Hwang Vs Choi

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

“Yo!” Hyoyeon greets Yuri and Sooyoung when she enters the room. She looks around the room and raises her brows when she sees a woman tied on a chair. She turns to Yuri and says,” So, what is her sin to you?”

“She insults Taeng.” Sooyoung answers.

“Ah, no wonder she asked for me.” Hyoyeon nods her head understandingly. She walks to Hanna and flicks her forehead. “You bring trouble toyourself. You messed with the wrong people.” Hyoyeon smile mischievously and says to Yuri,” I assumed you will let me do anything that I want to her?”

Yuri smirks evilly and stands up, ready to leaving the room. “Not only I won’t restrain you, I demand you to make her feel so ashamed that she will prefer to die. Please show to other people what they will face if they dare to insult my family.” After Hyoyeon return the smirk, Yuri walks to the door and waves before she leaves. “Have fun!” After the door closed, Hyoyeon turns to Hanna fully. “Hi, I’m Hyoyeon and I’m in charge of madness in this gang. I’m sure you are curious of what kind of madness I’m talking about, don’t you worry. You will know about it very very soon.” Hyoyeon ends it with an evil smile that gives Hanna goosebumps.

Jessica looks at Taeyeon and she could still see trace of fear and insecure in her eyes. Taeyeon’s condition makes Jessica wants to protect her from any harm. She intertwines their hands and pulls her inside staff’s lounge. She pushes Taeyeon lightly to sit on the couch before she sits. Right after her buttom touches the couch, Taeyeon throws herself to Jessica’s embrace. Jessica shock but hugs Taeyeon tight because she can feel Taeyeon shivers in fear.

“It’s alright, Taenggoo. It’s alright. She won’t bother you anymore.” Jessica circled her hand on Taeyeon’s waist and another hand on Taeyeon’s head, pulling her even closer, eliminating little gap between them. Jessica could feel Taeyeon hugs her waist and rubs her nose on her neck endearingly. Taeyeon’s action brings butterfly in her stomach and her heartbeat raise. Sigh, I wish you know how much I love you and accept my heart. No, Jessica. Not now. You have to focus on Taenggoo right now. Jessica shakes her head and clears . “Taenggoo, have you calmed? You looked so afraid just now and my heart tells me that there is another reason behind your fear. Am I right, Taenggoo?”

Taeyeon stiffen when she hears Jessica’s question. How could she guess it right? Curse her stupid police instinct.. “I-I..” Taeyeon sighs and says,” It is true but I’m not ready to tell anyone about it. Please understand, Jessica. Every time I’m remembered about it, I-I feel disgusted to myself and thought of ending my life keep appears in my head. I can’t.. I..” Taeyeon buries her face on Jessica’s shoulder and start sobbing.

Jessica panics so she Taeyeon’s hair softly and whispers supporting words to calms her down. “I’m sorry.. I’m sorry, Taenggoo. I won’t ask anymore. You don’t have to tell me now if you aren’t ready. I won’t push you. Take your time. Your happiness is all that matters for me so please stop crying. Shh..”

Why are you so afraid, Taenggoo? What happened before we met? Did someone hurt you? We have known for years yet I know nothing about your past. What had happened that you kept it lock inside your heart and won’t let anyone know about it? Jessica sighs and kisses Taeyeon’s temple lovingly. “I don’t know what happened in your past but I promise you, Taenggoo. I will keep you save all the time. I won’t let anyone hurt you anymore.” Jessica disentangled their hug and cups Taeyeon’s face. She looks at Taeyeon straight in the eyes and says,” Kim Taeyeon, do you want to be my..” Before Jessica could finish her propose, Yuri barge inside and pulls Taeyeon in her embrace.

Yuri looks for Taeyeon and finds that Jessica has brought her Taeyeonnie to the staff lounge. That blonde monkey! I’m sure she will try to do something erted to Taeyeonnie! Yuri dash to the lounge and overhears Jessica’s confession. I won’t let you do that!

“No! She won’t!” Yuri answers Jessica’s question and glares at her.

Jessica stands up and returns the glare with same intensity. She holds Taeyeon’s right hand and pulls her. “I’m asking Taenggoo not you!”

Yuri pulls Taeyeon’s right hand and says,” I am her representative!”

“Her representative my ! Just say you are afraid that she will accept my feeling!”

Here we go again. How come two mature and calm people becomes childish every time they fight about Taeng? Why can’t they use the mature way? Sooyoung rolls her eyes and walks to Taeyeon. She pulls Taeyeon in her embrace and says,” Taeng won’t choose any of you. You two are way too childish. She will choose me.” Sooyoung looks at Taeyeon softly and asks,” Taeng, do you want to go with me to the ice cream shop or stay here with those immature people?” “Taeng choose Sooyoung!” Squealed Taeyeon and hugged Sooyoung’s arm tightly.

“Hey, that’s cheating!” Jessica exclaims.

“Yeah! You shouldn’t use bribery to win her! That’s not fair!” Yuri says agreeing on Jessica’s words.

