Don't let me go

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

“Taeyeon Unnie!!!!” Yoona and Seohyun shout at the same time in surprise. Yoona shoves everyone that is on her way and throw herself at Taeyeon, making Taeyeon lies flatly on her back. She hugs Taeyeon tightly and cries. “Don’t you dare to disappear like that again! Next time I won’t forgive you!” Yoona buries her face on Taeyeon’s neck and circling her arms around Taeyeon’s slim waist.

Taeyeon laughs heartily at her dongsaeng’s cute threat. She returns Yoona’s hug and pat her head affectionately. “I’m sorry, Yoong. I won’t leave you anymore. God, I miss you.” Taeyeon then kiss Yoona’s forehead. Unknowingly, her action brings jealousy to two people.

Seohyun is happy that finally Taeyeon come back to all of them but the hug seems too longer, too tight, and too intimate for her liking. She steps forward, peels Yoona from the hug with enough strength to bring Yoona into her embrace but not too strong to hurt both of them. Seohyun turns to Yoona’s questioning eyes and says,” You hug Taeyeon Unnie too long, Unnie. I’m jealous.” Seohyun puffs her cheek to emphasize her emotion.

“Aww, alright. I’m sorry, Seobaby. I’m just too happy to meet Taeyeon Unnie once again.” Yoona coos Seohyun and peck her cheek, brings a smile on Seohyun’s face.

Taeyeon looks at the lovely scene fondly for a second then distracted when a body crush her again. “Taeyeonnie, I miss you!”

“Ugh, I miss you too, Yul. But I can’t breath and my head hurt again.” Taeyeon speaks weakly.

Yuri quickly lift her body and smile sheepishly. “Forgive me, Taeyeonnie. You know how hyper I am.” Yuri examine Taeyeon’s bloodied head and asks with tone full of concern,” Are you alright, Taeyeonnie? You look nasty right now.”

“I’m fine. A little rest will do for me.” Taeyeon pats Yuri’s arm and then gets up slowly. “I need to go home now.” When she sees almost all of them opens their mouth, she quickly adds,” I’m going to go to my mansion. You will find me there if you need me. I’ve told you I won’t go anywhere anymore.” She smiles in satisfaction when they close back their mouth, glance at the quiet Jessica then turns around, getting ready to walk away but a firm grasp on her wrist and the gentle voice that she misses stops her.

“You are not going anywhere, Kim Taeyeon.” Jessica says.

Taeyeon turns around and asks with her brow raises,” Excuse me?”

“I said you are not going anywhere far from my sight. You will stay with me from now on. You will let me to treat your wound, take care of you, and loves you. That’s the least you can do after leave me for five damn years!” Jessica speaks firmly.

Taeyeon sighs sadly and says,” Jessica..” but before she could finish her sentence, Jessica cuts her. This time her tone is not as firm as before and Taeyeon can see her eyes getting teary.

“It’s Sica not Jessica and no. You won’t ask me to leave you or move on or says you are not worth my love. I’m the one that has the right to decide what is worth and what is not for me. I’m so close to get crazy when you disappeared. Maybe you can live without me but I can’t. I can’t! Taenggoo, go back to me.. Please..” Jessica sniffs and looks at Taeyeon with her teary eyes.

Everyone that present at the building stay still at this conversation. They pray inside their head that Taeyeon will not push Jessica anymore.

“Sica-ah..” Taeyeon says gently. “I can’t make you against your own father for me. I hate your father very much and planning to put him in jail using whatever it takes. At first I even planned to kill him but my sense told me that him dying is an easy way out for him. That’s why I choose to put him in jail so he could live a suffering life. I’m not your old Taenggoo, Sica-ah. That’s why..”

“I don’t care!” Jessica squeeze Taeyeon’s hand tightly, afraid it will slip away. “I hate him too! He is bad enough by mistreated other people but he has to add his sin by acting selfish and costing in Sulli’s life! Even if you are not going to put him in jail, I will. During five years you’re not with me, I have piled all the proof that can put him there! He brought this to himself not you! Even if another child died that day, I will have the same reaction. I don’t need old Taenggoo or new one. All I need is you back to me.”

Taeyeon sees the sincerity in Jessica’s eyes but keep her face expressionless. “You won’t stop, don’t you?” Taeyeon speaks flatly. She put her hand on Jessica’s hand that hold her wrist then slowly pries the fingers open to release her wrist.

Jessica shakes her head and starts crying while looking at Taeyeon that literally slipping away from her grasp.

“Taeyeon Unnie! Taeyeonnie!” All of them say in unison to prevent Taeyeon from leaving Jessica but Taeyeon put her hand up to silence them.

Jessica’s hand falls lifelessly on her side after Taeyeon finish pries her fingers. She starts sobbing loudly and put her head down, can’t bear to looking Taeyeon walking away. But all her thought and sob stop for a moment when a pair of arms engulfs her in a warm and familiar embrace. Taeyeon’s embrace. She quickly hugs Taeyeon with all her might and cries on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Aigoo, what should I do to my crybaby?” Taeyeon lifts Jessica’s head from her shoulder and kisses both of her tear stained cheek. “Don’t cry, Sica.” Taeyeon then pull Jessica’s head on her neck and start her hair gently. “Don’t cry. Shouldn’t I’m the one that cry? Considering my head bleed and hurt like hell?” Taeyeon asks jokingly.

