Separated

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

Rapid knocks on the door making Sulli runs to the door. She opens it without hesitation and furrows her brows when she sees two men in a black suit. “Good evening, Uncle. Why are uncles here?”

One of the men scoops Sulli in his arm and asks,” What is your name, Beautiful kid? Are you Kim Taeyeon’s daughter?”

Sulli shows her toothy smile and nods her head. “Yesh! My name ish Sulli and I am Umma Taeyeon’s daughter. Is uncle wants to speak with Umma? Umma is in the kitchen.”

The man pinch Sulli’s cheek and says,” Yes, please calls for your Umma from here. Uncle has something very important to talk to.”

“Ummmaaaa!!! There are two uncles want to talk to Umma!” Sulli shouts, still in the man’s embrace.

Taeyeon knits her brows and wipes her hands when she hears Sulli’s voice. Uncles? She doesn’t have any uncle. Taeyeon walks to the front door and looks at the two men with confused smile laced on her face. “May I help you, sir?” Taeyeon steps closer and tries to takes Sulli but the men steps back making Taeyeon fails.

“Yes, you may help me, Ms. Kim Taeyeon. In fact, you are the perfect person that could help us. Please come with us. Our boss wants to meet you. And you better follow our instruction if you want your beautiful daughter stay alive.” The second man, grabs Taeyeon’s arm and forcefully drags her out of the house to the parking lot where a car has waiting for them.

Why did I ask Krystal to do the errand? Stupid me! Taeyeon scolds herself while being shoved into the car. She looks outside the window and finds there are a lot of people outside. Maybe if I scream for help, we will be saved! She quickly yank opens the window and ready to shouts when she hears her daughter cry.

“I won’t do that if I were you, Ms. Kim. The moment you shout, your daughter will lose her head.” The man says with gun pointing at Sulli’s head. Sulli trashed with all her might to get out from the man’s tight grip. “Umma! Umma! Sulli afraid!! Umma! Sulli wants Umma!”

Taeyeon paled then close the window and pulls Sulli in her embrace while glaring at the man. “You have no right to do that! What is it that you want from me!” Taeyeon pats Sulli’s back to calm her and pecks her forehead. “Umma is sorry for making Sulli afraid. Don’t cry baby, this will end soon.”

“Oh don’t worry. It will end soon as long as you cooperate with me. But if you somehow upsetting my boss, very very bad things will happen to your daughter and you.” The man smirks and put back his gun in the holster.  

 Sica, Yul, please help us. I’m afraid. Taeyeon hugs Sulli tighter and hold back her tears.

Moments later, they arrived in a warehouse and the two men push Taeyeon harshly outside the car with Sulli still in her arms. When they arrive inside the warehouse, Taeyeon and Sulli separated from each other and strap on the chair opposite of each other. “Umma!” Sulli screams in fear, tries to wriggle out of the rope that chains her. The man that stand besides Sulli annoyed by her loud voice so her struck Sulli using the back of his gun, making Sulli faint.

Taeyeon’s eyes widen when she sees this and she start shouting in anger. “Sulli!” She turns to the one that hurt her daughter and screams,” You! When I’m free from this chair, I will make you suffer! She is just a child! You heartless a**hole!!”

The man smirks evilly and walks to Taeyeon. He punches Taeyeon twice on her face and grabs her by her hair to look up at him. “That’s a warning hit for you so you know what will happen to you and your lovely daughter if you refuse to give us what we want.” The man let go of Taeyeon’s hair and slaps her once again.

Taeyeon glares with full of hatred but keep shut for she feared her daughter safety. She revert her gaze to the door when a man enters.

“Hello, Ms. Kim. I see that William has given you the warning. I’m Marcus, the boss gang. I wanted to get my revenge on Inspector Jung and Kwon Yuri because they make me lose half of my territory. Fortunately for me, I got information that you are their lover. I’m asking you a favor to call them and asks to give back my territory and Kwon Yuri’s and makes sure police or Kwon Yuri’s gang members never steps in it again. Easy, right?”

Taeyeon grits her teeth and smirks,” Your favor is basically asks me to make Yuri bankrupt and Sica losing her job! I won’t do that!”

Marcus pulls out his pocket knife and walks to Taeyeon threateningly. “You should considering your answer wisely, Ms. Kim.”

“Oh, let me think for a moment.” Taeyeon says mockingly. “What should I do? My answer is not change. No!” Right after she finish, Marcus stabs Taeyeon’s palm with his knife. Taeyeon grits her teeth to swallow back her screams because she knows Marcus wants to hear her scream.

“Hmm, you are a strong woman. Not much woman can stay silent after they get stabbed.” Marcus pull out the knife and blood flows out of Taeyeon’s wound. “I’m not a patient man, Ms. Kim. Are you sure your decision won’t change, Ms. Kim?” Marcus’ question is answered by Taeyeon’s strong gaze so he chuckles darkly. He put his knife on Taeyeon’s forehead, above her left eye and pierces the skin, drawing blood as the result. “It’s a shame you are my enemies’ woman because I would love to have a strong and beautiful woman like you.” He drags the knife downward slowly, pass Taeyeon’s eye and stop at her jaw.

Taeyeon bit her lips and her tears flows because of the pain. But she keeps quite. Marcus sees Taeyeon’s ugly and open wound on her face then sighs mockingly. “Aww, now you are not beautiful anymore. You know, there’s a possibility that they will abandon you because of this so why don’t you do what I want and maybe I can give you money to fix your face.”

With blood flows from her wound, Taeyeon laugh. She looks at Marcus coldly using her right eyes and says,” I’m not stupid. I know that you will kill us the moment I give you what you want and I’m sure that you will still torture me even if I grant you the favor. You can’t hurt Sica and Yuri so you hurt me and my daughter as a revenge!”

