Passed

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

After lots of icy glare and hit on her shoulder, Yuri takes the lead. They arrive at the first room and looks at the name plate using their torch. Locker room it read. They gulp loudly and Yuri opens the door. The door produces a sound of door that hasn’t been open for years. There are pools of water on the floor and some of the locker is open. Suddenly the door shuts loudly and the showers turn on. “Aaaaaaaa!!!!!” Jessica and Yuri run to the door and trying to open it but it won’t budge. Their knees given up so they collapse on the floor and hug each other. After they stop screaming, the showers turn off and sounds of foot being dragged heard.

“No no no!!” Jessica hides her face on Yuri’s shoulder and bit it accidentally. “Yah!!” Yuri screams in pain. She raises her hand, ready to smacks Jessica on the head but the foot sounds getting near. She turns to her right and finds a mummy walking to them while limping and some of the bandage has opened, revealing decomposed face.

“AAAAAAaaaaa!!!” Yuri grabs Jessica and pulls her in front of her, makes Jessica the shield. Jessica’s eyes widens when she realizes her situation. She takes her torch and throws it to the mummy and hit him square on the face.

“Ouch! It hurts!” The mummy screams.

“Aaaaaaa!!!!” Yuri and Jessica scream when they heard this. Wait. Jessica stops screaming and turn to the mummy. “Wait, mummy won’t feel anything. They are dead. Moreover ‘ouch’.” She looks at Yuri in the eye and says,”He is not a real mummy. That Yoona tricks us again!” Jessica turns to the mummy with determined face and stands up. Dark aura appears around Jessica as she walks slowly to the mummy. “You are a human. Just like us. That means if I punch you, you will feel hurt as hell.” Jessica cracks her finger and charge at the mummy. She head lock him and start knocking on his head. “Tell me, where’s the key! Tell me!”

“Ouch! Argh! Ouch! You can’t hit me! This is against the rule!” The mummy shouts in agony.

“There’s no rule here! If you want to save your head from bruises, tell me this instance!” Jessica says and pulls his ear.

“Aww! Aww! Aawww! Fine! Stop pulling my ear! The key is in the cafeteria, on the edge of this building!” The Mummy says and wriggles out of Jessica’s hold. He rub his ear and whines,” I don’t want to play this role anymore! People should fear me not hit me or pulling my ear!” The mummy then stomps his foot and walk out the locker room leaving a dumbfounded Yuri and Jessica.

“What’s just happened?” Yuri asks Jessica with her daze expression.

“We are tricked. That’s what happened. Stand up, we need to go to the cafeteria room, take the key and get out from this. We have wasted one hour inside this building.” Jessica offers her hand to Yuri and pulls her up when Yuri hold her hand.

They walk to the destination with lighter steps and open the door harshly. Jessica kicks all the boxes and when she hears an ‘ouch’, she smirks evilly. She opens the box and pulls out the ‘ghost’. “Give me the key now! I’m asking you nicely right now but if you troll me, at least your face will be bruised.” Jessica says and smiles coldly. The ghost gulps loudly and gives the key to Jessica with shaky hand. “Thank you. Now go back inside the box.” Jessica throws the key to Yuri and smile proudly. They walk together to the escape door and insert the key. They try to unlock the door but it won’t open.

Jessica sighs frustratingly and turns around when she feels someone taps her shoulder. Her eyes widens in shock when she sees a pale woman in front of her. The woman smile creepily and gives Jessica a key. After Jessica receives it, suddenly the pale woman flies and disappears through the ceiling. “Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Ghost!!” Jessica screams and hurriedly opens the door using the new key. When the door unlock, she shoves Yuri and run with all her might. Yuri knits her brows while looking at the running Jessica. She turns inside the building to find the ‘ghost’ and finds a pale woman’s head smile at her. Without second thought, she dash out the building and shouts,” Ghost!!!” What both of them don’t know is that the there’s hole on the ceiling and the woman is tied so she could lifted up and down and create an illusion that she goes through a ceiling.

“Mwahahahahah….!!! I won!” Yoona screams and dance dorkily when she watch Yuri and Jessica run in fear. “I know they will catch up with my trick. That’s why I made the special effect. Gahahahaha!!” *Smack* “Aww!” Yoona hold her head that has been smacked by Taeyeon. She pouts and looks at Taeyeon with her puppy eyes. “Why did you hit me, Goo Unnie?”

“Because you made my Sica and Yul afraid.” Taeyeon answers nonchalantly while rubbing Yoona’s head that she smacked earlier. “Does it still hurt?”

Yoona nods her head pitifully and says,” Kiss it so the pain will go away.” When she sees Taeyeon reluctant to do it, she starts sniffing sadly. “Hiks.. It hurts..”