All of them sigh in relieve by this good progress. Although there’s much more hardship a wait for them but at least right now they know that Taeyeon and Jessica will help each other.

Jessica’s ears perk up when she hears Taeyeon’s words. Right, how can I forget that Taenggoo is hurt? Stupid me! Jessica slowly pulls out from the hug and wipes her tears. “Hiks.. Right, you are wounded. Sniffs.. Let’s go home, I’m going to treat your wound. Sniffs..” Jessica intertwines their fingers, sniffs cutely, and speaks to everyone,” Let’s go home for now. Sniffs..we need to rest and my Taenggoo is hurt. Sniffs.. Soojung-ah Sniffs sniffs.. Let’s go..”

All of them except Jessica chuckle but follow her order anyway. They walk out the building with lighter heart. The police have waited outside so when they walk out, Jessica orders them to makes sure the kidnapper will get what they deserved and even better if more. The police know that by mean more is a little beating here and there.

-----------------------

They are now inside Jessica’s apartment. Krystal has excused herself to her room right after they arrive and Taeyeon is sitting on Jessica’s bed while the owner of the bed rummaging her closet in the bathroom to look for the first aid kit. Taeyeon trails her eyes around the room then a bittersweet smile appears on her face when a photo of her, Jessica, and Sulli lying on the grass catch her sight. Sulli-ah, what should Umma do? Umma has promised to not feel happiness as long as he is still free but your Jessica mommy made Umma break that promise.

Jessica enters the bedroom with a basin of water, a towel along the first aid kit on her hand. She looks at Taeyeon that sits on the bed. She has a faraway look and a photo on her hand. Jessica sighs and makes her presence known by closing the bathroom door soundly. It success snaps Taeyeon from whatever it is that she is thinking. Jessica smiles when Taeyeon look at her. She put all the things on the floor and starts wiping clean Taeyeon’s face from the dried blood gently.

“Tell me if it hurts, alright?” Jessica asks Taeyeon softly and Tayeeon nods in return. Jessica cups Taeyeon’s chin with one hand while the other one wipes the cheek and going up to the forehead where the wound is. Jessica can feel Taeyeon’s eyes studying her intently in silence but she feigns her ignorance. At first, Jessica succeed on avoiding Taeyeon’s gaze but when she needs to clean the forehead, accidentally her eyes meet Taeyeon’s.

Jessica looks at the onyx eyes nervously and finds Taeyeon moves her eyes slowly downward to her lips. It stays there for a few second then revert back to her eyes. Jessica her dry lips and gulp when Taeyeon look down once again to her lips. Jessica inhale sharply to calm her heart that beating like crazy and continue her job. Her hand shaking as she can feel the tension in her stomach. Her desire for the woman in front of her raging as the stare that she get intensified. But despite all of it, she finished her task and the bandage has been placed nicely on the wound.

Jessica peeks at Taeyeon and hurriedly get up when she finds the stare is still there. She half running to the bathroom, carrying all the stuff then splash her face with cold water to calm her raging hormone. Five years of ual frustration starts building inside her. “No, Jessica. Stop that dirty thought! This is not the time to think about it!” Jessica takes deep breath several time, tidy herself, and open the door but she gets shock when she find Taeyeon standing on the door.

“Tae-Taenggoo..” Jessica chokes on her saliva after Taeyeon lift her head and a lot of emotion mixed in her eyes. But one thing that she is sure that she can see lust and love in it. Her guess is right when Taeyeon pulls her by her waist and crash her lips to Jessica’s. Jessica doesn’t return the kiss at first because of her shock but she regains her composure and kiss Taeyeon back with the same passion.

Legs move clumsily to the bed and a pair of body crush on the bed with Jessica under Taeyeon. Taeyeon slips her tongue inside Jessica’s mouth and hungrily taste it. She laps all the inside of Jessica’s mouth and finish it with Jessica’s tongue. She bit Jessica’s lower lip roughly and leave Jessica’s lip to her jaw and keep going to her neck. “God! I didn’t realize how much I miss you!” Taeyeon groans while kissing Jessica’s neck. She stops when she find the spot and it like a wild beast savoring its favorite meat. Jessica snaps her head and moans in pain and pleasure. “Taenggoo!!”

After satisfied with her mark, Taeyeon the spot and kiss it gently then move back to Jessica’s lips. She pecks Jessica and whisper,” I thought I have forgotten my feelings for you all this time but I guess I’m wrong. What should I do, Sica? I think my heart can’t let you go.”

Jessica then feels Taeyeon going limp above her and a soft snore heard. Jessica chuckles and shift to a better position. She hugs Taeyeon by her waist and pecks her temple lovingly. “Then don’t let me go, Taenggoo.” After that she follows Taeyeon to the dreamland.