Stuck to You

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

Ugh, hot! Taeyeon exclaims in her head. She tries to rolls around but she can’t. She frowns then huffs in displeased because she has to open her eyes. Great, am I paralyzed now? She looks to her right to see what it is that restricted her movement but only met with blurred vision. She blinks several times then her eyes widens when she met with Jessica’s sleeping face. Oh My God! How come she is sleeping on my bed?! Wait! If she is here then.. Taeyeon turns to her left and true to her suspicions, she found Yuri. Taeyeon looks at the ceiling, trying to remember last incident before this sleeping happened. I was depressed, broke a mirror, asked for someone to clean the mess then fallen asleep. Ah, they must be the ones that volunteered to clean the mess. As much as she loves to be in the middle of both of them, she is still feeling insecure. She wriggles out from Jessica and Yuri’s grasp softly, hoping she could break free without waking up her adorable girlfriends. Yes, adorable girlfriends. No matter how harsh and cold she was toward them, she still loves them.

Both of Taeyeon’s hands has freed so all that she needs to do is sit up and crawl out of the bed but right when she could sit, a pair of arm circled her waist and yank her back to lie down. Taeyeon gasp in surprised then turn to the culprit. She is surprised even more when she meet with Jessica’s intense stare.

“Where do you think you are going, Baby Taenggoo?” Jessica asks softly with stern tone coating her question. Jessica scoots even closer until their nose touched and trails her eyes to Taeyeon’s wounded eyes, the scar, her nose, and stops at Taeyeon’s lips. Jessica’s heart beat paced up while imagining kissing that pair of soft lips. She gulps down to calm her raging hormone then looks back to Taeyeon’s eyes.

“Do you know how much my heart hurt seeing you drown yourself in depression? Do you know every time you hurt yourself, you hurt me too?” Jessica asks the still silence Taeyeon. Jessica holds Taeyeon’s bandaged hand softly and kisses it. “I know you hated how you look right now but I love you even if there’s scar on your beautiful face, even if you lose one of your sights. You may not believe me but my love for you getting bigger every time I see your scar. The scar shows how selfless you are, how great you are as a mother, how brave you are.” Jessica cups Taeyeon’s face and kiss Taeyeon’s scar from the top to the end.

Jessica looks at Taeyeon right in the eyes and says,” I love you Kim Taeyeon and you can’t push me away. The moment you return my feeling, you are mine and I am done playing around as your maid. I will stay by your side whether you like it or not. I will take care of you, love you, keep you safe, and you can’t do anything about it. You are stuck with me.”

Taeyeon sees and hears how sincere Jessica to her. Although Jessica speaks in demanding tone, she knows Jessica afraid that Taeyeon will reject her. Unable to hold back her tears anymore, she flung her tiny self to Jessica’s embrace and hugs her tight. “I’m afraid the moment I let myself loose and clinging to you or Yul, I will break down hard when you or Yul bored with my ugly self. I can’t afford getting hurt again, Sica.” Taeyeon whispers sadly from the crook of Jessica’s neck.

Jessica sighs contently after having Taeyeon in her embrace once again. She Taeyeon’s hair gently and whisper back,” Is that so? But what should I do? I don’t think I will ever bored with you and I have said before, you can’t leave my side anymore. I am stuck to you like a mole on your .” Jessica then squeeze Taeyeon’s . “Hmm.. Squishy!”

“Yah!!” Suddenly Yuri shouts, scaring both of them. “How dare you molesting my Taeyeonnie! If you are a mole on her then I’m a mole on her twin!” Yuri jump on Taeyeon, aiming her but unfortunately Taeyeon moves faster than her. She grabs both of Yuri’s hands and directing it to Jessica’s twin instead. She then continues to roll out of the bed to avoid the two erts. She brushes her imaginary sweat and turn around to look at Jessica and Yuri.

