Sulli and Krystal

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

“Are my eyes fooling me or Taeyeon Unnie really standing there in the kitchen, cooking happily with Sica Unnie?” Yoona asks Seohyun without forget to add more pressure on the happily word. Yoona has just finished took a bath and planned to steal some cookies before eating breakfast but got shock instead when she saw Taeyeon and Jessica interact intimately and a very bright smile on their face. She could even hear the ahjumma laugh. Yoona blink several times, thinking it was just her imagination but the scene is still there. That’s why she ran back upstair and dragged Seohyun to witness it with her.

“As much as I want to say you are imagining things, Unnie, that’s really Jessica Unnie and Taeyeon Unnie and they are cooking happily.” Seohyun answers.

“Then..” Yoona gets out from her hiding place and run with all her might to Taeyeon. “Taeyeon Unnie!!!!!” She hugs Taeyeon by her waist and spins her around energetically. “You are back! The happy Taeyeon Unnie is back! Oh My God! Oh My God! I miss your ahjumma laugh!” Yoona puts Taeyeon that still laughing down the leans down to kiss her but before her lips could touch Taeyeon’s cheek, she get face palmed.

“I know you are happy but kissing my Taenggoo is out of question.” Jessica says possessively. Jessica pushes Yoona and smothers Taeyeon in her embrace. She kisses both of Taeyeon’s cheek to mark her property then back hugging her. “Taenggoo, I felt insecure! With that scar on your face, you look badass and y! From now on you are forbidden to go outside without me or Yul and every time you go out you have to make sure no one see your y face! Ugh, my feeling is right! You are going to be more attractive with it! The moment they see your face, they will get turn on and will do anything to get their hands on you! You can’t leave me for another woman, do you hear me, Taenggoo? You are mine! Mine!”

Taeyeon’s face getting red because of Jessica’s words while Yoona and Seohyun laugh amusingly at Jessica’s possessiveness. “Sica! Don’t speak like that, you are embarrassing me!”

“What?! Why would you get embarrassed? I’m only speaking the truth! Asks Yoona or Seohyun whether I’m wrong or not! Woman nowadays loves the badass type! Or is it because you want to flirt with other woman so you don’t want me to declare that you are mine? Is that it? But you are mine Taenggoo…” Jessica pouts and sways Taeyeon gently.

“Sica, that’s not why I’m embarrassed. I won’t flirt to another woman, having two of you is enough for me.” Taeyeon tries to explain but by the looks of Jessica’s pouting mouth and her watery eyes, Taeyeon turns to Yoona to get help. “Yoong, tell her!”

“Sica Unnie, you know Taeyeon Unnie. She doesn’t have the ability to flirting with people. She is as stiff as log. You two have giving her enough headache. I doubt it that she wants another one. You know she loves you two very much. She is a loyal one, give her some credit.” Yoona explain sincerely.

Jessica’s expression turns calm after hearing Yoona’s assurance. “Fine.” Taeyeon smiles gratefully and mouth a thank you to Yoona. She is so lucky to have such a great dongsaeng. But her grateful thought vanishes immediately when Yoona continue talking.

“Taeyeon Unnie is a loyal one but I can’t guarantee other man or woman won’t hit on her. I mean, as you can see, she is very hot now with that badass look. I’m sure as hell that when she walks in a public, most of them will drooling at her and try their luck.” Yoona speaks with mischievous smile on her face. “If you don’t believe me, you can ask Krystal that standing there drooling at Taeyeon Unnie.”

“Yoong! I should’ve known you won’t be helping me just like that!” Taeyeon turns to Jessica and cups her face. “She is just playing around, baby! No way other people seeing me as an attractive woman. She is just joking, you know how Yoong is, right? I only love you and Yul!”

Jessica narrows her eyes in doubt and looks at Krystal that standing mutely. “Soojung-ah, is it true? You are drooling over Taenggoo because she looks so much ier now?”

