Friends

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

Taeyeon look at Yuri that sits on the corner of the room with gloomy aura surrounding her worriedly. She turns to Jessica and asks,” Why is Yul like that? Did you two fight? She hasn’t move or talk since we met.”

Jessica sighs and bits her lip. “I think she acts like that because of your lovely dongsaeng.”

Taeyeon knits her brows when she hears this. “Yoong? What did she do this time? I thought she promises me that she won’t prank both of you anymore?”

Jessica hesitates for a moment because she doesn’t want to make Taeyeon feels troubled. “She didn’t do it in purpose so please don’t angry. Right after we enter the mansion, she asks us to join her watching the video of me and Kwon’s adventure and Kwon watch she act like a fool and didn’t pass any test while I did. Kwon felt unworthy for you.”

“Aww, she shouldn’t think so lowly about herself. She was just unlucky today.” Taeyeon says sadly.

“I know. In the first test, she didn’t fight anyone because there isn’t anybody in her area. Second test, we both fall for Yoona’s trick while the last test, in reality she didn’t failed. I made her failed because I pull off her helmet before her test finish. I am at fault for her failure.” Jessica looks down guiltily and she doesn’t know why she takes Yuri’s feeling in to her consideration.

Taeyeon smiles gently and lift Jessica’s face to look at her. “I’m happy, Sica. You have changed. Slowly you cared about Yul more. That’s why you feel guilty.”

“I-I’m not! Why would I care about her?” Jessica denies Taeyeon’s words.

Taeyeon tiptoes and kiss Jessica’s cheek. She intertwines their fingers and pulls her to Yuri. “Yeah right, Honey. Let’s make Yul happy.”

“Yul..” Taeyeon calls Yuri to get her attention.

Yuri lifts her head to looks at Taeyeon and throws a sad smile. “Hmm?”

Taeyeon disentangles her fingers from Jessica, asks her to sit, and squeeze herself in between Yuri’s legs. She cups Yuri’s face and it lovingly. “Why are you looking so down? Don’t you happy we finally met?”

Yuri closes her eyes and lean closer to Taeyeon’s hand. “Of course I am. What makes you think I’m not happy to meet you?”

“Well, lots of thing gives away impression that you are sad. Your expression, you don’t argue with Sica, you sit here all day, you don’t talk, basically you do nothing but sulking. If I’m not the reason then why are you sad? Is it because of the test?”

“I feel worthless. I can’t do anything good. I didn’t pass any test. I feel insecure and thought that someday you knows how useless I am, you will leave me.”

Taeyeon smiles gently and pull Yuri in to her embrace. She put Yuri’s head on her shoulder and her back. “I won’t leave you and you are not useless. You help me when everyone abandons me, you give me place to stay, job so I can continue my life, you give me hope and purpose to live, you give me and Sulli love sincerely, you help me to stand back on my feet.” Taeyeon lift Yuri’s head and looks her in the eye. “ You are very important to me Kwon Yuri and I love you.” Taeyeon hears Jessica clears so she smiles and says,” I love you too, Sica.” Taeyeon turns her attention back to Yuri and kisses her forehead. “I don’t know how I can continue my life without both of you and Sulli so don’t ever think that you are useless. Even Sica thought you are not useless. She told me that the reason you didn’t finish any test is because you are unlucky today not because you are incompetent. So many people worried about you, don’t you think you should stop being sad?”

Yuri shocks when she hears that Jessica think she isn’t useless. She turns at Jessica and finds her looking away and scratches her neck awkwardly. “Is that true? Did you really say that?”

“I-I said that because I hate seeing other people sad. Don’t misunderstand my words! You are still my rival!” Jessica says hastily.

Yuri smiles and feels her heart warm. All her sadness disappears in instance. Taeyeonnie is right. So many people worried about me, even Jessica did. I shouldn’t continue this act. “I won’t! You are still my rival too! Do you think I will give Taeyeon up for you? In your dream, Jung!”

“Euhehehehe…!” Taeyeon laughs happily. She hugs Yuri and shouts,” Group hug!” She pulls Jessica so Yuri sandwiched in between them.

“Taenggoo! Don’t pull me! Why should I hug my rival?” Jessica struggles to disentangle herself.

