Hunting the Pig

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

“Jessica, Yuri, can you come with me for a second?” Yoona asks when she sees both of them walk back to their room after walk Taeyeon to her bedroom.

Jessica and Yuri look at each other then at Yoona with skeptical eyes. “Why should we?” Jessica asks.

“Because I want you to meet someone from Goo Unnie’s past. Someone that made her life miserable, someone that snatched away her happiness, her life, her innocence. Someone that made Goo Unnie ended up on the street with a child.” Yoona speaks with her cold voice.

“Of course I’m more than happy to meet him. Why don’t we go now because I’m excited to shows him that with every action that we takes, there’s consequence in it. A big one in fact.” Jessica speaks grimly.

“Aw, what a wise words, Jessica. Count me in. I wants to introduce him what kind of consequence he will face when he dare to hurt my family.” Yuri chuckles darkly and put her arm around Yoona’s shoulder. “Why don’t we stop wasting time and go now? That way we can have more time to having fun.”

Jessica steps to Yoona’s other side and put her arm around Yoona’s shoulder too. “Uh huh, what Yuri says is true. I can’t wait to meet him and brags how good I am in lots of martial arts. Maybe he wants to be my sparring partner.”

Yoona nods her head satisfiedly at Jessica and Yuri’s answers. “I know how eager you two to beat him but I have a better suggestion. Do you by any chance like hunting?”

“Hunting? I like hunting! Especially hunting a ‘pig’ in the middle of the jungle!” Jessica says giddily.

“Yes yes! I love it too and I heard you have a ‘pig’ that we can use for playing this game?” Yuri asks while looking at Yoona with meaningful gaze.

Yoona smiles widely because Yuri and Jessica want to join her game. “Of course we can use that ‘pig’! But there are rules in this game. First rule is the purpose of this game is to make the pig suffer not kill him because I think it is Goo Unnie’s right to do it. Second, we play using a plastic bullet not a real one. Third, the first person that made the final shoot win but we have to shoot its ten times without fail then we can make the final shot which is his crotch.”

“Aww, it’s hard. Is that mean that if we fail to shoot ten times in row, we have to start again from one?” Jessica asks in fake sad tone. “Then I’ll make sure to always fail.”

Yuri nods her head as a sign that she will do just like what Jessica says. Always failed. “Hmm.. What’s the prize if we win this hunting game?”

“Good thing you ask. I have prepared a very interesting prize. If you win, I will give you 5 minutes alone with the pig in a soundproof room and you have permission to do anything to the pig as long as he doesn’t die.”

Jessica and Yuri’s eyes sparkle in great interest when they hear this. “Anything?! As long as he’s alive? How about missing some part of his body?” Yuri asks in her gangster mode.

“Missing part of its body? Hmm.. Tempting but I don’t think Goo Unnie will like it when she finally meet the ‘pig.”

Yuri sighs disappointedly at first but then smiles brightly when an idea appears. “How about we change the rule? Instead of competing with each other, we compete against the pig himself. If we manage to do all the shots in one hour, he will get punishment which is all his hair will be shaved then he will work as a pole dancer in a gay bar, clad only with a y bra and thong. But if he can avoid being shot, he can walk away. And to make it fair, we have to shoot the ‘Pig’ thirty times on and three times on crotch. Don’t you think by doing this, it will be more exciting and the pig will try his best to run because the prize is his freedom. That’s the joy in hunting, right? The more desperate our prey, the more fun we get.”

“Yuri is right. He will try his best if he thinks he can be free and I can’t wait to see he work at the gay bar. I’m sure with his y lingerie, every gay will want to have him for a night. I will make sure he knows how is the feeling of being helpless and someone or some people force their selves in to him. Oh, and I request to change the bullet. Is it possible to use a dart gun? That way we can count how many shots we had by counting the darts that stuck on his .”

