First Test

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

Jessica and Yuri look around the harbor cautiously when they arrive. Both of them wear a pair of jeans and a tank top beneath the white shirt and a pair of combat boots. Ten minutes later, a cruise sails to their direction. At first, they ignores it but the closer it get, Jessica and Yuri are very sure that they are going to go by the cruise because on the railing of the cruise, tied a big banner with Jessica and Yuri’s face in it and under their photo, written ‘Welcome Sleepyhead and Blackie’.

“That Im Yoona!” Scowls Jessica. “Blackie?!” Yuri clenches her teeth tightly when she read the greeting. “Im Yoona!! You Die!!!!” Yuri and Jessica shout in anger. After that they ride the cruise with fire in their eyes and revenge written on their face.

“What the..” Yuri says in disbelieve. Right when they step inside the cruise, a big screen rolls down and a video starts to play, and the cruise sails at the same time. Mission impossible theme song play as the background music and words starts to appear.

‘Sleepyhead and Blackie’s Rescue Mission’

‘Your courage, loyalty, strength, and sensibility will be tested.’

‘Go to the Ballroom and take the backpacks that have been prepared for you.’

‘Right when the cruise stops, that’s your destination. Go to the end of the island in 24 hours and you’ll found your princess.’

‘Have fun!!^^’

‘p.s. The marriage will be done right after your time limit so if you failed, Kim Taeyeon will be changed to Im Taeyeon. I hope you two failed Mwahahaha….!!!’

After the words disappeared, a photo of Yoona kissed Taeyeon on the cheek appears. They both look so happy. After that, a photo of Yoona backhugging Taeyeon appears. “We look so happy, right? You two jealous, right? Hahahahaha….! By the way, the cruise will arrive on the destination in two minutes. You better find your bag now because the cruise will explode ten seconds after it stops.” Said recorded voice of Yoona that speaks using her aegyo voice.

“Gah! Her voice is so irritating!” Yuri exclaims with both of her hands cover her ears.

“We must find the backpacks now. Maybe there’s something important there and I don’t know why but I think her voice is cute. I guess I’m going crazy.” Jessica says calmly then run to finds the bag, follows by Yuri. “There!” Jessica says after they enter the ballroom and see two bags in the middle of the room. They crouch and rummage in the bag to inspect the content. The bag is full with camping necessity. A torch, one roll of kimbab, a bottle of water, a cap, a black tank top, and a deodorant are in it. Deodorant? Why would she give us this? Jessica knits her brows and turns the deodorant when she feels there’s paper stuck on the back of the bottle. ‘I’m sure you will all sweaty and smelly when we met so please use this after you arrive on the end of the island.’ Jessica’s blood boiling after she reads the message. She raises the bottle, ready to smash it on the floor but stops when she remembers something. Wait, I think it will be useful when I met Taenggoo. Jessica huffs unwillingly and shoves all the items inside the bag.

‘Ting Tong Teng.. The cruise has arrived on the destination.’

Jessica and Yuri look at each other and run with all their might when reality struck inside their head. The cruise will explode in ten seconds! “Aaaaaaaaa…!!!”

They throw their selves on the ground right after they step out the cruise and cover their head, waiting for the explosion. They stay like that for ten seconds but nothing happens. They look back to the cruise in confusion. When will the explosion start? Jessica’s eyes suddenly widen when she thought of something. Don’t tell me..

“Ehemm.. Mike test.. One Two… Good Morning Sleepyhead and Blackie! Welcome to my island! I know you are happy to come here but you don’t have to throw yourselves to the ground like that! Or are you believe that the cruise is going to explode? Mwahahahahaaha!!! Why would I make a perfectly fine cruise to explode? The cost will be too much. Ckckck.. You should’ve thought about it. You two are unexpectedly stupid. Sigh. I’m disappointed.” Yoona says through a microphone.

“Yah!!!” Yuri shouts in rage.

“Blackie, you don’t need to shout because I can’t hear anything. If you have something to say, say it when we meet. Ahh, I’m hungry now. I’m going to eat the food that my dear Taeyeonnie made. Byeee!!”

Yuri grabs her hair frustratingly and stomps her feet like a child.”That person really knows how to get in my nerve! Relax, Yuri. You can do it. The more you angry, the happier she’ll be. Calm yourself. You can beat her when you meet her later. Let’s just concentrate to the test first.” After assuring herself, Yuri turns to Jessica and smile confidently. “Let’s go. I can’t wait to meet Taeyeonnie.”

Jessica nods her head and run to the gate. “Let’s go blackie!”

“Yah!!!!! Why are you calling me that?! Sleepyhead!” Yuri shouts in rage.

The gate closed and locked automatically right after they pass it. Two guns for playing paint ball dropped in front of them and sounds of bell rings heard. In the midst of their confusion, Jessica’s left shoulder and Yuri’s right leg got shot by a pain ball. The pain is creeping right through their brain, making them drop to their knee and grits their teeth. “Game on!” Jessica and Yuri say determinedly and grab their gun.

Jessica look around her and finds that they are in the middle of Jungle and an old building could be seen right the end of the jungle. “Looks like we need to go to the building. You take left, I’m right. See you in front of the building.” Jessica taps Yuri’s shoulder encouragingly and run deeper in the jungle. “I will find the one that shot me and get my revenge!! You will have the taste of hell!!” Jessica shouts threateningly.

Jessica hides behind a big tree and looks around cautiously, trying to hear or sees her target. She looks to her right when she hears faint sound of footsteps. She walks stealthily and smirks at her first target’s back. She moves faster and covers her first victim’s mouth before shot his stomach. The pain of shot from near distance is one hundred times more hurt that’s why Jessica covers his mouth. After he drops to the ground in pain, Jessica knocks him out using the back of her gun. “Hmph, serves you right!” Jessica says and searches the man’s body. Her eyes sparkle when she finds a walkie talkie. “Assa! This will make my job easier.” She pockets the walkie talkie, draws moustache on his face using a marker that she found, and flicks the unconscious man’s forehead before she leave. “Here’s bonus because you are my first victim heuhehehe..”

