Taeyeon's Rules

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

Taeyeon moves her hands to their ears and pull them to her room by the ear. “Aww.. Taenggoo.. I’m sorry.. Aww..” “Taeyeonnie.. Ouch it hurts.. Mianheee..” When they enter her bedroom, she releases their ear and point the corner of her bedroom. “On your knees, hands up in the air now.” Taeyeon command sternly.

Jessica and Yuri quickly kneeling and raise both of their hands like a high school students that getting punished. They pout and show their puppy eyes to Taeyeon, trying to get her sympathy. “Taenggoo..” “Taeyeonnie..” But they stop their act when they got glare instead of sympathy. They look down to avoid Taeyeon’s intense glare. “Not a word until that prankster come.”

Taeyeon punch numbers on the telephone near her bed harshly and tap her finger while waiting for her call to be picks. “Im Yoona, to my bedroom in thirty second.” Then she turns off the call without caring about Yoona’s respond. She is sure that Yoona knows how angry she is now and won’t waste any second or Taeyeon’s anger will explode. Her prediction is right because ten seconds later, her door burst open revealing a panting Yoona. Taeyeon point her finger to Yoona and then direct it near Jessica with cold expression on her face. Yoona knows that their plan has been busted and her Goo Unnie is very upset so she quickly follow Jessica and Yuri pose.

After five minutes of horrifying silence, Taeyeon exhale loudly and change her gaze into a sad one. “I’m disappointed. I thought we promise that we will trust each other and not keeping secret. I guess I’m not worthy enough to know your secret. Should we rethink our relationship? You know that trust is the basic of every relationship, right? Yet you two can’t give your trust to me. Maybe we’re not meant to be?” Taeyeon then turns to Yoona and give her the saddest look she could muster. “And you, Im Yoona, I thought you know how much I hate a liar but you lie to me anyway.”

 Taeyeon look at the chodings guilty expression and smirks mentally. “Maybe we should just cut our ties here and live like strangers. Ms. Im, please prepare transportation for me. I will take Sulli back to Seoul right now. And Ms. Kwon, I will stop working at your club too. Thank you for your help all this time. You too, Ms. Jung.” Taeyeon turns around and walks to the door. An evil smirk appears on her face. They will go after me in three.. Two..

Jessica, Yuri, and Yoona look at Taeyeon’s retreating figure with horror. “Nooo No No!!” Jessica run to Taeyeon and pick her bridal style. She run back to the bed and put Taeyeon there. She spread Taeyeon’s right arm and lie down, using Taeyeon’s arm as her pillow. She hug Taeyeon’s waist tightly and buries her nose on Taeyeon’s neck. “You are not going to break up with us! Not when I’m still alive!”

Yuri quickly follow Jessica’s step and says,” We are sorry, Taeyeonnie. We did that because we are afraid bad memories that related to him will appear and makes you miserable. We did it out of love, Taeyeonnie. We want you to be always happy and we thought by lying, you’ll never remember that memory again. It’s not that we don’t trust you, Taeyeonnie. In fact we trust you with all our life. We are willing to die for you.”

Yoona too join the crowd and lie on top of Taeyeon. “Don’t leave me alone again, Goo Unnie. I’m sorry for making plan behind your back. I promise I won’t do it again. I thought it is better if you don’t know anything until you are strong enough. Please don’t go. I will do anything as long as you forgive me and let me move in with you.”

“Yes, I will do anything Taenggoo/Taeyeonnie!” Yuri and Jessica say together and hug Taeyeon tighter.

Anything, huh? Kekeke… It’s going to be fun! How innocent they are to think that I will be angry over this small thing. I have overcome my fear and pain since Yul and Sica give me love. Although I will freak out when someone touch me without my consent, I’m not afraid of meeting him anymore. “I guess everyone deserved second chance. If you fulfill my wish, I will forgive all of you.” YoonYulSic nod their head vigorously with eyes full of hope.

