TaengSIc's First Kiss

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

Jessica and Yuri sit in front of Taeyeon and Sulli in the living room of Taeyeon’s new apartment. Taeyeon and Sulli have moved out from Yuri’s house few days ago because Taeyeon doesn’t want to burden Yuri anymore. Taeyeon looks the fidgeting two and finally asks them after ten minutes of silence. “Why are you here? Not that I don’t want you here.”

Jessica clears nervously and takes a deep breath to calm herself. “We decided to stop fighting.”

Taeyeon smiles brightly and nods her head approvingly. “That’s good! Right, Sulli?” Sulli nods her head like an adult and says,” About time.” Taeyeon laugh at her daughter’s remark while Yuri and Jessica smile sheepishly. “I’m happy to hear it but that doesn’t explain the reason of your visit here.”

“Err.. I’m getting there. We also made another agreement yesterday, which is having a friendly match to get your heart. We agreed to not disturbing each other when one of us having date with you and if you are willing, we are planning to have date each day with you starts by tomorrow. Hmm.. Do you understand, Taenggoo? Dates. With us. Tomorrow me. Next Yuri. Next me. Next Yuri. Next me..”

“I understand.” Taeyeon says, stopping Jessica’s blabbering.

“So, what do you think?” Jessica asks eagerly.

Taeyeon sighs and turns to Sulli. “Sul Honey, can you please go to your room now? Umma needs to talk about something serious with Yuri aunty and Jessica aunty.”

“Adult talk?” Sulli asks while looking at Taeyeon with her big round eyes.

Taeyeon chuckles a little and nods her head. “Yes, Baby. Adult talk. Umma will call Sulli when the talk is finish, alright?”

Sulli nods her head obediently and stands up. She gives Yuri and Jessica a belly button bow and a peck to Taeyeon before run to her bedroom. After makes sure that Sulli can’t hear them, Taeyeon sighs sadly and turns to two people that love her dearly.

“I know about your feeling but I don’t think I can accept them. I’m not worthy enough. I’m not as good as you think I am. There are other people out there that can be your lover. Other woman that better than me, that isn’t dirty like me.”

Jessica and Yuri furrowed their brows at Taeyeon’s sad expression and words. They want to console Taeyeon but stopped by her. “I’m sorry but can you two leave for now? I’m having a headache and want to take a rest. You can come and have breakfast together tomorrow morning if you want to.” Taeyeon gives them a forced happy smile and opens the door as a signal for them to leave. “Please make sure the door is locked before you leave.” Taeyeon then bows at them and goes to her bedroom.

Jessica and Yuri sigh at the unexpected result. They have no other choice than go home so they walk out Taeyeon’s apartment, hoping they can change Taeyeon’s mind tomorrow. When they reach the parking lot, Jessica looks at Yuri and says,” I won’t give up until Taenggo is mine. See you tomorrow.”

“I won’t give up too. I don’t know what happened to Taeyeonnie in the past but I ‘m confident I won’t leave her.” Yuri says before she gets in the car and speed off.

Jessica looks for her car key but finds that she left it accidently in Taeyeon’s apartment. Curse my clumsy memory! She stomps her feet like an angry child then walk back in the building. Because Taeyeon has told Yuri and Jessica her home password, Jessica decided to just walk in without ringing the bell. I’ll just take the key and go home straight away. Jessica enters the password and opens the door. She steps in and takes her key. She turns around to walk out but halt her step when she hears Taeyeon’s sobbing sound. Should I leave her like she asks me to or should I console her? In the midst of her thinking, Sulli walks out her bedroom and tugs Jessica’s hand, snapping her back to reality.

Jessica looks down, squats in front of Sulli and asks,” Why are you tugging aunty’s hand, Sulli?”

“Umma is crying. Please make Umma stop crying. Sulli is sad when Umma sad.” Sulli asks Jessica with her round puppy eyes and she looks like she is about to cry.

Jessica’s heart hurt by the scene so she hugs Sulli tenderly and her hair. “Don’t sad, Sulli. Aunty will make your Umma happy again. Umma will be sadder if she knows you are sad. Wait here, okay? Aunty will go inside your Umma’s room and make her happy again.” Jessica put Sulli to sit on the couch, turn on the television, kiss her forehead and go to Taeyeon.

Jessica opens the door slowly and finds a curled Taeyeon on the bed. Jessica sits on the edge of the bed and Taeyeon’s head gently. “Taenggoo, why are you crying so sadly? Share your pain with me, Taenggoo.”

Right after she enters her room, Taeyeon throw herself on the bed and pull her knee to her chest. She cries her heart out because memories of her being touch unwillingly, how her ity snatched from her painfully, how she found out she was pregnant by the ruthless man and keep beaten up. How she has to run away from him, from her ruthless step father. What sin have I done that I deserved this pain? I’m dirty. No one will love me, no one deserved unworthy person like me.

Taeyeon is busy mourning about her miserable life so she is oblivious to Jessica that enters her room. When Jessica her hair tenderly and asks her to share her pain, that’s when Taeyeon realize Jessica’s presence. “No, you shouldn’t be here, Jessica. You shouldn’t see this side of me. No one should know about this.”