Both of them had shock expression on their face but then change when Yuri’s expression turn in to a ert one and squeeze Jessica’s mound. “Euhehehe…” Yuri giggles like an old ert while Jessica’s face turns red because of anger and embarassment. Jessica grabs Yuri’s wrist and grip it tight, tight enough to stop her blood circulation and make Yuri flinch in pain. “Kwon Yuri.” Jessica says coldly. She then tightens her grips and her devil smile appears. “You are dead. This twin can only be squeezed by Taenggoo!!”

Jessica throws Yuri off the bed and walk threateningly to her prey. Dark aura surrounding her and fire burning in her eyes. Yuri scoots backward in panic from the devil and gulps hard when her back meet the wall. “Sica! I’m sorry! I didn’t do it on purpose! It’s a reflect! Because it feels so soft and squishy so unconsciously I squeeze it!”

Taeyeon hears Yuri’s afford to defend herself and face palm mentally. What kind of argument is that, Yul? You are just digging your grave deeper.

Jessica’s eyebrows twitch in annoyance when she hears this. “Mwo?! Just because I have a great melon, doesn’t give you right to squeeze it without permission! And your argument shows how ert you are! My decision is right. I need to beat you up to erase that erted side or my baby Taenggoo will be in danger!”

Gah, just like what I though. Taeyeon sighs at her lovers’ behavior.

“Nonononono! You get it all wrong, Sica! That’s not what I meant!” Yuri shakes her head frantically. Seeing Jessica keeps coming closer to her and her killer aura getting thicker, she uses her last card. Yuri looks at taeyeon desperately and sends a mental urgent message. Taeyeonnie, help! You are at fault too! You are the one that directing my hand to her mound!

Taeyeon rolls her eyes at her lovers’ immature fight. She steps in between them and faced Yuri. She bends so her eyes are the same level with Yuri then smiles sweetly. Yuri returns the smile with a brighter one and her smiles grow even brighter when Taeyeon kisses her forehead.

“Taenggoo..!!” Jessica whines in displeased. She can’t believe that Yuri is the one that get the kiss when she is the victim.

Taeyeon raises her hand to makes Jessica stops her whines and speaks without leaving her gaze on Yuri. “A moment please, baby. I know you feel wronged but keep quiet for a while then I’m sure you will be happy in no time.”

“I kiss you as a symbol of apology, Yul. Because of me, you are thrown out the bed. You forgive me, right?” Taeyeon smiles in satisfaction when Yuri nods vigorously. “Good.” Taeyeon flexes her fingers and raise it to Yuri’s forehead, right on the spot where Taeyeon kissed her. A second later, sounds of forehead being flicked and painful groans echoes inside the room. “And this is the punishment for ually harassing Sica. As the addition of the punishment, you have to clean the bedroom before joining us for breakfast.”

Without waiting for Yuri’s answer, she turns around to a smiling Jessica. She pecks Jessica on the lips and intertwines their fingers. “Let’s go, Baby. I’m hungry. I want to cook for our breakfast today.” Taeyeon then continues to drags Jessica outside the room.

A very bright smile attach on Jessica’s face along her journey to the kitchen and right before she steps outside the room, she halts for a second and throw a merong at Yuri. TaengSic skips happily to start their day while inside the room, seen a woman sits on the ground and reprimanding her hand.

“Stupid hands for being ert! If only you didn’t do it, I will get kiss too! Stupid hands!” Yuri hits her hands and sends a very mean glare to it as though her hand will regret its action. Pouting, she lazily stands up to makes up the bed. “Hmph, Taeyeonnie only cares about Sica! I won’t talk to her or acknowledge her presence! I will ignore her all day!”

“Yul honey, hurry up! I will cook you a breakfast too!” Taeyeon shouts from the kitchen.

“Owkay, Taeyeonnie! I’m almost done!” Forgetting all her sulking before, she works as fast as lightning and smiles as bright as sun. “Taeyeonnie loves me! She is the best! I’m going to play with her all day!”