“All is fair in love and war.” Sooyoung says while smirking. Before she closes the door, Sooyoung turns again to the ‘two fool’. “Good bye, stupid people. I will enjoy my night with our lovely Taeng and you two can enjoy your night together. Hahahahaha!” Sooyoung then closes the door leaving Yuri and Jessica look at the door desperately because they leaved by Taeyeon for the second time today.

Jessica sighs sadly and sits on the couch. “I think we should stop fighting like a child and start having a friendly match. This time she goes with Sooyoung but who knows one day she gives her heart to someone else other than us? Honestly if Taenggoo doesn’t feel the same way like I do then I prefer she dates you.”

Yuri stunned by Jessica’s words and smile sincerely for the first time. She sits on the couch and says,” Honestly, I have the same thought like you. I prefer Taeyeonnie dates you than other person if she doesn’t return my feeling. So, what kind of friendly match we should do?”

“Hmm.. how about each of us have date with her and when one person dates Tanggoo, other competitor won’t intervene.” Jessica suggests.

“That;s not a bad idea. So I will date Taeyeonnie tomorrow and you promise you won’t bother us?” Yuri asks.

Jessica knits her brows and says.” Why are you the first one to have date with Taenggoo? I’m the one that comes up with the idea so it is only right if I am the first one to have date with Taenggoo.”

“What?! What kind of logic is that?! She lives with me and I knows her longer than you so I should be her first date!” Yuri says and stands up with her hands on her waist.

Jessica stands up too and leans forward threateningly. “So what if you know her longer than me? She likes me better than you!”

Yuri widened her eyes and scoffs at Jessica’s words. She leans forward and jab her finger on Jessica’s shoulder. “She likes you better than me?! You are delusional! She kisses me on my cheek every morning! That means she likes me better than you!”

Jessica holds Yuri’s finger and says,” She do it every morning because she kisses Sulli’s cheek every morning and you are there! She did it out of habit! She kisses me every time we met! That means she likes me better!” After Jessica finish her words, she bites Yuri’s finger with enough force that makes Yuri screams in pain.

“AArghh!!” Yuri caresses her red and pained finger while glaring at Jessica. She quickly grab Jessica’s finger and bites two of her fingers. When Jessica moans in pain, Yuri releases the fingers and smirks. “Revenge is sweet.”

Jessica looks at Yuri in disbelieve while holding her pained fingers. “You childish woman! How could you bite me!”

“Childish woman?! You are the one that start this biting thingy! That means you are the Childish Queen!”

“What?! Childish Queen? I’m not! You are!”

“No! You are!”

“No! You are!”

Outside the door, Yuri’s subordinates and Jessica’s new arrival subordinates that brought by Tiffany could only shakes their head and sigh. It is not a secret that their cool and scary boss will become like this every time Taeyeon’s topic arises.

When Sooyoung and Taeyeon steps outside the club they met Tiffany and her subordinates. Taeyeon greets Tiffany excitedly and drags her to join them. “Hi, Tiffany! Come with us! We are going to an ice cream parlor!” Taeyeon grabs Tiffany’s hand and drags her. “Wait!” Tiffany exclaims. She turns to her subordinates and orders them. “Our chief is still inside. Keep an eye on her.” After she hears a ‘Yes Mam!’, Tiffany let Taeyeon drags her.

After they have ordered the ice cream, Sooyoung ask Taeyeon. “Taeng, you know that me and ms. Hwang’s boss are in love with you. I’m curious with your feeling. Who is it that you like?”

Taeyeon plays with her fingers shyly and her cheeks redden. “I can’t choose. Both of them gives me sense of security and comfort and both of them have a great body and beauty.”

Sooyoung raises her brow and says,” Then you should choose Yul. I mean she has a toned body, she always protects you, she loves you with all her heart, she never rejects your wish, and she loves Sulli.”

Tiffany that doesn’t want her chief to lose, start bragging about Jessica. “No, I think you should choose Jessi, Tae Tae. She has all Ms. Choi’s boss has. She loves Sulli and you too and she is a chief police officer. She can protect you from danger. You and Sulli can stay with her in a safe environment and you don’t have to work in the night club anymore.”

“No, you should choose Yul, Taeng. You all of people should knows how much money she has. She can buy you a big house in a safe environment and open a restaurant for you if you want. She can pay for Sulli’s tuition in a high class school or even better, if Sulli wants, she can study overseas.” Sooyoung says with a smirks that challenging Tiffany.

“Jessi can do it too! She is a rich woman! Although she never tells anyone, her parents own big companies and Jessi is the heiress! Moreover, I’m sure Jessi has a better asset than Ms. Kwon. She has a white skin, abs, and suitable meat in needed places. She will look really great in a bikini.” Tiffany says and returns the smirks. Jessi is way better than your boss!

Sooyoung clench her teeth and says,” Although Yul’s asset isn’t as big as your boss’, Yul has a pair of long and toned legs. She is y enough in a bikini.” I won’t let Yul lose to your boss!

Sooyoung and Tiffany have a war silenly through their glares, oblivious to Taeyeon that had a red face and bloody nose because of imagining her playing with Jessica and Yuri that clad in bikini. Byuntae activated.