Kidnapped?

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

Taeyeon wears a black bikini underneath her big white t-shirt and a pair of short while Sulli wears a cute bear cartoon bikini underneath her one piece. “Umma.. Umma.. Call Appas please.. Sulli wants to go now!” Sulli asks cutely while tugging Taeyeon’s t-shirt. Taeyeon looks down and pats Sulli’s head gently. “Patience, Honey. Umma is sure they are on their way. Why don’t you play with Dookong in the meantime?” Sulli’s expression becomes bright when she hears it. She nods her head enthusiastically and skips to her bedroom.

Thirty minutes later, Taeyeon hears her door bell rings. She walks to the door and hear commotion. She raises her brow and eavesdropping the fight. Don’t tell me, Yul and Sica fight again. ‘Why are you  have to come here in the same time as me and Tiff?’

‘What?! Do you think I like it? I hate to come in the same time as you but I can’t do anything! So shut your mouth and get it over with!’

‘What?! You are asking for a beating!’

Taeyeon sighs desperately and opens her door before the fight could happens. “You two can go home if all that you do is fight. Me and Sulli can go with Fany and Sooyoung.” Taeyeon says coldly and enters her house. She go to Sulli’s bedroom to getting ready for the outing.

Meanwhile on the door, Sooyoung and Fany shake their head. “Ckckck.. To think that I have a fight with Sooyoung just to defend you.. I’m disappointed.” Tiffany says the flicks Jessica’s forehead. Sooyoung smack Yuri’s head and says,” You know how Taeng hates to hear you two fight but you keep doing it. Fany is right, I am disappointed.” Sooyoung turns to Tiffany and offers her hand.”Fany, let’s go inside and help Taeng prepare for everything. And I think we have to stop defending our useless boss.” Tiffany gives Sooyoung her cresent moon smile and hold Sooyoung’s hand. “I have the same thought. Let’s go!” Sooyoung and Tiffany enter the house, leaving their bosses alone. “Yah, Since when does our friends becomes close?” Jessica asks Yuri. “How should I know? I am as confuse as you.” After five minutes in silence, Yuri asks,” By the way, what should we do? I think Taeyeonnie is very angry just now. Are we really not going with them? But I want to be with Taeyeonnie..”

“I don’t know. She never talks with cold tone before. I think this time we are doomed.” Jessica and Yuri step inside and close the door but stand still with their head down.

Taeyeon and Sulli walk to the living room and find Sooyoung and Tiffany sit side by side with their hand intertwined and sometimes giggles erupted. Taeyeon smile mischievously and stands in front of them. “So, are you two lovers now?”

“No.” Tiffany answers shyly.

“Then why are your hands intertwines so intimately like that? I don’t think friends do things like that.”

Sooyoung smiles and shows their hands that intertwine tightly to Taeyeon. “Are you talking about this? Well, we are not lovers.. Yet. I am in the middle of pursuing Fany.” Tiffany that hears this slaps Sooyoung’s arm lightly. She buries her face on Sooyoung’s neck to hides her red face.

Taeyeon smiles happily and  gives her encouragement words to Sooyoung. “Wow! That’s a good news! I’m sure Fany will open her heart for you, sooner or later, Sooyoung. You two look good together.” Taeyeon then shows her thumb up. Taeyeon turns to Sulli’s direction, wants to tell her that they are going to go now but can’t find her. Where does she go? Ah, her Appas? She turns back to SooFany and asks,” Are your bosses leaving?”

“I don’t think so. Yul is so excited about this trip and you know she won’t leave unless you ask her directly.” Sooyoung answers. “Uh huh. I think Jessie is still here too. She is stubborn like that.”

Sulli looks at the door and sees her two Appas standing there. She smiles brightly and run to them. “Appas!” Sulli shouts and throws herself to them. She pecks both of her Appa and asks,” Why are you standing here? Let’s go inside!” Sulli frowns when her Appas rooted on the front door. “What’s wrong? Yul Appa and Sica Appa don’t want to go inside?”

“Your Umma is angry and ask us to go home.” Yuri answers sadly.

