SooFany's Decision

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

Tiffany takes several bills from her bag, drop it hurriedly on the table, stands up, and running to her car with Sooyoung on tow. She opens the passenger door, shoves Sooyoung then close the door harshly. She run to the driver’s seat, get in, lock the door then looks at Sooyoung intently. “You know, if you want to rej.. Hmppphh..” Tiffany cuts Sooyoung blabbers by kissing her. When she feels that Sooyoung responding to her kiss, Tiffany get bolder. She climbs to Sooyoung’s lap without breaking the kiss. She entangles her fingers in Sooyoung’s hairs and pulls her closer.

Sooyoung growls at Tiffany’s aggressiveness. She breaks the kiss, grabs Tiffany’s and pulls it upward making Tiffany kneeling so her head is on the same level with Tiffany’s neck. She latches on Tiffany’s pulse point and it, making Tiffany moans. “Uhhnnnn, Youngie..” The moan brings the beast in Sooyoung’s body alive. She moves her hands upward and slips inside Tiffany’s shirt. Sooyoung’s lips trails kisses down Tiffany’s neck and keep going down to reach the cleavage but the shirt is on the way. She squeeze Tiffany’s mound and pinch the tip through the bra, sending electricity through Tiffany’s body. “Y-Youngie!! Ahhnn…!”

Sooyoung opens few buttons of the shirt until Tiffany’s is shown, slips her hands inside the bra and pulls out Tiffany’s without takes off the bra. Sooyoung her lips at the beautiful and delicious sight. Without wasting anytime, she takes the left tip inside and it hard like a baby. “Youngie! Yes! Just like that!” Sooyoung moves to the right tip when she feels that it has hardened. Her fingers pinching and rolling it so it will keep hard while works on the right one.

Sooyoung circling the tip with her tongue then flicks it few times before finally engulf as much that she could in . While she , her tongue keeps working. It keeps flicking it and when she feels it hard enough, she releases the and only the tip. “Uhhnn… Your mouth is so talented, Youngie! It feels so good! Yes! it hard!” Seconds later, the right tip is also rock hard. She bit it gently and release with a loud pop sound. She put down Tiffany so she sits on her lap and admiring the sight in front of her. Tiffany’s hair is a mess, her eyes are still closed, her clothes partially open, showing a pair of bare with the tip standing out. So y and she is mine. Euhehehe..

Sooyoung pulls up the bra gently to cover Tiffany’s , button up her shirt, wipes her sweat, and combs her messy hair using her fingers. She peck Tiffany’s forehead, nose, and cheeks lovingly and tuck her under her chin. She rubs Tiffany’s back soothingly and smiles. “I’m sorry, Fany. I lost control when you being aggressive just now. Did I hurt you?”

Tiffany circled her arms around Sooyoung’s torso and sighs contently. “No, honey. I’m the one that at fault. I have a secret crush on you from the first time we met but I don’t think you will return my feeling because I thought I don’t reach your standard. That’s why when you pop the question just now, all my feeling and longing that I buried, go out in instance. I’m just too happy.” Tiffany leans back and looks at Sooyoung’s warm eyes. “Thank you, honey. If you didn’t stop, I think we will make love in the car and if we got caught, my reputation will be tainted. Thank you for holding back because I don’t think I can. You are too y like that. Hehehe…” Tiffany moves her arms to Sooyoung’s neck and put her head on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

Sooyoung tighten the hug and Tiffany’s hair. “You don’t have to thank me, Fany. It’s my job to makes sure your reputation is clean.” Sooyoung push Tiffany gently and hold her hands. “Ehm, Fany, I know you think that I’m rushing you but do you think we can skip the courting part and straight to be my girlfriend? No no no, I’m sorry. Please forget about it. I’ll just ask you again when I have become a better person.”

Tiffany glares at Sooyoung and squeeze her hand.”No! You have asked me so I’m your girlfriend now. From now on you are prohibit to flirt with another woman, talk more than 5 minutes to another woman about non business related, you can only see me, think about me, touch me, hug me, or any other affection gesture. If you dare to do it to another woman outside our family, I will handcuff you. You are mine! When you are success as a better person, ask my hand in a marriage. You can only marry me.”

“Wow, feisty and possessive, just the traits that I want from a girlfriend. Thank you, Fany. You make me feel wanted and precious. Do you want to keep our relationship to ourselves for now? I don’t want other people talking trash behind your back for dating a gangster, Fany. I don’t mind being your secret lover until I have a legal job.” Sooyoung says tenderly.

“No, I’m proud of being your girlfriend. I don’t have a plan to working as a policeman for the rest of my life, Youngie. When I graduated, I didn’t know what kind of job that I want and Jessi wanted this job. She asked me to join her so here I am. If you want, we can both leave our previous job and start a business together. If you don’t mind have a jobless girlfriend, that is.”

Sooyoung smiles widely and asks,” Really? You want to do that? Why would I mind? I have enough money for us. Even if we broke, as long as I have you, I won’t have any regret.”

Tiffany’s eyes twinkle at her newfound girlfriend. “Alright, after finish investigating students that bullying our Sulli, let’s tell them about our plan. But what if they disagree, Youngie? What if they hate us for leaving them?” Tiffany frowns while imagining about it. Her eyes glistening, thinking about possibility that her and Jessica’s friendship come to an end.

Sooyoung hurriedly hugs Tiffany and pat her back. “Don’t cry, Honey. I’m sure they will give us their support. You know Yul has to leave her old life if she wants to make a better life for Taeyeon and Sulli. There’s a possibility that they are going to do the same like us. Maybe we can build a company together with them. Isn’t that great?”

“Well, if you put it that way, it is great. But..”

“No but. They are our friends, Honey. They won’t cut all the ties just because of this. They love us. Trust me.”

Tiffany snuggles deeper in Sooyoung’s embrace and nods timidly. “Alright, I believe you.” They enjoy the warmth of each other for a while then Tiffany sits straight. “Honey, let’s go eat then do our job. I will drive us to your house so please tell me the direction.”

Sooyoung raise her brow and smile amusingly. “I know that we need to eat first but why do we go to my house?”

Tiffany crawls back to her seat, put her seatbelt on, and start the car. She looks at Sooyoung and says confidently,” I want to taste your cook and while you are cooking, I want to look around your house and burn away all the things that related to another woman. I don’t want you to have any pictures or things that non related to me. Please don’t feel afraid or angry, Youngie. I.. I feel insecure, Youngie.” Tiffany’s confident tone change into a timid one.

Sooyoung notice this so she hold Tiffany’s hand and give it a gentle squeeze. “Hey, I don’t mind if you disinfect my house from another woman. I have told you, I love that side of you. You can even put your pictures all over my place to show that you own me.”

Tiffany smiles brightly and gives Sooyoung her eye smile. “Alright, let’s go now! I can’t wait to make your house more pink!”   

“How could your mood change so fast? Did you fake your sad tone to trick me?” Sooyoung asks.

Tiffany throws an innocent smile and keeps her attention at the road. “I don’t know what you are talking about, Honey. I never trick anyone. I’m a pure and innocent woman.” I’m really feel insecure, Youngie. But I can’t let the chance of modified your house into something pink slide, right? Kekekeke…

“Alright if you say so.” Sooyoung says, still looking at Tiffany. I am sure she got something in her sleeve. Small part of my gut tells me that I’m going to regret letting Fany modified my house but gut can wrong, right? Right? Sooyoung narrows her eyes, boring a hole on Tiffany’s face.