Taeyeon pouts and give Jessica her puppy eyes. “Sicaa.. Just this time please..”

“Fine! Let’s have a group hug, but you’ll be in between us.” Jessica moves to sit behind Taeyeon and back hugging her. Yuri knows that the position is uncomfortable if she hugs Taeyeon too so she turns around and press her back to Taeyeon’s front. She settles her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder, enjoying her warm hug. Jessica sees that their position has somewhat good so she kiss Taeyeon’s shoulder, neck, and cheek then put her chin on Taeyeon’s shoulder while tightening her hug.

“Hmm.. I don’t know whether you two will angry to me after I say this but having two lovers is good. Hehe…” Taeyeon says then giggles.  “Strangely I’m not angry. I guess I have fallen to deep for you, Taenggoo.” Jessica whispers. “Me too.” Yuri says and then sighs. “We really have became Taeyeonnie’s harem.” Taeyeon laugh out loud at Yuri’s words. “Aww, How lucky I am.”

After ten minutes of comfortable silence, someone knocks on the door. They turn to the door and find Sulli. “Umma! Sica Appa! Yul Appa!” Sulli enters the room and run to them. She kiss Jessica’s cheek, Taeyeon’s cheek, lastly Yuri’s cheek then plop herself on Yuri’s lap and says happily,” Sulli wants to join the hug train!” Yuri laughs and smothers Sulli in her embrace while peppering kisses all over her face making Sulli giggles. “Appaaaa… Stop it euhehehe… Sulli will pee because it is ticklish hehehe…” Yuri stops and peck Sulli’s forehead after the warning. Sulli enjoy the hug for a while then knits her brows cutely. She taps her chin and look behind her thoughtfully. “Hmmm… Yul Appa, Sica Appa, Have you two made peace?”

Yuri thinks for a while then says,” If your Sica Appa don’t mind, Appa want to make a peace.”

“What?!” Jessica, Taeyeon, and Sulli shout at Yuri in disbelieve.

“Really, Yul? Are you serious? You are not kidding, right?” Taeyeon asks eagerly.

Yuri turns around with Sulli still in her embrace. She smiles at Taeyeon then looks at Jessica. “Jessica-ssi, I have thought about our fight and realize that maybe we could just love Taeyeonnie together. I’m tired of arguing with you every time we meet. If you don’t mind, let’s stop fighting and be friends instead. Let’s starting over.” Yuri put out her hand and says,” Annyonghaseyo, I’m Kwon Yuri. Let’s be friends.”

Sulli and Taeyeon clasp their hands and look at Jessica with eyes full of expectation. The more time pass, the bigger and rounder their eyes became. Jessica weakens by the duo’s puppy eyes so she clasp her hand on Yuri’s and says,” Annyonghaseyo, Kwon Yuri-ssi. I’m Jessica Jung. You can just call me Jessica. I agree to stop fighting but I need time to adjust to our status.”

Taeyeon and Sulli stand up and dance dorkily to celebrate the newfound friendship. “Yeaaaahhh, Sulli has two Appas!” “Yeah, I have two lovers!”

Jessica and Yuri release their hands and smile when they see Sulli and Taeyeon’s happiness. “We should’ve done it long time ago.” Jessica nods her head as a silent agreement of Yuri’s words.

Later that night, TaengSicYul walk hand in hand to the lake near the mansion. Taeyeon smile widely when she sees her left and right hand intertwines to Jessica and Yuri’s. “ I never thought that this day will come. Every day I’m afraid the day when I have to choose between two of you will come because honestly I love you two too much and can’t choose.” Taeyeon says. Jessica and Yuri never know that their fight has made Taeyeon suffered that’s why they squeeze Taeyeon’s hand lightly as a sign of apology.

When they arrived at the lake, Yuri lie down and spread her right arm. “Here, use my arm as your pillow, Taeyeonnie.. And Jessica if you don’t mind.” Taeyeon lies happily using Yuri’s arm and pulls down Jessica without asking her opinion because she knows Jessica still awkward. They enjoy the night scenery accompanied with Taeyeon’s melodious voice singing for three of them. After Taeyeon finish singing, Jessica and Yuri turn to her and kiss her neck and cheek lovingly. “I love you, Taenggoo/Taeyeonnie.”