Taeri's Date and Sulli's victory

Choose Me, Taeyeon-ah

Jessica, Sulli, and Taeyeon sit on the couch with Sulli on Jessica’s lap and Taeyeon’s head on Jessica’s shoulder. They cuddle in the living room and watching cartoon in the television just like a happy family. When the clock shows ten o’clock in the evening, Taeyeon nudge Jessica lightly. “Sica, you should go home. It’s late and Sulli needs to sleep but she won’t sleep if you are here.”

Jessica sighs sadly and pouted. “Time flies so fast when I have a good time. Tomorrow I can’t have breakfast together with you because my boss asks for a meeting so can’t I stay here for a little bit longer?”

Taeyeon looks at Jessica’s pout and almost let Jessica do what she wants but when her gaze turns to half lidded Sulli, she smile apologetically. “I’m sorry, Sica. You should go now. We can meet a day after tomorrow.”

Jessica frowns and whines at Taeyeon’s decision. “What? Whyyy? Why can’t I meet you tomorrow after my meeting ends? I want to meet you every day!”

Taeyeon lifts her head from Jessica’s shoulder and pecks her cheek. “Because I have decided to date you two and tomorrow will be Yul’s day, considering you have spend the day with me today.” Taeyeon then proceed to pick Sulli from Jessica’s lap, hug her gently, and stands up. “On another thought, please come here tomorrow evening at seven. I have something to tell you two.”

Jessica stands up unwillingly and pecks Taeyeon and Sulli’s forehead. “Alright then, we will meet again tomorrow. You don’t have to send me to the door. I can go out by myself and I’ll make sure the door is locked. Good night, Taenggoo. Good night, Sulli.”

“Good night, Sica.” Taeyeon waves and go to Sulli’s bedroom. She tucked Sulli on the bed and covers her with a blanket. She kisses Sulli’s temple and says,” Good night, baby.”

Sulli yawns cutely and return her mother’s greeting. “Good night, Umma.”

Taeyeon smiles and getting ready to gets up but a small hand tugs her shirt. She turns to her daughter questioningly and finds her almost sleeping daughter looks at her sleepily. “Umma, Sulli wants to have two appas. Yul Appa and Sica Appa. Sulli loves both of them.” Taeyeon raises her brows in surprise when she hears this. She chuckles and softly release Sulli’s grip on her shirt. “Umma will love to have two wifey if they are willing to share, but Umma don’t think they want to share.” “Why can’t they share? Sharing is caring, right Umma?” Sulli asks innocently.

Taeyeon giggles and decided to stop discussing about this right now. “It is true that sharing is caring but sharing a lover is complicated, honey. Let’s talk about this some other time. Right now is time for you to sleep.” Sulli nods her head cutely and immediately succumbs to her sleepiness. Taeyeon shakes her head at Sulli’s innocent comment and goes to her room. How wonderful my life will be to have two gorgeous wife hahaha…

Taeyeon sits on her bed and calls Yuri. “Hello, Yuri?”

“Yes, Taeyeonnie? What’s wrong? It’s late and you never call me this late. Is there something wrong with you? Or Sulli?” Yuri asks worriedly.

Taeyeon smiles warmly at Yuri’s concern. “No, Yuri. We are fine. I call to inform you that tomorrow is your turn to have date with me. Pick me and Sulli at seven o’clock. We can start our date after sending Sulli to her kindergarten.”

Yuri stuns for a while after she hears Taeyeon’s words. “D-d-date? B-but I thought y-you don’t want it.”

“Hmmm.. I change my mind. Sica has spent today with me so it is only fair for you to have date with me tomorrow. Or you don’t want to date me anymore?” Taeyeon asks in her faked sad tone.

“No! I want to date with you! That monkey! How could she secretly having a date with Taeyeonnie! Thank you, Taeyeonnie. I will make sure tomorrow is the best date you ever have!” Yuri says with smile attached on her face.

“Okay, I hope so. See you tomorrow then, Yuri. Good night.”

“Wait!”

“Yes, Yuri?” Taeyeon asks curiously.

“Err.. Can I..”

Taeyeon hears hesitance in Yuri’s voice so she says gently,” Go on, Yuri. What do you want to ask?”