Marcus smile wickedly at Taeyeon and steps back. “You are right. Imagining their expression when they see you, their desperation because they can’t protect you, giving me a great satisfaction. And now, I have another target. You. You are too strong to my liking. I want to see you feel helpless and if torture you isn’t effective then there’s only one way.” Marcus looks at the unconscious Sulli and there’s a murderous glint on his eyes.

The thought of Sulli getting hurt raged Taeyeon. She stands up and run to Marcus, bring along her chair. She uses momentum from her speed and crashes her body to him, aimed to make him contact with the goblet fire and burned him.  Taeyeon looks up when she hears Marcus screams in pain and smirks when she sees Marcus rolling around on the ground trying to put off the fire.

William’s eyes widen at Marcus’ condition. He and some men run to help Marcus. He can’t believe a small woman can harm Marcus. When the fire is off, he turns to Taeyeon and shouts,” Chain her properly and beat her up! Make her understand what will happen if someone dares to hurt our boss!”

Four men take Taeyeon back to her position and chain her legs. They grin like mad people and start punch her without mercy. Taeyeon close her eyes and accept all of it willingly. As long as Sulli is fine, I won’t mind. A man punch Taeyeon’s side and a painful sounds of bone cracks heard. Taeyeon bit her tongue because of her broken rib but still keep quite. Sica, Yul, please come quickly. I don’t know how longer I can live to protect Sulli. Right after that she starts losing her consciousness. Before she falls unconscious fully, she hears lots of steps and gunfire then someone releases her from her chain. Familiar pair of arms circling her body so she forces her eyes open. She smiles when she sees Yoona’s tear stricken face. She shakily hold Yoona’s face and says,” Y-Yoong, take me and Sulli away and don’t let Sica or Yul see us like this. I don’t want to meet them for now.” Then she faints.

“Unnie! Unnie!” Yoona screams. “I’m sorry, Unnie. I should’ve rescued you sooner. Now look what they have done to you.” Yoona looks around and sees a man lying on the ground with bloody knife near him. “He must be the one that do this to Unnie!” Yoona stands up while cradling Taeyeon and orders to her security leader coldly,” Kill all of them but makes sure the boss dies in pain! And the two guards that fail to protect my Unnie, I want to meet them!” Yoona looks down at Taeyeon’s bloody face and guilt start creeping in her heart. ‘I’m sorry, Unnie. I really am sorry. I will do as you wish and won’t let Sica Unnie or Yuri Unnie meet you for now.” Yoona walks out the warehouse follows by Seohyun that hold unconscious Sulli.

Back to the moment Taeyeon and Sulli shoved in the car…

Two men that assigned by Yoona to keep Taeyeon and Sulli safe, see the incident. They quickly follow the kidnapper’s car and report it to Yoona. “Ma’am, emergency situation happen. Ms. Kim and her daughter are kidnapped.”

Yoona that lies lazily on her bed, bolted up by the information. “What?! Why did you let that happen?!”

“We are sorry, Ma’am. But we are now following them closely.”

“Prepare the team now! You better not lose them or you will lose your head!” Yoona screams on her phone while scrambling to wear her bullet vest and all the equipment to save Taeyeon and Sulli including her gun.

“Rest assure ma’am, we will.. Sh*t!”

“What’s wrong?!” Yoona asks when she hears the curse. “Did you lose them?!”

“I-I’m sorry, Ma’am. The traffic light turns red to us.”

Yoona grabs her hair in frustration and shouts angrily. “You fool! If something happen to both of them, you will die!” Yoona throws her phone to the bed and runs outside her room. “Hyunnie! Hyunnie!”

Seohyun appears in front of Yoona and looks at her worriedly when she sees Yoona’s pale face and she has wore her combat attire. “What’s wrong, Yoona? And why are you wearing this?”

Yoona grabs Seohyun’s shoulder and shakes her anxiously. “Hyunnie, Taeyeon Unnie and Sulli are kidnapped! We have to find them quickly! Two guards that I assigned for their safety lost their sight on them. What should I do, Hyunnie!”

“Calm down, Yoona! Let’s hope Taeyeon Unnie wear her family ring because I implant tracker in it.” Seohyun waste no time and go to her laptop. She opens the application and sighs in relief when she sees the tracker is moving, which means Taeyeon wears the ring. “I found them. Let me prepare myself then we will go save them.”

Back to present..

Seohyun looks at Sulli and Taeyeon with sad expression. They are now inside a private Jet that owned by Yoona. “Are you really going to separate them from Sica Unnie and Yuri Unnie?” Seohyun asks Yoona.

Yoona wipes her tears and Taeyeon’s hair gently. Taeyeon has been treated by Im family doctor and now her body full of bandage including half of her face. “It’s what Taeyeon Unnie wants, Hyunnie. I understand Taeyeon Unnie’s reason to do this. She doesn’t want her lovers feel bad when they see Taeyeon Unnie’s condition and did you hear what the doctor said just now? Taeyeon Unnie’s scar on her face won’t disappear. The wound is too deep and not only that, she lost her left sight too. Taeyeon Unnie has a lot to bear right now and I think alone time with her family is what she need. If she wants to meet her lovers when she gains her consciousness later, I won’t prevent her, Hyunnie. And don’t worry, I will tell Sica Unnie and Yuri Unnie that Taeyeon Unnie and Sulli are safe and they are with us.”

Seohyun nods her head and accept Yoona’s decision. Although she feels bad to Jessica and Yuri, she knows that Taeyeon needs their full attention right now. She cries mentally for Taeyeon. Why did these things have to happened to you, Unnie?