Taeyeon's Harems

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

“Why did you agree to Sulli’s request? Why are you agreed to be Taeyeonnie’s harem?” Yuri asks Jessica when they have a break from playing session with Sulli because right now is the time for Sulli to take a bath then sleep.

Jessica raises her brows at the word and then laugh. “Harem? Well, that’s true. I am Taenggoo’s harem but you are one to talk, Kwon Yuri. You are one of Taenggoo’s harem too. I don’t have another choice than agreeing when Sulli throws her infamous puppy eyes to me. Who can resist her adorable eyes? Besides, by being Taenggoo’s harem, the chance to be her wifey getting bigger. I can bear befriends with you for a while if in the end I can have both of them for myself.”

Yuri scoffs at Jessica’s remarks and says,” Have them for your self? I won’t let you. I will do my best to make them mine. I will show them that I am a better person than you.”

“Are you delusional, Kwon? I am better than you in every aspect. I have bigger chance to win her heart than you. Besides, I got important information from Tiff, yesterday. She said that Taenggoo loves my body than you, she even got nosebleed by thinking about it.” Jessica says smugly.

Yuri laugh sarcastically and says,” You are the one that being delusional, Blonde monkey. Youngie tells me that Taeyeonnie got nose bleed after imagining about our body so it is not only you. I’m sure that her nose bleed is caused by her imagination about my body.”

“Wow, Kwon Yuri. There’s a limit of being confidence and I think you have crossed it. You are being thick skinned right now.” Jessica says and shakes her head.

“Thick skinned? Nah. I’m just knows the iness of my body very well.”

“What?! Oh wow, I’m speechless right now. I can’t believe you have a terminal state of narcissistic illness.”

Yuri’s brow twitch by the insult. She starts losing her temper. “Are you testing my temper, Officer Jung? Because I’m right now at the edge and you are going to regret when I’m losing it.”

“Awwww, help me. I’m afraid!” Jessica says in mocking tone. “Do you think I am afraid with you?”

Right before the fight can escalate, Sulli enters the living room. She looks at her Appas questioningly. “Appa, why are you two standing so close? Are you going to fight again?” By now, Sulli’s eyes teary and her lips are forming a sad pout.

Jessica and Yuri immediately denied the accusation to prevent Sulli crying. “No! We are standing so close because we want to hugging. Sulli knows that hugging is the way to show affection, right?” Jessica says and nudges Yuri, silently asking her to agrees with her statement. “Yes, that’s right.” Yuri put her hand on Jessica’s shoulder and shows a stiff smile.

Sulli looks at the doubtingly and asks,” Really? But, Sulli hears Sica Appa and Yul Appa arguing about something.”

Yuri crouches in front of Sulli and pats her head gently. “No, Sulli. We are not arguing. We are just having a different opinion about something.”

Sulli tilts her head a little and asks,” About what, Appa?”

Yuri hesitates for a while and decides to tell Sulli honestly. “About whose body is the best. Who does Sulli think that has the best body? Yul Appa or Sica Appa?”

“Best body?” Sulli asks in confusion.

Jessica smacks Yuri’s head and says,” It is impossible for a five years old kid to know the meaning of best body.” Jessica smiles at Sulli and rephrase the question, ignoring Yuri’s glare. “What your Appa means is whose body that Sulli loves the most or who has the most beautiful body?”

When Sulli hears the rephrase question, she smiles brightly. “Aaahhh, body that Sulli loves and the most beautiful? Than Sulli choose Umma!”

Jessica and Yuri look at each other then diverts their gaze to Sulli questioningly. “Why?” Jessica asks.

“Few days ago, Sulli’s teacher teach us about human body and she shows us pictures of woman but there are some part that Sulli forget so when Sulli gets home, Sulli asks Umma to teach Sulli.”

Yuri that starts to get the picture, asks Sulli with her face getting red. “So, your Umma s-shows Sulli her n- body?”

Sulli shows her toothy grin and nods eagerly. “Yesh! We study in the bath tub! Umma teach Sulli by showing it, sometimes let Sulli touch Umma’s part of body and then told Sulli the name of it.”

By now, not only Yuri, Jessica’s face is as red as tomato. “T-touch?”

Sulli looks at Jessica and answers it with a nod. “Yesh! Umma’s body is so beautiful. Umma’s buttom and are bigger than the picture that teacher showed and more fluffy!” Sulli says innocently.

Jessica and Yuri pinch their nose to prevent the blood spill in front of Sulli. They try their best to keep their sane intact but unfortunately Sulli’s next words make their blood splatter and fainted.

“Ah, but Sulli thinks Sulli makes Umma in pain because when we study about part of body that we use to pee, accidentally Sulli slips and making Umma’s finger goes inside that part of body, Umma’s face became red and makes weird sounds and when Umma pulls out the finger, instead of pee water, Umma pee something sticky.” Sulli says sadly. When Sulli hears sounds of something heavy drops, she turn to the source and her eyes widens. "Ummmmaaaaa!!! Appa Fainted!! Huaaaaaa...!!! Sulli made another people hurt!!!" Sulli cries and shakes both of her appa to wake them up.

Yuri opens her eyes and finds that she is lying on the couch across Jessica’s unconscious body. She shakes her head, trying to remember incident that makes her fainted and her face getting red in instant. No, Kwon Yuri. Stop ing about Taeyeonnie! Yuri turns her head to Jessica’s direction when she hears Jessica giggles. She sees Jessica’s ert expression and kicks her out of the couch when Jessica mumbles Taeyeon’s name in the middle of her ertic giggles. This monkey! She is ing Taeyeonnie in her dream!

Jessica wakes up harshly from her ‘beautiful dream’ by the painful contact with the floor. She glares at Yuri that smiles smugly at her. “Yah! Why did you do that?! You are disturbing my dream!”

“I won’t let you do something inappropriate to Taeyeonnie even in your dream!”

Jessica scoffs and says,” Yeah right, like you didn’t do it.”

Yuri shocks by Jessica’s retaliation. “I-I’m not!”

“Yes, you are, Yul. Just like Sica there.” Taeyeon says to both of them with amusement on her face when she sees their embarrass expression. “I can’t believe you fainted in front of my daughter because of ‘that’ reason. Sulli cried for one hour because she thought she killed you two.”

“Well, indirectly she killed us.” Jessica says with her small voice.

Taeyeon whacks Jessica’s head and looks at her disapprovingly. “Stop it. You should’ve control your hormone. Now please go home. Tomorrow, Six of us will go to the beach. Sulli begs me to go to the beach and wear my bikini. She says something about redeem her sin by showing something beautiful. Do you know anything about it?” Taeyeon ask both Yuri and Jessica.

Both of them shakes their head, feigning their innocence while inside their head, they jumping around in happiness and thanking Sulli. Yeah!!! Thank you, Sulli!! Because of you I can see Taenggoo in bikini! Jessica screams inwardly. B-bikini.. Taeyeonnie in bikini.. Oh my God.. OH MY GOD!!! Sulliiii!! I love you!! Yuri thanking Sulli mentally.

Taeyeon looks at the daydreaming duo and decided to leave them. “Don’t forget to lock the door when you leave. See you two tomorrow.” Taeyeon then peck both of them on the cheek before goes inside her bedroom.