Krystal snaps back from her daydreaming and composed herself. “Do you want a white lie answer or the truth one, Unnie?”

“White lie one.”

“I’m not drooling over Taeyeon Unnie and she isn’t look so y with her new look. I’m not mesmerized by her beauty and I’m not daydreaming of her being my girlfriend and imagining trails my hands all over her body and..”

“Stop! I understand what you mean!” Jessica stops her sister from talking even further. Jessica looks at Taeyeon smugly and speaks in final tone. “Did you hear that? All the proof has been piled and it is decided that you must not go to the public without me or Yul and you must cover your face to prevent unnecessary flirty hit on you.”

“What?! You can’t decide it like that, Sica. People inside this house like to see me miserable so I demands I go outside and prove it by myself. if your suspicion is true then I will follow your order but if it is not then I have freedom to go outside without covering my face and I can go with or without you.”

“If that’s what you want, I won’t mind but I’m sure you will lose, Taenggoo.”

“Good. But why are you looking so obedient to Sica’s order, Krystal? You used to be so hardheaded and always starting fight with either Yul or Sica.”

“That’s because she is my sister, Unnie.”

“Ah, no wonder…. Wait, Sister?! Sica is your sister? Really?” Taeyeon can’t believe such coincidence is existed.

Jessica walks to Krystal and hugs her. “Uh huh, Soojung is my long lost little sister. When I talked to my mom days ago, I accidentally spoke about Krystal and her life. When mom heard this, she is freaked out and come to see Krystal immediately. We even do the DNA check to make sure.”

“And when did all of this happen? Is it when I’m in my depressed state?” Taeyeon asks.

Jessica nods happily. “And there’s even happier news! Soojong decided to give up hitting on you because she doesn’t want to fight with her older sister and Sulli has decided to marry Soojung when she is old enough. So no more competition!”

“Sulli decided what?” Taeyeon asks because Jessica says the sentence quicker than the rest.

“Oh look, it’s time to wake up Sulli! Why don’t you go do it personally, Taenggoo? I’m very sure she misses her dorky Umma and she will be very happy to know you are back. Go now, shoo! Me and the rest will prepare the plates and other utensil.” Jessica pushes Taeyeon gently to Sulli’s room’s direction while trying to keep her innocent expression attach.

“Oh right! How could I forget my baby girl?! Thank you for reminding me, Sica. Love you!” Taeyeon skips to her daughter’s room merrily.

After Taeyeon out of everyone’s sight, Krystal walks to Jessica and scolds her. “Unnie! You almost made me killed by Taeyeon Unnie! You know how overprotected she is to her daughter! If she knows that Sulli has self declared that I am her future wife, I’m dead! Luckily you are smart enough to divert her attention. If I faced Taeyeon Unnie’s wrath because of you, I will drag you down with me! Oh wait, not only you, Unnie. I will make sure that everyone in this household felt my misery. Mwahahaha…!!” Krystal smirks evilly and throws a nasty look to everyone in the room but they don’t take her words seriously, they even merong-ed at Krystal.

“Oh, so that’s what you said before, Sica. That’s why you ask me to go to Sulli so I didn’t ask more question.” Taeyeon speaks darkly.

“U-Unnie! Taenggoo!”

Taeyeon smirks and turns to Krystal, making her shivers in fear. “And you are right, Baby Jung. You won’t suffer alone. I will show all of you what will happen when you involved my daughter into your ridiculous plan!”

Jessica, Krystal, Yoona, and Seohyun look at each other, sending secret message and then nod their head. “Run!!!” Screams Yoona. Right on cue, four of them run to different direction to save their life, hoping The Devil won’t chase after them.

Taeyeon looks at them with amused expression then chuckles. “Kekeke… Silly people. If one day I have to let my daughter leave my side, I will choose Krystal but for now my baby girl is mine hehehe… Ops, time to meet my lovely little girl.. Sulli-ah, Umma coming!” Taeyeon skips happily to her daughter room, neglecting four people that hide in their closet in fear.