“That-That’s daebak! You two have prankster gene in you! Agreed! I will prepare the dart guns and make the agreement with our pig. Please go to the basement and wait for me. We will equipped our selves there and start the game immediately.” Yoona hopping around eagerly at the fact that she found two prankster friends. She runs to the direction of the pig’s location and grins when she hears Jessica’s words. “Don’t forget to ask him to runs only in his underwear so that the darts can stick properly!” Tonight is going to be very interesting!

--------------------------------------------------------

“That’s absurd! Why would I want to run half in the jungle? I’m a Kim! I’m part of royal family, don’t you think you have to treat me right? Kim family is the oldest and most powerful family, I can make you suffer!”

Yoona that sits in front of him, look at her nail with uninterested expression. “Kim family is the greatest among the royal families and you are a Kim but you are not a Kim from Royal family. You are just a man with Kim as sure name that married by Mrs.Kim because she needs man role in the family and that’s the biggest mistake she ever made. You are lowest than any criminal out there. You said you can make my life miserable and I should be afraid of you? Why should I when the real heiress of Kim family has came back? Don’t you know that only a pure blood of Kim family that could inherit Kim family’s name and fortune? Oh I’m sorry, I forget that you are no one so of course you know nothing.”

Yoona stands up and put both of her hand on the table then lean forward. She has a dark expression and her gaze is cold. “I think I treat you too well so you don’t realize your situation. I can kill or torture you anytime I want but I’m holding back because I want Taeyeon Unnie to do it herself. If she gives me the permission, I will cut your finger one by one every single day, then your hands, your legs, your eyes, your ears, and I will makes sure you are alive to feel the pain. When there’s nothing left to cut, I will throw you to the street and let you suffer. I will let you die because of hunger and thirst. I will make you suffer until the end of your life and it still can’t relieve my anger. I’m asking you is for politeness. In reality, you don’t have any choice. It’s either you play this game and if you win you can get back your freedom or you reject my offer and I can just give you to my friends. They will love to torture and kill you.”

Mr. Kim shaking in fear but still maintain his arrogant side. “W-Why would they want to kill me? I do nothing bad to them!”

Yoona laugh sinisterly and sit down. “You did. You molested and tortured their lover. In case your slow brain can’t keep up, I’ll just tell you. Their lover’s name is Kim Taeyeon.” When Mr. Kim’s eyes widens, Yoona smirks. “Kim Taeyeon has two lovers. One is the greatest gangster named Kwon Yuri and the other is the chief officer of Seoul police department and heiress of Jung corp as well. You see, Taeyeon Unnie is not only has power because of she is a Kim. She has two powerful women by her side. If she wants to, she can make you disappear and no one will find out. Enough with the introduction. I’ll give you thirty second to think. 30.. 20.. 3..2..1..”

“Wait! Okay! I will participate in your stupid game!” Mr. Kim agreed in panic.

“Hoaamm.. About time.” Yoona stands up and turns to her guards. “Prepare him. I want him in the jungle in fifteen minutes.” After the guards give her a firm nod, she leaves to meet Jessica and Yuri.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jessica and Yuri walk in silence to the basement. Yuri has a question that she itches to ask the moment they decided to play the game. “Jessica, do you think Taeyeonnie will be angry if she finds out? You know how kind she is. She always forgives everyone that wronged her. Do you think we should tell Taeyeonnie about this game? It is better if she finds out from us than other people. You know how scary it is if Taeyeonnie mad. I can die if she decided to forbid us to meet her for a week just like last time.”

Jessica thinks for a while then says,” But I think she will still angry to us even if we tell her now. Maybe it is better to keep it a secret forever? Things that she doesn’t know won’t hurt her and just like you say, if she knows, there’s a possibility she forgive that trash and I don’t want it. He deserves to be tortured or even better if he dies.”

“Well, you have a point.”

An arm wraps on both of Jessica and Yuri’s waist then someone speak with a dark tone,” And what makes you thought I don’t know about your little hunting game?”

Jessica and Yuri stiffen and look to their side. “T-t-taenggoo..” “T-t-taeyeonnie..”