“Uhmm.. You know, Taeyeonnie, you give that blonde monkey a pet name. Can I.. C-Can I..” Yuri feels her face hot because of her shyness.

Taeyeon understand Yuri’s request so she chuckles at the cuteness. “You want to have one too. Is that it? Then, can I call you, Yul?”

Yuri smiles widely from ear to ear when she hears her new pet name. “Heuhehe.. Can I hear you call me like that again one more time, Taeyeonnie?”

“Go to sleep, Yul. You have to wakes up early tomorrow. Good night and see you tomorrow, Yul.” Taeyeon fulfill Yuri’s request and then ends the call. Taeyeon smiles happily and go to sleep because she can’t wait for tomorrow’s date.

Yuri put the phone down and skips happily to Sooyoung that sit on the couch. “Youngie~”

Sooyoung cringes at Yuri’s aegyo voice so she smacks Yuri’s head. “Yah! Stop calls me with that disgusting tone!”

Yuri that still in the clouds of nine, ignores Sooyoung’s smack and insult and keep smiling. “Tomorrow I will have date with Taeyeonnie and she gives me pet name! She calls me Yul! Heuhehehe…!!”

“Yul? What’s so special about it? Me and Hyoyeon call you Yul too.” Sooyoung says indifferently.

Yuri’s eyes widen in horror and looks at Sooyoung angrily. “Oh my God! That’s right! From now on, only Taeyeonnie can call me, Yul! Think of new nick name for me! You two can call me with other name except that one!”

Sooyoung smile mischievously and asks,” Then, can I call you Kkab?”

“Kkab? Okay, as long as it is not Yul, I don’t care. Now, please excuse me. I need to prepare myself for tomorrow. Hahahaha… Finally I can date Taeyeonnie! Yess!!” Yuri jumping around and skips happily to her bedroom, leaving a bewilder Sooyoung in the living room.

“That Kkab has gone crazy because of Taeng. She used to get angry, hit me, bites me whenever I call her Kkab but right now she  smiles happily? I guess insanity finally decided to given up on her, huh? Poor, Kkab Yul.” Sooyoung shakes her head and looks at her friend that dance kkably with pity.

Seven o’clock on the next morning, Sulli and Taeyeon sits in the dining room with breakfast has been served on the table. Sulli looks at her omelet hungrily and asks her mother,” Umma, can Sulli take a small bite? Very very very small bite? Sulli wants to eat the omelet but Yuri Appa takes too long to arrive. Can I Umma?” Sulli asks and shows her wounded puppy eyes. Taeyeon chuckles at Sulli’s cuteness and wants to let Sulli eat first but before she can say it, the door bell rings. “Looks like your Yul Appa has arrived.” Taeyeon walks to the door with Sulli on tow. When the door opens, Sulli throws herself at Yuri. “Yul Appa!”

Yuri shocks at Sulli’s sudden act but she even more shock by the name that Sulli gves to her. She hug Sulli and asks,” Yul Appa?”

Sulli nods happily and says,” Yesh! Yul Appa, Sica Appa, Umma, and Sulli are one big family! Sulli wants to have two Appas!” Sulli then suddenly sad when she remembers Taeyeon’s words to her last night. “Appa, can’t Sulli have two Appa? Umma said that Sulli can’t, but Sulli really really want two Appa.” Sulli then pleads to Yuri using her teary and round eyes looking at Yuri sadly.

Yuri gulps at Sulli’s sudden aegyo and nods her head unconsciously. “Okay, you can have us. As long as your Sica Appa wants to, I won’t mind.”

“Reallly??” Sulli asks with sparkling eyes. Yuri nods her head and smiles when Sulli laugh happily. “Yeaaahhh!! Hehehe… ” Taeyeon shakes her head at her daughter’s manipulation. My my… Sulli has Yul wraps around her little finger. I wonder if Sica can resist her aegyo.. But then again, this is the first time she ever asks something from me and she use her own effort to get it. I’ll just stay back and see where this will going. Their happy moment, disturbed by a growling sounds from Sulli’s tummy. Sulli hold her tummy and smile sheepishly. “Appa, let’s eat. Sulli is hungry. Hehe..” Yuri and Taeyeon laugh and go to the dining room. They eat and chat happily during the meal.