“First, I will participate in the game. Second, you have to make sure that he proceeds to the next punishment. Third, you will be mine and Sulli’s slave for one day. You will do anything we ask without protest or whines. Fourth, this is the last time you ever lie or keeping things from me. If you do it once again, I will make sure you won’t meet me or Sulli anymore. And this is not an empty threat. I am capable of doing that, moreover I have my power as a Kim back. Do you understand? Do you have any objection? No? Alright. Get off from my body and start the game now.” Taeyeon peck Jessica and Yuri’s lips then Yoona’s forehead. She wriggles out of the pile of bodies and skips happily to the door. She opens the door and turns to them with brightest smile on her face.

“I’m going to Sulli and tell her about our agreement. Please prepare all the equipment so we can start right after I arrive. I want to ask Sulli to think what costume you will wear when you become my slave tomorrow. Bye!”

The trio look at the open door with daze expression. “Why do I feel like we are being tricked? I mean. How come she changes her mood from sad and mad to happy within minutes?” Yuri asks.

“Even if you are right that Taenggoo tricked us, are you going to confront her and ready to let Taenggoo and Sulli disappear?” when Yuri shakes her head, Jessica smiles. “I thought so. Not only you and me, even Yoona here won’t do anything. Taenggoo may look soft and squishy but she has her own way to makes us whipped and let her do whatever she want. Am I right, Yoona?”

“Although it hurt my pride, that’s the fact. Let’s go now and prepare everything. I prefer being hugged, kissed, squished, smothered with Goo Unnie’s love than she cut loose all our ties. If being a fool making her happy, I’ll do it. No, we’ll do it in a heartbeat. That’s how whipped we are. Honestly, are you feeling bad right now or are you happy? You are happy because Goo Unnie has kissed us. Am I wrong?” YulSic look down with their cheek redden making Yoona chuckles. “That’s how severely whipped we are.”

Yoona stands up followed by YulSic. They skip happily with dreamy smile on their face, reminiscing Taeyeon’s kiss just now.

Fifteen minutes later, Four of them has fully equipped and ready for the hunt. “Release the prey.” Taeyeon orders. Taeyeon watches through the monitor as Mr. Kim run wildly and tries to find a place to hide. Taeyeon turns on the microphone and speaks,” Good evening, Mr. Kim. Or should I call you step dad? I’m back and I’m stronger now. I will seek revenge for all the things you have done to me. You will feel intense pain and fear that you can’t forget for the rest of your life.” Taeyeon turns off the microphone and look at her three ‘soldiers’. “The plan is to make his and crotch hurt and he has to keep running for one hour. Make him desperate, beg for his life, but win the game. Make his hurt as hell. Your darts has different color so you know how much you have shot. First person that shoot him fifty darts on his and one shoot on his crotch will be free from punishment of being slave and get to spend a day as my owner for a day. I will let you do anything you want to me. Game start now. By the way, the costume is pea from peas in a pod and it stop on mid thigh so imagine you walk around all day wearing a big round green thing that has a smiley face.”

I won’t lose! The costume is too embarrassing and chance of do anything to Taenggoo is so tempting! Maybe I can ask Taenggoo to wear the lingerie like in the last test and seduce me. Jessica smiles ertedly.

A-A day with Taeyeonnie. We can walk on the beach, have a romantic date and end it with some s-y time? No! I mean k-kiss? But y time is good. No! Oh my God, I have became a ert! Argh, I’ll think about this later. I have to focus right now so I can win! Yuri then nod with determined face.

Awww, the prize is so tempting! I can be free from that horrible punishment and play all day with my Goo Unnie and Sulli!

 YoonYulSica then dash to the jungle and start to find Mr. Kim. I need to find that man’s quickly! They think at the same time.

Taeyeon turns to seohyun and says,” You will be my eyes, Hyunnie. Sit here in front of the monitor and tell me the location of my prey. If I win, I will let Yoona be your slave exclusively.” Taeyeon put her earphone on, wink teasingly at the red Seohyun and start the game. “Hyunnie, come in. where’s his location?” You die old man!

“Aaarrrgghh!” Taeyeon heard her pray screams in pain. “Hmm, looks like his has received the first dart. Euhehehe… Hyunnie, hurry up. I want to shoot too.”