“Yah, stop crying.” Taeyeon then kiss Yoona’s forehead and both of her cheek. “There. The pain has gone, right? I have told you to tone down your pranks but you disregard my warning. That’s why you deserve to be hit. You better stop the test now so I can go home. Sulli needs to attend her school tomorrow.”

“But.. But.. Yoong is just wants to makes sure that Goo Unnie’s lovers are strong mentally. Yoong is only looking out for Goo Unnie. Yoong is sowwiee.. Unniieeee…” Yoona hugs Taeyeon and rubs her nose on Taeyeon’s shoulder while talking using her aegyo voice.

“You know I will let you do as you pleased if you use that voice. That’s cheating, Yoong.” Taeyeon says defeatedly.

Yoona grins and peck Taeyeon’s cheek. “I know! That’s why you are my favorite Unnie! But, go home? Aren’t you going to stay at Kim’s mansion so I can visit you every day? Are you going to leave me again?” Yoona asks sadly. “But we just met after so many years apart.” Yoona looks down and knits her brow sadly.

Taeyeon feels guilty when she sees this. She knows that inside the prankster and lively Yoona, there’s a sad and lonely one. Taeyeon steps closer and engulf her lovely dongsaeng in a warm hug. She Yoona’s hair lovingly and says,” I’m sorry for thinking only about myself, Yoong. Me and Sulli aren’t ready to leave our recent life. Maybe when Sulli old enough to live on her own, I will move in the mansion. In the mean time, why don’t you and Seohyun move in with us to the city? We can go to our mansion every weekend and finish our tasks. What do you think, Yoong?”

“Move in with Goo Unnie?” Yoona asks hesistantly.

Taeyeon nods her head and says,” Yes. My apartment is much smaller than the mansion but it will be enough for us, or you can buy one for you have lots of money. Do whatever your heart wants. Unnie will be very happy to have you stay with us in the city, Yoong.”

“Really? Unnie will be happy to have me around? Really?” Yoona asks with insecurity all over her face.

Taeyeon cups Yoona’s face and looks at her firmly. “Really. You are the only family I have, of course family should stick together. We have separated for long time, let’s not be separated anymore.”

“Eung, let’s do that!” Yoona says with smile on her face. “I love you, Goo Unnie.”

“I love you too, Yoong.” They stay in each other’s embrace for awhile, enjoying the warmth of family.

“Unnie, I have last request and it is regarding the test.”

Taeyeon sighs and disentangle the hug. She cross her arms on her chest and says,” You are going to prank them again, don’t you?”

“I promise this is the last, Unnie. They have to pass this test so I can approve them. I promise I won’t prank them ever again after this. Pleaseeee… Unniieee…”

“Gah, alright! This is the last time. What is it?”

Yoona claps her hand happily and go to her desk. She picks a sheet of paper and gives it to Taeyeon. “I need to record your voice, Unnie. That’s the dialogue.” Yoona study Taeyeon’s expression when she read the script and hurriedly says when Taeyeon wants to protest something,” No backing out. You promise, Unnie.” Yoona then smirks mischievously when Taeyeon sighs in defeat. “Aww, the last test will be fun!”

Jessica and Yuri enter a warehouse where the last test will be conducted. There are only two tables, two chairs, and two pair of weird headgears on top of the tables. They walk closer and read the instruction that written.

‘Congratulation for passing the tests. All you have to do is sit comfortably and put on the headgear. Have fun^^’

“What is the headgear for, Yoong?” Taeyeon asks while watching Yuri and Jessica put the headgear on.

“Ah, that’s my new invention. It is called Imagination helmet. Once you put on the helmet, you will fall to the imagination that I installed in it and you have to finish the journey in order to go back to reality. Me and Seohyun use it to watch Keroro. It is really fun, Unnie. It’s like watching 3D movie hehe…”

“And what kind of journey that you set Sica and Yul to?” Taeyeon asks her prankster dongsaeng.

“Oh, something interesting. Let’s just wait. They should be done in one or two hours. In the mean time.. Unnie, I’m hungry. Cook something for me, please.”

“But we’ve just ate one hour ago!”

“One hour is a long time, Unnie!” Yoona stands up and drags Taeyeon to the kitchen without caring about Taeyeon’s opinion.

Right after the helmet is put on, Jessica arrives in a club. The music blasting and lots of hot woman dance ily. ‘Go to the bartender and order a drink’ the order says. Jessica walks confidently and sits in front of the bartender. “Give me one shot of vodka.” Jessica sips on her drink and wait for next instruction but it never came. Someone slides her arms on Jessica’s shoulder, hugging her from behind. “Honey, why are you sitting here, leaving me alone on the floor?” Asks familiar voice seductively.