Jessica moves forward and hides again in a bush. She takes out the walkie talkie and exhale loudly through it to find her opponents’ positions. She smiles when she hears lots of noise to her left. She turns off the walkie talkie’s sound and creeps to her left using all her agility. On her tenth steps she sees two men crouching. She stops right behind them and smash their head to each other loudly, making them faint in a blink of eyes. She takes out the marker and draws on their face. She smiles satisfiedly at her masterpieces and continue her journey.

She goes near the building and finds five men standing closely to each other. Ugh, how should I handle them? If I shot one of them, all will alarmed. Jessica snaps her finger when an idea appears. She picks a big stone and throws it to her right to create a distraction. Two men sent to inspect the situation, making Jessica nod her head approvingly. That’s right. Separate yourselves so I can move easily. First she goes to the two men and attacks them bare handedly. She punches the first man’s throat, cutting his air supply momentarily and kicks the second man’s crotch hardly. When he crouches in pain, Jessica hits the back of his head, making him unconscious. She turns to the first man and throws him over her shoulder using a judo technique. She kicks his head to make him unconscious and run to the three men in front of the building.

“Ugh, I’m tired. I should finish this round faster.” She scans around the building and sure that only three men left. “I’ll just shot them unconscious.” Jessica decided after a lot of thinking. She aims at the first man and ready to pull the trigger but halt when she overheard their conversation.

“Yah, I don’t know you can shot that blonde precisely. Have you learned shooting somewhere?” The first man asks. “I am that good! I learned by myself! Did you see her expression when I shot her? She even kneeling Mwahahahaha!!” The second man says cockily. “Shh! You should tone it down. Didn’t you hear her treat just now? She will torture you if she knows you are the one that shot her.” The third man warned. “Cih, what could a woman do? I bet she is crying in pain right now.”    

Jessica exhales loudly through her nose and quickly shot first and third man unconscious. After that, she appears in front of the second man. “Crying in pain?! Let’s see who is the one that will cry!” Jessica throws her gun at the man and charge in a flash. She disarms the man and punches his nose until a crack sound heard. “Aaargghh!!” The man cries in agony.

“Just because I’m a woman and careless for once, you dare to underestimate me?!” Jessica throw a hook on the man’s chin, combines with a jab, succeed in dislocating the jaw. “I’m chief police officer! No one can mock me!” Jessica grabs his neck and knees him multiple times. On her last knee, she releases her hold and the man drop on the ground lifelessly.

“Wow!! Goo Unnie! Your Sleepyhead in great! She takes down all my man! Did you see her move? Kick! Punch! Knee! Wush!” Yoona says excitedly while watching the monitor.

“Of course she is. She is a chief after all. Is that all? I guess they will arrive here faster than the prediction if your test is only beating people.” Taeyeon says while playing with Sulli.

“Nah, I’m not Im Yoona if the test is this boring. This is just the beginning, Unnie. A lot of interesting thing waiting for them, such as the old building.” Yoona smirks evilly and laugh. “But sadly Blackie did nothing in this first task, only running, rolling, hiding like a stupid person. All the men have beaten down by Sleepy.”

Meanwhile with Yuri..

Yuri walks silently through the jungle. She tiptoed and hides behind the tree every time she hears something. She looks around through her gun and exhales in relief when everything is safe. She crouches and peeks from behind the tree. She inhale deeply and dash like a mad person to a tree in front of her. When she near, she roll like an army and hides again. “Huff, looks like they can’t find me because of my awesome infiltration technique.” Yuri says proudly. She looks ahead and finds that the distance to the building is not that far. “Alright, I’m sure a lot of enemy gathered in front of the building. I will run and confront them directly. I will knock them all and make that monkey awed with my skill.” Yuri inhale and exhale deeply and made a mad dash while shouting,”Aaaaaaa!!!!!! You die!!” When she arrives in front of the building, she readied herself to shot but find Jessica sit there with bored expression on her face and several unconscious bodies near her.

“What took you so long? Did you knock down many people?” Jessica asks.

“Of course! I knocked down so many people. That’s why it takes sometimes to get here.” Yuri lies awkwardly.

“Yeah right. Whatever. Let’s go inside. I can’t wait to finish all the tasks. Throw your gun. It is written that we could only bring our backpack.” Jessica says while walking to the entrance of the old building.

 Yuri quickly throws the gun and follows Jessica. Ugh, she can’t know that I knock no one. I will keep this secret until I die! How embarrassing! Why did I roll around when there’s no enemy? What a Babo! Yuri continues scolding herself while following Jessica.

“Welcome to the second test!” Yoona says through microphone. “This building has been abandoned for thirty years because of mass killing that happened before. Rumor said that this building is haunted.”

Jessica and Yuri paled when they heard this. Oh my God! Anything but this!

“The building has been locked down and you have to search through all room to find the key. The escape door is on the end of the building. Have fun looking around! Find it in two hours!” Yoona then switch to her creepy tone. “Be careful when looking around, who knows what’s in it..” Then sound effect of woman shouts in fear heard, making Jessica and Yuri hug each other and shivers. “I can beat hundreds of men but honestly I’m a coward. You walk first. Let me hide behind you.” Jessica says in fear. “What?! No! You takes the lead! I’m scared too!” In the middle of their fight, all the light switched off making the building pitch black. “AAAArrrrggghhhh!!!” Jessica and Yuri scream their heart out.