“Bye, Umma. Bye Appa. Have a nice date! Sulli will call Sica Appa to pick Sulli up.” Sulli greets after pecks their cheek. After she sees her ‘parents’ waves back, she runs happily to her friend.

“So, where will we have our date?” Taeyeon asks Yuri.

Yuri smiles shyly and says,” I want to takes you to a beautiful garden that I bought two weeks ago. It takes one and a half hours to get there. Is that alright? You can sleep if you want to.”

Taeyeon smiles reassuringly at Yuri and says,” It’s okay. We can chat.” For the first thirty minutes, Taeyeon chats with Yuri but sleepiness caught her so she fallen asleep for the rest of the trip. Yuri looks at Taeyeon’s sleeping face and smile gently. When they arrives, Yuri steps out the car and goes to Taeyeon’s side, she opens the door gently and shakes Taeyeon. “Wake up, Taeyeonnie. We have arrived.”

Yuri sees Taeyeon opens her eyes so she beams a smile at her. When Taeyeon has got her conscious, Yuri offers her hand with red face. “Here, hold my hand. I’m afraid you haven’t woken up fully.”

Taeyeon accept Yuri’s hand and intertwines it. They walk slowly along the path and their hands connected. Taeyeon looks at the beautiful scenery and takes a deep breath. “It is beautiful and the air is fresh, Yul. You make a good choice by buying this garden.”

Yuri smiles and squeezes Taeyeon’s hand. “The first time I saw this garden, I thought of you. The garden is as beautiful as you, the calmness makes me feel at ease just like what I feel every time you console me and the most important reason is I’m captivated by this garden on the first sight just like you caught my heart on our first meeting. I’m falling in love with you that night in the alley. That’s why I forced you to work and stay with me. I’m sorry, Taeyeonnie. But I can’t let the love of my life slips away from me.”

Yuri lift Taeyeon’s hand and put it on her heart. “It may sound cheesy but before I met you, I felt empty. I don’t know why I live and waste my life but you gave me purpose to live. You gave me strength, warmth, and happiness. My heart beats only for you. I know my job right now isn’t good for both of you but I have started to change my ways of earning. I will protect you and makes you happy. I’m willing to raise Sulli together. I’m willing to do anything for you so please open your heart for me. Give me a chance. Even if one day you can’t return my love, let me keep loving you. I will just protect you from afar.” Yuri asks Taeyeon sincerely.

Taeyeon feels so touched so she hugs Yuri by her waist. She puts her head on Yuri’s chest and says,” Babo, I have decided to give you and Sica chance. I don’t understand my heart because my feeling to Sica is the same as my feeling to you. What should I do, Yul? I love you and Sica. I’m sorry.”

Yuri smiles gently and hugs Taeyeon tighter. She kisses Taeyeon’s temple lovingly. “Don’t apologize, Taeyeonnie. As long as I have place in your heart, I’m happy. I won’t ask for more. As long as I have part in your and Sulli’s life, I’m content.”

They look at each other and smile. “I love you, Kim Taeyeon. Yesterday, now, and forever.” Yuri declares sincerely. Yuri looks at Taeyeon’s brown eyes and leans slowly. She kisses Taeyeon’s forehead then captures her lips. After a while, they separated and Yuri smiles happily at Taeyeon. She lifts Taeyeon by the waist and spins her around with happiness. “I kiss Kim Taeyeon and I love it!!”

They spend the rest of the date by walking hand in hand and stealing kisses on the cheek here and there. When the sun almost set, they go home where Sulli and Jessica wait. Right after they arrive, Taeyeon smothered by Sulli. “Umma! Umma! Sica Appa agrees to be Sulli’s Appa! Sulli has two Appas, Yeahh!!!” Taeyeon turns to Jessica with brows raised and smiles apologetically at her. I guess Yul and Sica can’t resist my daughter, huh? Taeyeon snaps back when she feels Sulli struggles to get out of her embrace, she put Sulli down and immediately Sulli hold Yuri’s hand. She drags Yuri to Jessica’s direction and use her other hand to hold Jessica’s hand. Sulli looks at both of them and says happily,” Appa, let’s play!”