“Wait, Taeyeon Unnie. I have a suggestion. I have a perfect costume for this game although I don’t know whether you’ll like it or not.” Seohyun says timidly.

Taeyeon looks at Seohyun curiously and scratch her cheek. “What costume, Hyunnie?”

Seohyun walk closer and leans to whisper on Taeyeon’s ear. When Seohyun lean back, Taeyeon smiles widely and her eyes twinkle. “That’s a great costume! Although it will be a little heavy but it’s color and shape will discreet my identity! You are a genius, Hyunnie! Let’s go to that costume now.” Taeyeon hold Seohyun’s hand and drags her excitedly.

Mr. Kim rubs his aching after got fire by Jessica, Yuri, and Yoona. “Stupid me for fall in the trap of that witch. Just you wait, I will get my revenge after I’m free.” He walks stealthily to avoid his getting attacked. He turns around and looks intensely because he heard steps coming near him. “Is that..” He narrows his eyes to have a better look of someone that walk to him. His eyes widens in disbelieve when he get clear vision of the mysterious someone. “Th-That’s a dog?! Very big black dog, standing using two foots and the other ‘feet’ holding a frying pan? I think I’m hallucinating.” He rubs his eyes and by the time he lift his head again, the dog is standing in front of him. “Oh my God, I’m not hallucinating!”

“Of course not, dumb !” The black dog walks to his back and whack his already hurt with all its strength. “Score! Few more to go!”

“Aaaaargh!” Mr. Kim screams in pain. Not only I have to deal with three hunters, I have to deal with abnormal big black dog too?! Mr. Kim runs with all his might to hiding from the crazy dog.

“Good job, Unnie. Looks like the costume is a success.” Someone talk to the dog through its earpiece.

“Of course it’s a success. No one could ever guess that I wear a black dog costume!” (Just imagine that instead of frog costume, Taeyeon wear a ginger like costume.) “You are a genius, Hyunnie. Not only this costume could help me hiding because it is black, this costume is very cute! Can I take this costume back when we go back? I want to make a small size too so Sulli and I can have a mother-daughter costume. We’ll look very cute. Kyaa! I’m sure if we take a family picture while wearing this costume, no one can beat our cuteness. Now, where is he? I want to finish the game faster.”

---------------------------------------

“Jessica, target is to your left. Just walk five more steps and you can see him. Have you arrived, Jessica? Do you see what I’m seeing? I’m not dreaming right? It is true that there’s a big black dog beating our target with a frying pan, right?” Yuri speaks through their earpiece. A dog and a frying pan? Jessica walk faster to see it and although it is unbelieveable, it is true.

“Yuri, that’s too big to be a dog and there’s no way a dog walking only using two foots. That’s someone wearing a costume. And judging from the body size, I’m guessing that’s.. Wait. Yoona, is there anyone else join this game?” Jessica asks.

“No, the hunters are only four of us.”

“Then I’m sure that our Taenggoo is behind that costume. Let me take a little closer look.”  Jessica sees that the dog has finish beating the target and now standing still, giving time for the target to hide. “Taenggoo?” The dog turns around and looks at Jessica with toothy smile and her cheek red because of the heat from running around in a costume. “Sicaaa!” Taeyeon then puffs her cheeks and pouts cutely. “Taenggoo is hot because of the costume. Hiks..” S-S-So cuteeeee!!!! That fluffy cheek and pouty lips making me wants to kiss her senselessly.

Taeyeon sees that Jessica standing stiffly and is biting her lip. Aww, I guess I’m too hard to resist. Why don’t I seduce her more? Taeyeon smirks mentally and put her frying pan down. She reaches the zipper on her back and pulls it down. She took off of her costume, showing her body clad in a sport bra and a black short. “T-T-Taenggoo! W-what are you d-d-doing?!” Taeyeon heard Jessica says while gawking at her body. Awww, she is so easy to tease.

Taeyeon walks to Jessica with her hips swing seductively. She hugs Jessica by her waist and snuggles on her neck. She presses their body together and brushes her lips on Jessica’s neck lightly, teasingly then moves to her ear. “Sica, Taenggoo feels so hot and wet. Does Sica feels hot..” Taeyeon trails one hand to Jessica’s and slips her thigh in between Jessica’s leg. “And wet too?” Taeyeon Jessica’s and pull her by the making Jessica’s center contact with her thigh. She moves her thigh very very slowly and smirks when she hears Jessica moans and moves her hips unconsciously to get more friction. Euhehehe… Byun Sica already falls to my seduction.