“Angry? But Umma isn’t type that angry easily, Unless…” Sulli throws her piercing glare to Yuri and Jessica, making them flinch, and asks,” Did Appas fight again?” When she looks her Appas look down shamefully, she sighs. “No wonder, Umma is angry to you. Sulli thought Appas have promise to stop fighting? Maybe it is better to find new Appa so Umma won’t get angry every day.” Sulli then turns around and wants to go inside but two pair of hands hold her. Sulli snickers inwardly and congratulates herself. Yesh! Sulli is so smart. Hehehe..

Jessica and Yuri’s eyes get wide as saucer. They hug Sulli to stop her and pleads,” We are sorry, Sulli. Don’t find another Appa! We will behave and being bestfriend to each other.” Jessica nods her head vigorously and says,”Yes! We won’t fight anymore!”

Sulli turns around and looks at them doubtly. “But Sica Appa and Yul Appa ever promise that yet do it again. Sulli can’t believe Appas.”

Jessica and Yuri look at each other desperately and Jessica suddenly get an idea. “Dookong! If Sulli promise to not find another Appa and help us so we can go to the beach too, Sica Appa will buy the biggest Dookong ever for Sulli.”

“Are you bribing my daughter now?” Taeyeon asks sternly. “You know that bribing is wrong yet you teach Sulli about it?”

Jessica and Yuri look at Taeyeon with their wounded puppy eyes and kneel in front of Taeyeon. “I’m sorry, Taenggoo! We don’t have another choice! Sulli says she will find another Appa for her because she is tired with our fights! We can’t lose you and Sulli to another person. We love you two too much. Please forgive us!” Jessica and Yuri then jump at Taeyeon and rub their nose to Taeyeon’s shoulder. “Forgive me, Taenggoo/Taeyeonnie..” Jessica and Yuri say with their aegyo voice.

“Just give them another chance, Taeng. They have a very high pride yet they kneel and plead you using their aegyo voice.” Sooyoung says with Tiffany in her embrace. Tiffany smile mischievously at Jessica and says,” Yeah, Tae Tae. I think we’ll just let this matter slide for the last time and go to the beach now.”

Taeyeon sighs and says,”Fine. I’ll let this matter slide but this is the last time.” Hearing this, Yuri and Jessica look at their friend gratefully and quickly ushers all of them to the car so they can start their journey.

“Queen and Princess has leave the mansion, Ma’am.” Says mysterious person.

“Keep following.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

When they arrive, they go inside the changing room and Sulli takes off her clothes in flash. “Umma.. Umma.. Let’s go!” Sulli says eagerly. “Alright.. Alright..” Taeyeon put all their things inside the locker and follow her daughter. “Umma, why doesn’t Umma take off the t-shirt?” Sulli asks when she sees her mother only takes off the short. “When we are going to play in the water, Umma will do it.” Sulli nods happily and run to the beach with Taeyeon on tow. They find shady place for six of them and Sulli start to play with the sand. Not long, Jessica, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Tiffany walk to the clad in bikini, making all the people look at them and drool, including Taeyeon. Oh my God, that legs.. The y abs.. making me wants to touch them.. No! Kim Taeyeon! Set your mind straight! You can be a ert in front of your daughter! Taeyeon shakes her head and focus her attention back to Sulli.

Sooyoung and Tiffany decide to enjoy the panorama by walking along the beach while Jessica and Yuri sit quietly near Taeyeon. They still don’t have courage to start a conversation with her.

Thirty minutes later, Sulli feels bored with her activity. She wants to play with the water now. She runs to Taeyeon and swing her hand. “Umma, let’s play in the water! Look, the water is blue! But, is there big fish that eat people in there? Like in the movie? Maybe we shouldn’t play in the water.” Sulli says dejectedly when she suddenly remembers the movie about shark.

Taeyeon laughs loudly and ruffles her daughter’s hair. “Yes, there is the big fish but it is live in the deep water. If we play in the shallow place, it won’t bite us.”

Sulli looks at Taeyeon with her bright eyes and asks excitedly,” Really, Umma? Then let’s play!”

 Taeyeon stands up and takes off her t-shirt, showing her almost bare body to the world. She hears loud breath intake and look at Jessica and Yuri. Their face is red and erted smile appear on their face. Beautiful, Sulli is right.Taeyeonnie has a really beautiful body. Can I touch it.. Yuri says inwardly. Gah! Taenggoo has a really nice body! Wonder why I didn’t realize it sooner! That , that melons, My mouth is watering! Byun Sica screams wildly inside her head.