Jessica stands up immediately and turns around. Her eyes widens when she met a y Taeyeon. She wears a red one piece that stop on her mid thigh. She wears a red stiletto and smoky make up. “T-T-Taenggoo.”

Taeyeon bits her lips and step closer to Jessica. She hugs Jessica by her waist and put her lips on Jessica’s ear. “Yes, honey?” Taeyeon then nibble Jessica’s earlobe, making her knees weak. Taeyeon then trailing kisses down to Jessica’s neck and starts making a hickey there. Jessica grips Taeyeon’s shoulder and moans when she feels Taeyeon’s work on her neck. When Taeyeon finish, she moves her lips slowly to Jessica’s lips and kiss the corner of Jessica’s lips teasingly. “What is it that you want, honey?” Taeyeon asks again with her sultry voice and moves her hands to Jessica’s . She pulls Jessica so there’s no gap between their body and squeeze the . Taeyeon moves her hip so their center is grind to each other and asks,” Do you want me?”

Jessica chokes on her saliva at Taeyeon’s seductiveness and moans. “Tae-Taenggoo, why are you being like this? Uhnn.. Y-You are not like Ahhnn.. You are not like this before..”

Suddenly the scene change and now both of them in the bedroom with Jessica sit on the bed and Taeyeon stand in between her leg. Both of them clad only in their underwear. Taeyeon hold Jessica’s head and pull it to her chest. She moves her hands to Jessica’s hands and guides it to her . When Jessica’s hand making contact with her , she moans seductively. “Uhhnn.. I love it when you touch me.” Taeyeon moves her hands back to Jessica’s head and put her cleavage on Jessica’s lip. “Kiss it, Honey. I need your lips on my s.”

Her Byun Sica can’t take it anymore so she squeeze Taeyeon’s and pull her closer. She trails kisses on Taeyeon’s cleavage and leaves several marks there. Jessica groans when Taeyeon moan and grab her hair, pulling her closer. “Yes! Like that, Honey! Eat me!” Jessica moves her hand up to Taeyeon’s bra, ready to take it off but Taeyeon stops her.

“Say that you want to stay here with me than we can go all the way. Say that you don’t want to go back then we can make love until you satisfied. Say the magic words.”

“I don’t want to go b..” Right before she could say it, Taeyeon and Sulli’s laughing face flash through her mind. What am I doing? Jessica pushes Taeyeon and stands up. “No! I need to go back and save my Taenggoo from the devil! You are not Taenggoo! Not that I don’t want Taenggoo to have this side, I mean this Taenggoo is so y! Making me wants to eat her! Wait, what am I babbling about? Keep your head straight, Jessica Jung! What I’m trying to say is I can’t stay in this imaginary life. No matter how seductive and beautiful you are, I need to go back to reality and be with the real Taenggoo and Sulli. I’m sorry, I can’t stay.” Jessica says firmly after she collected her mind.

Taeyeon and Jessica’s outfit change to a decent one and she smile lovingly at Jessica. She cups Jessica’s cheek and caresses it with her thumb. “Thank you, Sica. Now I know that you are not after me for my body.” Taeyeon leans closer and kiss Jessica with full of love. After a while, they separated and put their forehead together. “You have passed.” Yoona says. Wait, Yoona? Jessica looks the face in front of her and screams when Taeyeon has change to Yoona. “Yah! Am I kissing you just now?! Yaiks!” Jessica wipes her lips furiously. “Wahahaha! Are you forget that all of this is only imaginary? You kiss nobody but your imagination. Well, whatever it is, you have passed, take off the helmet and got to the door. Goo Unnie has waited for you.”

Jessica takes off the helmet and cursed Yoona,” Ugh! Why did she have to destroy my imaginary happiness?!” She stands up and looks at Yuri. Yuri has erted smile on her face and her lips puckers like kissing something. “ Is she having the same scene like me? I won’t let her kiss Taenggoo!!” Jessica huff angrily and forcefully pull off the helmet.

“Kiss it, Yul” Yuri that has change to Byun Yul, leans closer to kiss Taeyeon’s cleavage but blink her eyes when suddenly Taeyeon disappears and a fuming Jessica in front of her instead. “What hap..” She glares at Jessica and shouts,” Yah! Why did you pull off the helmet?! I almost kiss Taeyeonnie’s..” Yuri can’t continue her words because Jessica has covered .

“I know what you are about to kiss. I have through the same scene. I pull off your helmet to save the time. Let’s go.” Jessica says feigning her innocence and go to the door.

“Ugh! I almost reach the best part and this monkey has to destroy it!” Yuri sulks while following Jessica’s lead.