Jessica’s gets breathless at the pleasure but a little bit of her consciousness telling her that this is not right. Jessica feels her knees will give away so she hold Taeyeon’s shoulder as her support and says,”Hmm.. T-Taengoo.. Ah.. D-Don’t you think t-t-this is Uhnn.. not r-r-right?”

Hmm.. Yul has came. I guess I have to finish Jessica now so I can go to the next victim euhehehe… Taeyeon moves her other hand to Jessica’s too and squeeze it, making Jessica’s center contact with Taeyeon’s thigh even more. She latches to Jessica’s neck. She kiss, , and making hickeys along Jessica’s neck while moving her thigh faster.

Jessica lost herself and moves her hips in sync with Taeyeon’s thigh. She slips her hands in Taeyeon’s hair and pulls Taeyeon’s head closer to her neck. She throws her head back to give more access to Taeyeon’s naughty lips. “Taenggoo.. Taenggoo..”

Hmm.. It’s time to change victim. Taeyeon talks to herself when she feels her thigh moistened by Jessica’s wet center. “Sica, you are so hot and wet that I can feel it. I think we should stop so we could cooling down.” And just like that, Taeyeon disentangles herself from Jessica and go to Yuri that looks at them with wide eyes, leaving a daze and very bothered Jessica. “Taenggoo, you tease!” Jessica’s frustrated scream echoed in the forest.

Oh my God! Oh my God! She is coming here! I have to run! She is not our pure and innocent Taeyeonnie, she has changed to be a vixen! Move legs! B-But, I want to be molested like Jessica. Wait, what?! Oh my God, I have changed to be a Byun Yul! I can’t let this happen to me! While Yuri busy fighting with herself, Taeyeon arrives with playful smile on her face.

Taeyeon peek at her watch and realize that she has little time left before doing her final move to her prey, Mr. Kim. Taeyeon slips her hands inside Yuri’s tank top and tip toed a little to whisper,” Yul, I know you want it. I know you have been imagining about my body and seductive side of me since the test. I know you wish Sica didn’t pull off the helmet from you so you can play with me longer.” Taeyeon blow Yuri’s ear and moan ily. Yuri’s legs weaken because of it, making her collapse on the ground.

Taeyeon surprise by Yuri’s body reaction for a second but she quickly composes herself. She straddles Yuri’s lap and start kissing Yuri’s face. She starts with her forehead, down to her nose, to her cheek, jaw, down to her neck and lightly bites Yuri’s neck to leave her mark there. She release Yuri’s neck with a pop then look at her face. Taeyeon swallows her chuckle when she sees Yuri’s red face and unfocused eyes. She sits back on Yuri’s lap and entangles her hands in Yuri’s hair. She gently pulls Yuri’s head to her cleavage and says with her sultry voice,” Kiss it honey, I need your lips on my s.”

All the memories about the last test flooding back to Yuri’s mind making her byun brain over worked. “I-I’m sorry, Taeyeonnie. I can’t stand this vixen side of yours.” After she said that, she had a nose bleed and fainted. Taeyeon laughs out loud and peck Yuri’s cheek. “Such a cutie gangster.” Taeyeon turns to Jessica and says,” Sica, please be a dear and bring Yul back to the mansion. She will be sick if we let her lie to long in this jungle.”

Jessica knits her brows worriedly and walks to Taeyeon. “But what about you, Taenggoo? I can’t let you alone with that monster. What if he tries to do bad thing to you again? I want to protect you.” Jessica hugs Taeyeon and pecks her temple. “I can’t let bad things happen to you. I love you too much, Taenggoo. I can’t change the past but I can prevent it now that I’m with you.” Jessica hugs Taeyeon protectively and her back.

Taeyeon sighs in content of Jessica’s warm and loving hug. She buries her face on Jessica’s neck and closes her eyes to enjoy the moment. “I’m not as weak as you think, Sica. I am grateful for your protection but I’m not alone, right? There’s Yoong here.” She leans back a little and looks at Jessica in the eyes. “Please trust me. I won’t do anything that I can’t handle. I won’t endanger myself and always careful.” Taeyeon cups Jessica’s face and smiles widely. “I love you too, Sica.” Taeyeon’s smile then change into a mischievous one and sneaks her thigh to Jessica’s center, making Jessica moans. “And despite Yul’s health, I know you need to take a cold shower immediately.”

Jessica pouts cutely and squeeze Taeyeon’s waist. “Hmph, Taenggoo is a tease queen.”

Taeyeon laugh and pecks Jessica’s pouty lips before disentangle the hug. She push Jessica to Yuri’s unconscious body and says,” Go now so I can hunt him down. Time is ticking, honey.”