Taeyeon smirks and crouches in front of Jessica and Yuri. She bends her body, showing them her cleavage and then trails her finger on their jaw seductively. “Do you like what you see? Come and play with us.” Taeyeon then leans forward and peck both of them near their lips. Taeyeon stands up and walks to Sulli with her hip sways, leaving the daze duo behind. She picks Sulli and brings her to the water, after sending a teasing wink to them.

Unfortunately, Taeyeon’s action is seen by many ert men. Two of them walk pass Jessica and Yuri while talking dirty about Taeyeon. “She has a fine . If I get my hand on her, I will make her scream my name blissfully.” Jessica and Yuri’s eyebrow twitch in annoyance. They look at each other and sending message mentally.

 ‘Let’s beat them.’

 ‘Deal!’

Jessica and Yuri walk to the ert men and seduce them to go with them to a seclude place. When they arrive, Yuri looks around and finds the place is empty. She nods to Jessica and put stern expression. “Nobody talk like that about my Taenggoo!” “We will make you regret to ever think dirty things about Taeyeonnie.” Right after Yuri finish her words, two of them charge at the ert men and beat them in to pulp.

Taeyeon and Sulli play happily in the water for a good fifteen minutes before Taeyeon turns to find Jessica and Yuri. When she can’t find them, she frowns. Where do those troublemakers go? Her thought cuts when Sulli grabs her hand. She looks down questioningly at Sulli. “What is it, honey?”

“Umma, Sulli wants to pee.”  Sulli says with her legs crossed.

Taeyeon chuckles and pick her up. “Let’s go to the toilet then.”

“Ma’am, Queen and Princess in going to the r room and nobody around them.” A mysterious person reports.

“Good. Right after they step out, do it. Remember, no scratch or you’ll die.” Answers a woman.

“Roger that.”

When Taeyeon and Sulli walk out the restroom  hand on hand, out of nowhere, they are dragged to an empty room and handkerchiefs put on their nose, making them lose consciousness. No! Sica, Yul, help!  That’s the last words that Taeyeon screams inside her head.

“Queen and Princess are on our hand. Out in one. Transportation in position.”

“Roger that.”

In the same time, Jessica and Yuri suddenly stop their beating when they hear Taeyeon’s whisper asking for help. They look at each other and uneasy feeling creep inside their heart. They dash back to the beach and become panic when they can’t find Taeyeon.  “Don’t panic, maybe they are in the restroom.” Jessica says, trying to calm herself and Yuri. They look at Restroom direction and running with all their might when they see unconscious Taeyeon and Sulli in the hand of two mysterious men and they are walking to a waiting van.

“Yah! Stop!” Jessica shouts while running. Unfortunately, they are late. When they arrive at the exit door, the van has driven far away. “Arrgghh!!” Yuri shouts while grabbing her hair.

“What’s wrong?” Sooyoung and Tiffany that just arrive ask.

“Taenggoo and Sulli is kindnaped but I swear I will find them and kill the culprit!” Jessica says coldly.

“Let’s work together.” Yuri says determinedly. “Let’s stop the fight for now.”

Jessica looks at Yuri and smiles. “Let’s do it.”

Meanwhile in a mysterious bedroom, Taeyeon stirs and opens her eyes. She looks around at the unfamiliar room and gasps when her memory is back. She looks around to find Sulli but can’t find her. She runs to the door and opens it harshly, startling a maid that cleaning the mansion. Wait, I was kidnapped but I’m not tied and there’s a maid here? Her brows furrowed even deeper when the maid greet her politely and calls her madam.

“Good afternoon, Madam Kim. I see that you have awake. Do you want to eat anything?” Taeyeon shakes her head and asks,” Where am I? And how do you know me? And most importantly, where is my daughter?” The maid smiles politely and answers Taeyeon’s question. “You are in Master Im’s mansion, Madam. I know about you because master has told us about your arrival and Miss Sulli is in a play room with master right now.”

Master Im? Do I know someone with Im as surename?  Taeyeon gasp when she remembers something. Don’t tell me.. Taeyeon looks at the maid and asks hastily,” Where is the play room?” “Right down the hall, Madam.” Taeyeon dash to the playroom and opens the door harshly. She sees Sulli and someone playing together. When the mysterious person lift her head and looks at Taeyeon, Taeyeon gasps loudly and her tears flow.