Jessica sighs at Taeyeon’s stubbornness so she lies beside Taeyeon, sneaks her arm under Taeyeon’s waist, roll her to face Jessica and pull her close. “Everybody have right to be loves and to loves someone, including you. No matter how dirty you say you are, you are a perfect woman in my eyes. You are not dirty. I don’t know what had happened in your past but I have a hunch. Is it related to how your little one presence in this world? Did someone force his self to you?”

Taeyeon’s eyes widened and her heart beats fast at Jessica’s correct guess. She struggles to disentangle herself from Jessica but to her dismay, Jessica holds her tight. “Let me go! Let me go! I can’t be near you! You will get dirty just like me! Let me go.. Let me go!’

Jessica hugs the struggles Taeyeon close to her body, preventing Taeyeon to move away. “No! I won’t let you go!” Jessica rolls her body, trapping Taeyeon under her. She holds Taeyeon’s face, forcing her to look at Jessica straight in her eyes. “I love you, Taenggoo!”

When Jessica sees Taeyeon stuns by her confession, she continue her words. “I love the dorky Taenggoo, I love the always smilling Taenggoo, I love the patient Taenggoo, I love Taenggoo the mother of Sulli, I love Taenggoo with sad past, I love you for who you are, Taenggoo. Including all the scar that you have. You are not dirty, the one who did that to you is the dirty and nasty one. Not you. Stop thinking so lowly about yourself. You are beautiful, kind, and loving person. I’ll be very blessed if I can have you for my lover one day or even better, wife. I know my words would be sounds not sincere enough for you but that’s the truth. I love everything about you.”

Jessica wipes Taeyeon’s tears trail on her cheeks using her thumbs. “I love your cute forehead.” Jessica slowly leans and kisses Taeyeon’s forehead. “I love your big round eyes.” Jessica kisses each of Taeyeon’s eyes. “I love your pointy nose.” Jessica moves down and kisses Taeyeon’s nose. “I love your define jaw.” Jessica peppering kisses along Taeyeon’s jaw then hovering above Taeyeon. She looks at Tayeon’s lips for awhile before diverts her gaze back to Taeyeon’s eyes. “I love your y, plump, and red lips.” Jessica feels her heart thump loudly on her chest when she looks at Taeyeon’s lips. She her lips and asks,” Taenggoo, can I kiss you?”

Taeyeon has forgotten about her misery the moment Jessica declares her love to her. Jessica sincere words mend her broken heart little by little. She feels so loved by Jessica. With every kiss that Jessica gives, Taeyeon could feel Jessica’s sincere love. No one ever makes her feels like this. So loved, so precious, and when Taeyeon hears Jessica asking permission to kiss her lips, Taeyeon feels something weird in her stomach. It feels like butterflies flying around in it and she feels giddy. For once she wants to drown herself in Jessica’s warmth and love. Taeyeon sneaks her arms to Jessica’s neck and whisper,” Kiss me, Sica.”

Jessica releases the breath that she has been holding unconsciously. She smile gently at Taeyeon and says,” Let me shows you my love, Taenggoo.” Jessica leans forward and captures Taeyeon’s lips. They engage in a slow, innocent, but full of love kiss. Jessica tries to convey her love to Taeyeon through her kisses and decided to keep the kisses in innocent stage.

Well, that’s Jessica’s intention. Unfortunately, Taeyeon unconsciously entangle her fingers in Jessica’s hair and grab it to pull Jessica closer to her. This move, makes Jessica moan and lust starts build in her. Jessica put more pressure in the kiss and moves her hand to Taeyeon’s neck to tilt her head so Jessica can have better angle. Jessica Taeyeon’s lips and the lower one, making Taeyeon Jessica’s name. Taeyeon’s moan makes Jessica get even more hot and bothered. God help me! I don’t think I can hold back anymore! Taenggoo is too y!

Looks like this time God is helping Jessica because right then, they hear knocks on the door and sounds of Sulli calling her Umma heard. “Umma, Sulli wants to come in. Aunty Jessica, open the door for Sulli, please. Umma! Aunty!”

“A moment please, Baby.” Taeyeon says after they have separated. She looks at Jessica shyly and says,” Thank you, Sica. I feel so loved just now. I’m starting to think that courting by you will be a good choice.” Taeyeon pecks Jessica’s cheek and quickly get out of Jessica’s embrace and opens the door for her lovely daughter.

Jessica collapses on the bed, right after Taeyeon leave. She smiles giddily while holding her cheek that Taeyeon has kissed. Thank you, my car key. You give me chance to console Taenggoo and sharing kisses with her. Jessica squeals inwardly and rolling around on the bed. After conveys all her happiness by rolling, she turns to Taeyeon and smile gently when she sees Taeyeon’s twinkling eyes. I will protect you, Taenggoo. Although you didn’t tell who he is, I will find out and makes him regret his wrong doing! I will start the investigation tomorrow! But for now.. Kyaaa!! We kiss!! Jessica starts again rolling around because she can’t content her happiness.