Jessica sighs and piggy back Yuri with Taeyeon’s help. “Be careful, Taenggoo.” Jessica pecks Taeyeon’s cheek then walk to the mansion.

After Jessica has walked far enough, Taeyeon speaks to her earpiece. “Hyunnie, Yoong, the two knights have gone back to the mansion. Make sure they don’t come back. First step is succeed, proceed to the last step.”

“Alright, Goo Unnie. But are you sure you’ll be alright? Can I send few of my guards to the last battle’s place to help you in case something bad happen? Please says okay, Goo Unnie. I can’t help but keep worry.” Yoona speaks with worry.

“Aww, I’m thankful you are worried about my safety but trust me Yoong, this past years I have learn lots of thing and seduction is not the only one. That old man can’t lay a finger to the new me, Yoong. Just make sure my two worrywart lovers won’t get in the way. Hyunnie, where is his position now?”

“He is on the place where we want him to be, Unnie. If you go now, the timing will be perfect. Be careful, Unnie.” Seohyun says calmly.

Taeyeon run to Mr. Kim’s position with determined eyes. “I will get my revenge tonight.”

Mr. Kim looks at the direction of footsteps that come to his position. He smiles like a ert after she sees Taeyeon and her outfit. “Well well well, look who’s here. You look so y my dear do you want me to do you? Because I know you enjoy it the last time I do you.”

“Oh trust me, Old man. I know how y I am. Enjoy the view while you can because in few minutes, you’ll feel hell. But I’m a good person. If you are willing to confess your wrong deed to the police and receive the punishment, I will let you go painlessly.” Taeyeon says mockingly.

Mr. Kim laughs at Taeyeon’s threat. “Hahahahaha! What can you do? You are just a small and weak woman. I can do you then, I can do you now. And what makes you think you can defeat me?”

Taeyeon lift her frying pan and smile innocently. “I will hit you with these. Although it doesn’t look dangerous, It will bring you a lot of pain if I’m the one that use it.”

“A frying pan? Really? I guess I get laid tonight. Even if your friend wants to rescue you, it will be too late by then.” Mr. Kim says then jumps at Taeyeon.

“Ckckckc… Fool man.” Taeyeon says and dodge his attack easily. She whacks the back of his head producing a satisfying sound. “Aaargh!” Mr. Kim holds his head where Taeyeon whacks him and his anger raise. “If you are as skillful as you said, fight me barehand!”

Taeyeon shrugs and toss the frying pan. “No problem, Old man. Come, didn’t you say you want to do me?” Taeyeon wriggle her finger with uninterested expression on her face. “You are too weak, Old man. This is getting boring.”

“Unnie, five minutes left for the game.” Seohyun warns Taeyeon.

“Aww, Old man, My friend says our time is almost end. I’m sorry but I can’t waste time anymore.” Taeyeon charge to Mr. Kim and punch his nose. *punch* *Crack* His nose breaks. “This is for taking my ity!” Taeyeon grabs Mr. Kim’s neck and knee him two times in a row on his guts. “This is for traumatized me!” Taeyeon release the neck and kick Mr. Kim’s right side head. “This is for making me miserable all this years!” Right before Mr. Kim drop to the ground, Taeyeon grabs his hand and throw him through her shoulder using judo technique. “This is for being a shameless person and using my family name for your dirty life!” *Crack* Taeyeon’s throw break Mr. Kim’s back bones. Taeyeon takes her frying pan and heat it on the bonfire that Taeyeon has requested. After the pan is heated to the max, Taeyeon pull down Mr. Kim’s pants and press it on his crotch, making Mr. Kim shouts in pain then fainted. “And that’s for making Sulli has a useless and shameful father like you!”

Jessica, Yuri, Yoona, and Seohyun that watch the beating from the monitor shiver in fear. Seohyun clears and says,” Good job, Unnie. I will send car to pick you up.”

Taeyeon looks at the CCTV and smile happily with innocent expression. “Thank you, Hyunnie! You are the best!”

“I won’t prank Goo Unnie for the rest of my life.” Yoona says fearfully.

“I will treat Taenggoo like a queen from now on and never make her angry.” Jessica says with cold sweats on her face.

“Then it is decided, Taeyeonnie’s word is law. Never disobey her or our fate will be like that Old man.” Yuri shivers and gulps loudly. “All this time I always thought she is a fragile woman that needs my protection but turns out she has the skill to beat all my gang members alone. All hail Queen Taeyeon!”